The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New MILF Xiao Xi ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269 View Post
surprisingly, nan2 allows me to bonk her backdoor. Her
ass is tight and smooth and in no time I cummed.
wow bro franky nan2 ass up to this point still virgin ass right? congrat to the bro who managed to deflower her....
Old 31-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
New MILF NanNan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
wow bro franky nan2 ass up to this point still virgin ass right? congrat to the bro who managed to deflower her....
Oh no! The AssHole monster is here to lure us into the darkside ....

Btw you know me rite? Me only good to look for cum-hole and not ass hole. Always find it difficult to enter leh... was it due to my too thick too big or what .....

The FR was extracted from another bro.

"From: duakee <[email protected]>
To: myplea [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 19 October 2008 1:09:48"

Speaking of devil... realised that I have yet to bonk NanNan. Totally forgotten about this cheap MILF due to many distraction. Her bonking queue has been scheduled until London liao. I will FR when I try her next week.

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 31-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New MILF NanNan

Quote:
Always find it difficult to enter leh... was it due to my too thick too big or what .....
bro franky remember how big the dick or how small the hole nothing is impenetrable...just remember lots and lots of "grease".....
actually i had been trying this milf min wa intro by a good bro who has since be out of action...she likes the feeling of being fingered in her ass...did her twice already...unfortunately she still not ready for full penetration...she just went back and will probably be back in 2 months time..too bad didn't managed to deflower her ass before she went back but told me when she comes back in 2 months time, she is willing to try...so wait for monster good news...
Old 08-11-2008, 02:35 AM
Samster

frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So monster .... have you bring NanNan to the dark side So long never hear from you leh... heard some bros revealed that she is back soon.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 08-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
So monster .... have you bring NanNan to the dark side So long never hear from you leh... heard some bros revealed that she is back soon.
huh u mean she was out of commission...? yesterday i was passing by K81 thought of giving her a call unfortunately my official matter took up too much time...so have to skip this round...
Old 09-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
huh u mean she was out of commission...? yesterday i was passing by K81 thought of giving her a call unfortunately my official matter took up too much time...so have to skip this round...
No I meant NanNan is going back soon ... I think this month.

Today after I RTF Shan and as per your request, rubaruba her Ass. Looking promised despite she said no. Guess if you are her regular, she might oblige you when you ONS her

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 10-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

Just a quick update before I left for Genting. After the SinMing news, both XiXi and NanNan has agreed to reduce price to real budget bonk for

$50/2/unlimited shots.

Contact updated in group message #142.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 15-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

NanNan was back to PRC on Wed morning 7am. Another budget gem gone.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 17-11-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ravenpump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried xixi on 14/11/08. gives quite a good massage. while my fren wanted to try out nannan. xi xi said ok. later at the hotel turn out that actually nan nan has gone back and my fren got anqi.
Old 17-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenpump View Post
Tried xixi on 14/11/08. gives quite a good massage. while my fren wanted to try out nannan. xi xi said ok. later at the hotel turn out that actually nan nan has gone back and my fren got anqi.
Raven has upped you 6 points before. Thanks for FR. Yes XiXi is the cheapest bonk currently in this recession arena. Have PM you other gems.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 24-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigjohn745 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Xiao Xi
Was bored 2 weeks ago and SMSed her in chinese if she was free. Arranged to meet up at H81 near her house. Met outside room and saw this lady with nice dress, her face not pretty but didn't expect much for a cheap bonk. Next we proceeded to shower and clean the sensitive areas. Then i layed in bed and she started giving bbbj. Then added water to the bbbj the kind you get in geylang. =) After 5 minutes, she mounted me and started a routine fuck. Then change to missionary and cum soon after. Her stereo was decent. She proceeded with a massage and while we watched tv for awhile.

Same thing with round 2.

Overall i think she was a little old but her services aren't bad for the price.

Face: 4/10
body:6/10 (for her age)
bbbj:7/10
fj: 6.5/10 (tight for her age)
ar: none
AJ: didn't try (add $20)

RFT: abit old for me =)
Old 26-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cck37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn745 View Post
RFT: abit old for me =)
But may be more suitable for me as long as service is good. I am ok esp at such a low price unlike my today premium bonking for KTV gals.
Old 27-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
NanNan was back to PRC on Wed morning 7am. Another budget gem gone.
Bros, pls read above. NanNan has retired and gone home liao. Those who got her contact, pls do not call and delete the nos pls. Thanks.

For super budget bonk, can still look for XiXi at $50/2/unlimited. Some more can also enter to the dark side service

= Personal Cheong Blog
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1