The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Aunt-in-Law

Bro TS, it's been a while. Still camping here for ur continuation bro! Cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 28-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

May's body shivered and her pussy muscle and arse could be seen cramping and releasing from the orgasm. I released my grip on her thighs and lowers her down onto the bed. She was panting and breathing heavily, her breast were raising up and down from the deep breathes she makes. It was a very awesome sight for breast lovers.

As she lay down on the bed, recovering from her orgasm, I continue using my fingers and lightly rubs her sensitive clits, May wanted me to stop, she keep pushing my hands away, but I just grab her hand to grip my tool instead while I continue caressing her clits and rubbing them in a circular motion. She moan even louder and grips and slowly jerk my rod to a solid stiffness. Her clits were swollen from the constant rubbing and multiple orgasm/

I moved myself towards her face and slapped my cock onto her face, May knows I want more of her oral skill. So she gently took my whole tool into her mouth. I slowly insert myself deep into her mouth, hitting her throat deep inside, I could feel her tongue swirling inside, but am amazed at the same time how she could take my whold shaft in without choking. Ladies who have had sex with me would know the length of my tool.

I slowly pump myself in and out of her mouth, while 1 hand was fingering her clits. After a while, I feel May shivered again intensively with light moaning from her mouth while my rod was in her mouth, I paused my penetration to allow her to enjoy the intensive orgasm from the light rubbing of her clits. I always loved to see my woman enjoy her orgasm first before she service me.

May suddenly lay quite motionlessly for a while, each time i tried to rub her sensitive clits, her whole body will jerk and shiver. I know I need to give her some breaks. So, I just took out my tool from her mouth, and rub it against her lips and face, smearing her with all the mixture of precum and her saliva.

May didn't react too much, but i know she is recovering slowly again from her last orgasm. Being the naughty me, I trace my way down south, and watched her anal contracts and expand as her post orgasm still seems to render her helpless and making her weak.

A notti thought came into my mind to explore her anal, and so I inserted my stiff tool first into her pussy, pump a few times to obtain some lubricant from her wet lovehole. When I managed to get my entire rod covered in her sticky juices, I lift her butt up and pushed myself into her backdoor.

May lets out a loud moan as I entered her for the first time via her anal with my tool covered with all her sticky wet juices. Once in, I wasted no time and start pumping myself faster into her while she could only moan and still in the state of "helpless" post orgasm weakness...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 29-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
cygnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue. Thanks.
Old 13-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
daretotry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shiok man!........u made me think of my aunte inlaw too. she's a masseur. I am always ogling at her big boob too! something of 36C ...good enough for me.
I visit her every month once for a massage but never had a chance to fuck her...but always fantasy only. maybe she did hinted me when once she accidentally brush onto my hardon dick .........cant wait one day i can fuck her ......she is in 50's nice body and boob ,I always ended PCC inside her toilet when washing up...heeheehee...thinking of her boob and maybe a shaved pussy.
Old 13-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
daretotry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more
Old 14-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretotry View Post
shiok man!........u made me think of my aunte inlaw too. she's a masseur. I am always ogling at her big boob too! something of 36C ...good enough for me.
I visit her every month once for a massage but never had a chance to fuck her...but always fantasy only. maybe she did hinted me when once she accidentally brush onto my hardon dick .........cant wait one day i can fuck her ......she is in 50's nice body and boob ,I always ended PCC inside her toilet when washing up...heeheehee...thinking of her boob and maybe a shaved pussy.
try finding her used panties in laundry and compliment she has nice panty design..ask if she usually wear this style, can show u more of he rother panties..and take it on from there, very easy to up her especially u know she already masseur. can intor her to me...willing to give you generous commission because I wanna try her too...
Old 14-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
JuzD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more .... pls continue..
Old 16-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretotry View Post
I need a good massage too... back aching all these while... Let me know if she is doing housecalls or whatever. Perhaps another story coming up...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 09-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 13
Noobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep it coming bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1