The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Chris-HK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
"Weather" information

Fresh from the oven...just read from a local HK forum:
KOs were having Yan Da in Shui Wei area yesterday, mostly gathered outside a MP called "Xia Wei Yi" (translated as Hawaii). No taxis or private cars usually allowed to go in during these raids.

So, brothers looking to cheong in SZ are again advised to go with either an experienced bro or a local guide. Best is to avoid these places for now.

Don't say u have been warned!
Old 08-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: "Weather" information

Hi ! Brudder

Can you give me the url address of the HK forum, so as to keep updated on the latest happenings.

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HK
KOs were having Yan Da in Shui Wei area yesterday, mostly gathered outside a MP called "Xia Wei Yi" (translated as Hawaii). No taxis or private cars usually allowed to go in during these raids.

So, brothers looking to cheong in SZ are again advised to go with either an experienced bro or a local guide. Best is to avoid these places for now.

Don't say u have been warned!
Old 08-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Chris-HK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Hi ! Brudder

Can you give me the url address of the HK forum, so as to keep updated on the latest happenings.

Thank you
U can try forum.timway.com (choose the last category...then u can look under "other places"). Alternatively, try pushoil.net/forum, but u need to register. Its free though and contain wealth of FR (if u understand chinese and the cantonese slang).
Old 08-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi ! Brudder

Thanks for the address.

Cheers

Quote:
U can try forum.timway.com (choose the last category...then u can look under "other places"). Alternatively, try pushoil.net/forum, but u need to register. Its free though and contain wealth of FR (if u understand chinese and the cantonese slang).
Old 09-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen

Quote:
Me too. I am not sure where's this hotel bro eddy is referring here. The best is again to go by cab, which is perhaps the safest way too instead of wondering around/worst take public transport!

I have heard from the local forums that the KO (Kong Ons) are watching these places carefully but MPs usually have their backings...unless u are really2 unlucky!

For Sha Tjui, I just read a recent post in the local forum of this HKey bro following the KOs in their raid and even prepared to take pictures. A pretty interesting and funny acct. At the end that guy also ended up fucking no girl

Only the bravest will venture in the backlanes of Sha Tjui now. For me, I have a weak heart,so I just go the "safest" place lor even if I have to pay a little premium.
thanks for the advise and the warnings about the raid bros! I'll normally take a train over to CP but thought i'll try something right in sz for once.

will post a FR once back!
Old 09-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
got to love this thread! I will be staying at Dong Fang Zhi Zhu Hotel in Zheng Hua Lu end of this month. Can I walk to the action at Fu Xing Lu or Sha Kou from where i am ?

super blur and cannot find an english map of shenzhen at all
The hotel you'll be staying is very centrally located at the Hua Jiang Pei area. With many shopping, eating, good class pub and electronics goods areas. All within walking distance.....

In your hotel that a good class KTV which i used to go before the change of management. It's called Dong Kong (East Palace). Quite nice decor and good gals then.. But i've not been there since my regular mummy left for another joint.So not sure how the std now....from my experience it should not too bad. But if you're alone going ktv can be quite X unkess it's on yr company expenses.... You are staying in a good area....

From yr hotel you can walk to the bbs in Fuxing lu... You just have cross the main road Shenan lu to get to there. It's defintely within walking distance if you're not rushing for time. In fact, it's a good way to know the area better. I would advise to get a map of SZ and study it before you walk.... Or just take a cab ....if u dont have the time....Hee...hee...

Just tell the taxi driver "The Walmart in Fuxing Lu".... The bbs are located on the small lanes... Pls be reminded...the gals are ok but the room condition are "bad" for our standard....best you bring her back to yr hotel...The hotel you stay is gal friendly...no problem.

But you have to pay 50rmb more to the mummy and transport fee of at least 20rmb for the gal for her to get back.... That's on top of the 150rmb ST for a bonk....otal : 220rmb (tipping is optional depending on yr liking) ) Still very reasonable price...i think...

Enjoy your stay in SZ....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 10-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Sexcapades in Shenzhen VI (She Kou Harbour, Talking Bars)

Hello dear brothers,

As promised, the She Kou Harbour Talking Bars, (jiu ba, yi tiao jie -> bars, in one stretch)

With reference from Luo Hu Train Station, She Kou Habour is about 30 to 40 minutes Taxi Ride, provided there is no Traffic Jams.

With the recent growth of wealth in Shenzhen, people are beginning to purchase new car EVERYDAY!

Last heard from the locals, there are new additions of cars of a rate of 10,000 cars a MONTH to the roads of Shenzhen.

When you are in Shenzhen, ask the taxi driver to bring you to She Kou, Jiu Ba, Yi Tiao Jie.

I'll suggest you go there about 9pm till 10pm around this time, as this would ensure that most of the pretty girls are still around.

Note that there WILL be Beggers around with their baby kid still in their arms, asking for 1RMB only, but I suggest you ignore them... because if you can give 1RMB, surprisingly, the rest of the similar beggers with babies appear from no where and ask you for 1RMB!!! what a scary site.

She Kou Talking Bars is concentrated at one area, just like Md Sultan of Singapore, however, that place have a few Ang Mos there, and they'll hang out at a bar where there are barmaids speaking few english...

That place is full of small bars as big as a 5 room flat's living room only.

The beer prices are cut head prices... but prices are always negotiable in china.

So, what kind of fun can you get there....

When you buy beer there, or any drinks, the lady companions would just sit next to you... (that's why I say you must be early 9pm till 10pm) or you may get an ugly companion... KNN, that what's I get, because I was late, about 12midnight.

That talking bar is somehow getting quiet already, i wonder whether any brothers here can second to that?

I also get to find out that SheKou Talking bars are targetted ALSO for Hong Kongers... as SheKou Habour to Hong Kong is just about less than 1 hour ride.

That Talking bars would allow you to chit chat with the girls, and pretend that they are your girl friends... but I've not tried taking them out... because some of the girls are just too UGLY.

At this place, nearby that area, there are bars that are actually set up in a residential housing, imagine a bangalow of two stories.

The first floor is bar..... but I've not explored, it's just my guess that the second floor is for people to bonk, as the colour of the interior resembles the BBS i was telling you guys earlier...

Heck, I'll write a detailed FR once I'm back to Shenzhen and explore She Kou.

Yoh brothers, those going to shenzhen, heed my and Chris-HK's advise, Yan Da is around the corner... so, don't fuck around this peroid... don't risk get caught. Bo Hua one.

And if you want to have a good time in Shenzhen, please wear CONDOMS!!!

Raw sex is reserved. :P

So, my personal recommendations, SheKou is really boring... and when I was there, I didn't really enjoy myself...

The girls are damn rough... they'll literially drag you into their bars....

hahahahahah... i had a laugh when I thought about that scene...

but that place can have over 20 to 30 bars (small ones) back to back of each other.....

So, each bar would have about 5 to 6 girls, do the maths, there is about 100 girls to choose from that night...

some are old, some are young but UGLY...

In that place, don't expect BBS or MP quality girls... they are the ones, probably who cannot get into the BBS or MP that's why they join these talking bars... get it? :P

Hey dudes, I've already completed my 1 year of FR report for Shenzhen.

Once I'm there, I'll give you guys with more details...

Brother, GINCHARM already PM me, Brother Chris-HK, let's PM each other shall we?

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 11-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

hi thanks Sinoview....... you're so helpful that I'm getting embarassed picking up so much information from you. really thanks!

Promise a FR in your honor once i get back!
Old 11-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KOs were having Yan Da in Shui Wei area yesterday
OMG imagine i was in shui wei area ktv last wk man!!!!!!
lucky nothing happen or i lucky bcos i not stayin in shui du hotel
i tink value for $$$ area
2-4-7 system instead of 3-5-XXXX in luo hu area

PS: seafood at tian tian seafood was great!!!
Old 11-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gincharm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen VI (She Kou Harbour, Talking Bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator

That talking bar is somehow getting quiet already, i wonder whether any brothers here can second to that?

So, my personal recommendations, SheKou is really boring... and when I was there, I didn't really enjoy myself...

Brother, GINCHARM already PM me, Brother Chris-HK, let's PM each other shall we?
I second that! Shekou angmo tua ki place. i dun qualify lah. Talking bar cock teaser mostly = "NATO" unless you like to play dice. The Gs talked to more men than you have women, so all bullshit to make money, unless you BIG fish, (or angmoh). Waste time. Tapau lachay also unless live in shekou then no choice .i.e. better fuck near own backyard, and many many backyards in szx! When you live in a kampung, you want to go big city to bonk, right?

Bro sperminator n chris-hk, call me!
Old 11-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gincharm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen V (Special Edition -> Zhuhai Gong Bei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter

No, I don't have a small toe, neither did the girl have a big cunt. Juicy maybe but definitely not big. It was something very different, at least for me.
Ya, heard from hongkie fren bout this kinky fun - Fellas - watch out for toe jam a-la-singapore on your next bonk! Anyone care to use kaya next time? (BTW, they cap your toe b4 you poke). Heard about ice treatment in asshole also - aiyah!! Not hers lah, yours! Alamak! Newfound cure to freeze piles! Enjoy bros!
Old 11-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms

Are you sure you were there for the seafood? Oysters, Clams, Shellfish?

So we go U-Turn bar end of the month hor.. Bring Trinping along.. he now Vietnam siaoz..hehehhe...
Old 11-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sexcapades in Shenzhen

Was in Shenzhen recently. At first I was supposed to go up to ChangPing to meet up with bro Sexcoure to check out some ktv there. However my PRC mei mei told me that Shenzhen has some good and reasonable price ktv to check out as well. Hence together with another friend and three other PRC mei mei we went with her to the Wang Zi Hui Suo ktv which is located at the Futian area of Shenzhen. Noted the surrounding area is a commercial area with quite a lot of entertainment centres such as ktv , pubs and restaurant…

The first thing that impressed me about this ktv was that they have about eight nicely dressed up and pretty PRC lining up and waiting outside the main entrance on the road welcoming us into the establishment. Next at the ground floor , there were about thirty PRC sitting in the lounge area. Going upstairs we saw another twenty PRC sitting in the 1 st. floor lounge. Quality of PRC there are quite good as all of them are young and majority are quite pretty SYT. Even though we got there at about 9 pm , we were told that all the thirty rooms are already occupied. It was not even weekend but they are all fully occupied already. I suspect majority of the customers there are Hongkies…

Met a friendly captain there by the name of Edward . He is a Malaysian. Hence managed to get further details from him about the ktv. They have about 150 PRC mei mei available . The ktv have about thirty rooms of various sizes….
Prices for minimum charges are as follows

Small room 380 Rmb
Medium room 580 Rmb
Large room 880 Rmb

The PRC mei mei are available at 200Rmb 400Rmb and 700Rmb depending on your chosen options. Seems like value for money……

For Singaporean and Malaysian interested to visit this ktv, captain Edward did mentioned that he is able to give some further discount….He can be contacted via his hand phone tel no.: 13424161719. Just mention that you are recommended by “Ah Loong”. Edward will then be able to tell you the direction to get to the ktv….

Even though we did not get a room, we did had an enjoyable time drinking and playing dice game with our PRC mei mei in the lounge srea . Next time intending to check out those lovely PRC mei mei in this ktv.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon
The first thing that impressed me about this ktv was that they have about eight nicely dressed up and pretty PRC lining up and waiting outside the main entrance on the road welcoming us into the establishment. Next at the ground floor , there were about thirty PRC sitting in the lounge area. Going upstairs we saw another twenty PRC sitting in the 1 st. floor lounge. Quality of PRC there are quite good as all of them are young and majority are quite pretty SYT. Even though we got there at about 9 pm , we were told that all the thirty rooms are already occupied. It was not even weekend but they are all fully occupied already. I suspect majority of the customers there are Hongkies…

The PRC mei mei are available at 200Rmb 400Rmb and 700Rmb depending on your chosen options. Seems like value for money……
Hey Hey Hey, Glad that there are people who finally realize that Shenzhen is the place of fun!

I should be employed as Shenzhen's tourism board executive man... sharing so many goodie stuffs about this place.

Anyway Brother GoldDragon, sounds like it may be the first time you're in Shenzhen right?

The rates that you've describe sounds like a normal KTV lounge...

If you really want to go for the TOP NOTCH girls, BetterOle at Xiang Xi Chun, is the Best in town, I'm sure Brother Chris-HK would agree.

But quality have a price tag, it's RMB 300 for companionship only (no hanky panky), and RMB 1500 to RMB 1200 for ONS.

Room rates varies from RMB 300 to ~ RMB 1000 (depending on how big the room is), on top of that, you'll have to tip the waiter (one that is serving you the whole night) outside RMB 100 (std rates)

Unless you're rich, or spending on company's expense, this place is the best!

Now brothers who visit Shenzhen, post more of your experience here leh... give us a FR, many brothers want to know!!!

Thanks Brother GoldDragon for his contribution!

& BTW, Brother GoldDragon, you stay in Shenzhen for long? why not explore the areas with a local & find out more about the MPs, with RMB 500 to RMB 600, you'll be able to get a good massage for your body, and little brother. (in style!) That's about SGD 100 to 120

Keep the thread alive brothers! Share your experience leh.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 11-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: "Weather" information

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms

Hey Brother VAXVMS,

I a bit sotong, what does 2-4-7 or 3-5-XXXX means?

By the way, any FR that you'll be posting after your experience? I am sure alot of brothers, including myself, die to find out!!!

Is it confirmed that Yan Da is around? -> Just confirming

Look forward to hear from brothers in Shenzhen, I'm feeling happy, next week will be off to Shenzhen for 2 weeks!!! YES!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1