The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sleepless in Brisbane, Australia. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Hahahha! Seems like u are very welcome even in the AUSSIE thread..Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie...yo! Yo! Yo!
He still young what............still can anywhere run
Old 03-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
He still young what............still can anywhere run
Ya man.............i love to drink milk too. Babe.

cheers
Old 04-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
easycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was on a business trip there last mth...wanted to try yimi but schedules too tight

It's good that the places there are 24hrs

Will definitely cheong there during my next biz trip
Old 05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

jb136 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from YIMI with a friend. Was told 2 girls are available now. First one came in cannot make it. Second one still ok but with small boobs so we decided to wait another half hour to see what the other fishes look like. Anyway, the third a korean girl came in and was the best looking among the three. My friend say he will like to take her. So I said if the last 2 cannot make it I will bonk her after you. Fourth one from Thailand was a no-no. But the fifth one was a stunning. I immedaiatly said to her if I can take her. She said tell the counter lady. Ok went out to pay up. Was told to give $70 to the lady u going to bonk. Sorry tired already, countinue tomorrow.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dec82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

g'day..

the stocks at yimi this week not as good as previous weeks.. some totally CMI! referring to the last post here, what is the name n nationality of the girl that u and your friend bonked? hopefully u can provide some juicy FRs..

bro botar u should come here to cheong if u have time. fellow samsters here will show u around. haha.. here can find better looking viet ba xa as the community here is huge. just for your info.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec82 View Post
g'day..
the stocks at yimi this week not as good as previous weeks.. some totally CMI! referring to the last post here, what is the name n nationality of the girl that u and your friend bonked? hopefully u can provide some juicy FRs..
bro botar u should come here to cheong if u have time. fellow samsters here will show u around. haha.. here can find better looking viet ba xa as the community here is huge. just for your info.
OMG viet baxa.................ok ok I'll try to come to AU n cheong with u guys.

Cheers
Old 06-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Countinue from 2 days ago. The one I bonked, her name is Annie. Found out she is from Ipoh. Communicated with her in Canto and england. Her boobs quite big, I ask her how big. She said fake one but can't find any obvious line. Her skin with a few marks. Got 2 tattoos at the back, but did not remember what were they. First on the bed, chat for a while then start to attacked her boobs. Asked me not too hard sucking. She ask me to lay down, and started licked my nipples and slowly go south. When she put her boobs between my didi, I told I might cum anytime. She told extra $50 if want to cum 2 time. Did not accepted. Later BJ with condom on. After a few blows, Ask her to stop as this is not Geylang and cost only $40. Spend so much of course must enjoy as long as possible. Started to bonk her in missionary and I control the tempo. After 15 mins, she asked me why still cannot cum, is it I got eat estacy or some other types. I did not tell her I don't want to cum so fast. Anyway, keep trying to kiss her on the mouth but she refused. Touch her pussy and arshole. She said cannot not to 'tiu si fa' and I laughed. Her pussy hair quite short and was told she shaved before but grew back. Keep looking at her and smile because I am wandering if her moaning are fake after reading so many brothers post. She suggested HJ like girlfriend as time was almost up. And I said ok. She ask me what I like. I said BJ wanted to said CIM but did not. In the end, ask her to put her C cup boobs in between my didi. Thinking of them position even make my brother harden now. Anyway thinking not much time left, after move together in motion in between her boobs. I cum with a lot of amumination. She was like why so much one. All over her hand and boobs. I laughed it off. Will definatley recommend her to all brother. Was told she is going to Sdyney after a week and will only come back in a year. Damage $130 30 mins.
Will not recommend my friend soul mate. Was told by him she was like a dead fish with no movement. And the best part she had the flu and keep on blowing her nose. Piss the hell off my friend. Her name Amy studying graphic design, I think from Korea and going back to Melbourne next week.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

Countinue from 2 days ago. The one I bonked, her name is Annie. Found out she is from Ipoh. Communicated with her in Canto and england. Her boobs quite big, I ask her how big. She said fake one but can't find any obvious line. Her skin with a few marks. Got 2 tattoos at the back, but did not remember what were they. First on the bed, chat for a while then start to attacked her boobs. Asked me not too hard sucking. She ask me to lay down, and started licked my nipples and slowly go south. When she put her boobs between my didi, I told I might cum anytime. She told extra $50 if want to cum 2 time. Did not accepted. Later BJ with condom on. After a few blows, Ask her to stop as this is not Geylang and cost only $40. Spend so much of course must enjoy as long as possible. Started to bonk her in missionary and I control the tempo. After 15 mins, she asked me why still cannot cum, is it I got eat estacy or some other types. I did not tell her I don't want to cum so fast. Anyway, she kept putting her tongue out and lick her lips. So keep trying to kiss her on the mouth but she refused. Touch her pussy and arshole. She said cannot not to 'tiu si fa' and I laughed. Her pussy hair quite short and was told she shaved before but grew back. Keep looking at her and smile because I am wandering if her moaning are fake after reading so many brothers post. She suggested HJ like girlfriend as time was almost up. And I said ok. She ask me what I like. I said BJ wanted to said CIM but did not. In the end, ask her to put her C cup boobs in between my didi. Thinking of them position even make my brother harden now. Anyway thinking not much time left, after move together in motion in between her boobs. I cum with a lot of amumination. She was like why so much one. All over her hand and boobs. I laughed it off. Will definatley recommend her to all brother. Was told she is going to Sdyney after a week and will only come back in a year. Damage $130 30 mins.
Will not recommend my friend soul mate. Was told by him she was like a dead fish with no movement. And the best part she had the flu and keep on blowing her nose. Piss the hell off my friend. Her name Amy studying graphic design, I think from Korea and going back to Melbourne next week.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
GTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

U guys who cheong in Birssy, shall we have a samster session here 1 day?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dec82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro GTR, Brillant idea!!

We samsters should meet up. go cheong together n share our FRs with bros back in sillypore. promote brisbane in hope that more samsters come here for authentic korean, jap, taiwanese, HK etc cuisine.. which i feel is damn rare to get in sillypore. We are considered lucky to savour these exotic cuisines.

bros in brissy who are interested drop me a pm.

Cheers
Old 08-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro GTR, Brillant idea!!
We samsters should meet up. go cheong together n share our FRs with bros back in sillypore. promote brisbane in hope that more samsters come here for authentic korean, jap, taiwanese, HK etc cuisine.. which i feel is damn rare to get in sillypore. We are considered lucky to savour these exotic cuisines.
bros in brissy who are interested drop me a pm. Cheers
Well said bro............keep the tread alive.

Cheers
Old 08-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Samster

GTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro GTR, Brillant idea!!

bros in brissy who are interested drop me a pm.

Cheers
U got mailed....
Old 15-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

Bros, anyone will like to go somewhere this Sat. night. PM me.
Old 16-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Samster

dec82,

wan go?
Old 16-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

I going Gold Coast this Sat night .....Any joiners or any advice?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1