The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MIA FARANG (Foreigner's Wife)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korb
thanks khun free and siamboy, i will definitely be at the airport to pick her up. eh can ask thai embassy to write letter? but do they entertain us?nabeh give her my atm card and i tranfer fund to the account if they want to see she got money or not.actually lastime not so problematic but recently got many china wl come to sg so dun know the ica will tight up their policy or not.
oh how come some tg apply social visa,i thought thai citizen no need visa if stay not more than 30 days.

i think hor it also depend on the custom officer,some sipeh kualan like my girl told me custom reject her fren from entering sg when she come with her husband who is a expat working and living here.
No visa normally get 14 days. Good for u if you need more days . Letter comes from you. Remember you personal particulars and why she is here. Reinforce it by adding Photocopy of IC since I inferred u got nothing to hide.If apply visa, 1 month is quite likely.

If u are already on for a while, u can do what I do for my tirak. I have 2 accounts with UOB 1 of which is a normal savings accounts (no book, only ATM). I then link my main account with this one so that I can use my card for both accounts and she can only see the designated ATM account whose ATM card I gave her. She can take money at any Thai ATM that has the PLUS logo. Transfering of money done by either a visit to ATM or Internet. Each time she withdraws is a S$5 charge, so she draw draw enough to cover the charge and put into her own bank. Cheaper then using remittance at GM ($12 per transaction) in my case. 1st she forgot only withdraw 100k B cos dun want to take too much. Kena "butter" from me (gently lah), now she remember liao. Remember daily limit for her to withdraw is 20k B. Anybigger sum than 20k, consider remittance. GPL at GM not bad. can transfer to their UOB or DBS account and give them a call, once u are their customer. No need to go down to GM even.

Maybe u already know all these.
Old 25-07-2004, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks khun free and siamboy, i will definitely be at the airport to pick her up. eh can ask thai embassy to write letter? but do they entertain us?nabeh give her my atm card and i tranfer fund to the account if they want to see she got money or not.actually lastime not so problematic but recently got many china wl come to sg so dun know the ica will tight up their policy or not.
oh how come some tg apply social visa,i thought thai citizen no need visa if stay not more than 30 days.

i think hor it also depend on the custom officer,some sipeh kualan like my girl told me custom reject her fren from entering sg when she come with her husband who is a expat working and living here.
of coz lah .. KNN the CB custom officer .. envy mah ... can only pah chew cheng ... don't think you can ask embassy to write for you lah .. DIY lah. you give her your atm .. worse .. wait they think she steal from you .. worse!! .. think properly .. be rational here ..
Old 25-07-2004, 01:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

eh i got one with ming express in gm already. i also had thought what you had done let her draw from one of my 2 account instead of remittence. huh no visa just 14 days ah , i thought they change to 30 days when the ties between sg and thai closed up during those pm visit in thailand.
knn my ic lost sia,jialat have to waste another few hundreds to redo.nabeh i use driving license to try la dun have so much money to do ic now.
Old 25-07-2004, 01:48 PM
SamSter

korb korb korb korb

hi khun cyrus atm card is to draw money not to show the custom.like that i no need everytime remittence waste time sia.i also not rich guy so have to little bit little send to her ,ask me 1 shot transfer to her i beh tahan lah.
Old 25-07-2004, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
eh i got one with ming express in gm already. i also had thought what you had done let her draw from one of my 2 account instead of remittence. huh no visa just 14 days ah , i thought they change to 30 days when the ties between sg and thai closed up during those pm visit in thailand.
knn my ic lost sia,jialat have to waste another few hundreds to redo.nabeh i use driving license to try la dun have so much money to do ic now.
Mai bpen rai. Driving licence also can lah. All they need is a photo ID. Today big brother can track u whereever u go. IC or Dr Lic, same same for govt dept. For visa application, give her a letter from yourself - address to "Whom it may concern" or the Singapore Immigration, giving reasons why she is invited to come - to meet yr mum, get to know ur mum, holiday, blah. She can take letter and go apply at the SG embassy in BKK for the visa. Depending on yr reasons, she may get up to 3 months. Same for us going up.
Old 25-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi khun cyrus atm card is to draw money not to show the custom.like that i no need everytime remittence waste time sia.i also not rich guy so have to little bit little send to her ,ask me 1 shot transfer to her i beh tahan lah.
Got money also u should not send 1 shot. Unless the reason is genuine & u can personally verify and read.
Old 25-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Khun korb, phom khow jai leaw, mai pen rai. phom mai mee ruay meng garn krub.
Old 25-07-2004, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
In case anyone misunderstand, I am not trying to sell my equity here. Cos already got offer on the table from customers of the pub. That's why I thought might as well sell out since I dun like to go and she also dun like to go.

More interest in biz of a regional nature using LOS as base, or anything not centering around pubs or liquors.
Met up with Free and one other bro. I must say that based on our conversation, I would think that Free's case is likely to work out as it does not contain many of the pitfalls associated with the majority of the failure cases. His circumstances are also very different.

I do not post this to reassure Free of his relationship. I don't think he needs reassurance from anyone. I just wish to offer my opinion on the matter, based on what I have heard from him.
Old 25-07-2004, 06:01 PM
SamSter

korb korb korb korb

Quote:
Mai bpen rai. Driving licence also can lah. All they need is a photo ID. Today big brother can track u whereever u go. IC or Dr Lic, same same for govt dept. For visa application, give her a letter from yourself - address to "Whom it may concern" or the Singapore Immigration, giving reasons why she is invited to come - to meet yr mum, get to know ur mum, holiday, blah. She can take letter and go apply at the SG embassy in BKK for the visa. Depending on yr reasons, she may get up to 3 months. Same for us going up.
this is good, korb jai peuan. ok know i think how to write a good letter.once i finish i post here so can some bros help to check whether it proper or not.i long time never write fomal letter my english is worst than my thai.
once again thanks to free
Old 26-07-2004, 03:51 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I feel blessed that I am not in your boat. Ja Bpai Saai, ruu Kwaa? Dtrong Bpai Gor Dai? (To go left or right? Straight ahead also can?) It is tough - something that I honestly dun think I can deal with. I can only guess if there is acceptance on the end that is needed, I will carry on. But should I eventually have to leave that end behind, I think I will do my part to help preserve that beautiful end - ensure that the drastic changes that had been made out of faith in you can continue to persevere.

Well, I share out of a sincere heart to help some who may be in the same boat (or stepping in) to see the other options/possibilties available. While some may treat what I write as beautified fiction or whatever they might call it, it is not my problem nor concern. They should simply ignore my stories if it irks them that much. To each his own. For I walk my life's walk independently and I do not need to seek the approval of others, be they fellow pilgrims (or fallen ones?) or just bystanders. However, when others offer pearls of wisdom, I will consider and if they makes sense, embrace them.

My life journey still goes on, and whether I finally reach where I hope to go, only I will reap the rewards or suffer the consequences. I had fallen once and I am not too proud to see/admit the mistakes we both made, but it does not mean I will fail again - at least not in the same way. Key thing is I had learnt from my previous experience as to what works and what dun, and don't repeat my mistakes, and I know that she has too, or it would be tough to still be good friends. For sure, the single biggest glaring thing that was wrong with my earlier experience was totally eliminated with the maturity or older age of the woman I now chose (actually more the experience she had), and it is showing by the rate of real progress we had made over the last 6 months. It is good to have a tirak who have not given me reasons to even suspect that there may be another party lurking around the corner. What sweet Peace of Mind. Something I had thought will be impossible with TGs, but then how many TGs do I know then? Now that I am experiencing it, I count my blessings and say "YES!"
Hahahaah, its not too bad to be in my boat. Having got the advantage for being so close to someone and not having to commit too much and too deep for too long. As she knows her direction better, I am letting her to decide on the junction, afterall it doesn't matters much to me anymore. I have given her to key but she chosen to misuse it. Too bad, there is no second key.

You indeed have the right spirit and mentality in handling failures and relation. I believe those who follow your posting close enough will benefit and learn a thing or two in how to make their relationship with their tirak works. A valuable lesson that could hardly come across.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 26-07-2004, 03:55 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Many times in my life, I've come to the corssroads as far as relationships are concerned. Without a doubt, I always take my own decisions and it is always to go ahead. Right or wrong, it doesn't matter but I would not be at peace with myself if I did not give myself the chance to find out.

I've never regreted my decisions, be it right or wrong. Some relationships last longer, some shorter, I never knew, and I didn't care. I enjoyed it while it last.

The same goes for my present wife. I cannot predict the future, whether it will be forever, or whether it will turn out like my previous. It doesn't matter. Of course I would prefer to have it last "til death do we part" but it doesn't matter.

I do what I think or feel is right, not on the opinions or advises of others, and faces the consequences myself, not blaming others.

Life goes on bro.
Yes right, I hold a pretty similiar principles as you. I enjoy and cherish every moment as it is, though I may not know if it will last forever or if I am the only one. This will ease both side a lot more to enjoy a sweeter relation.

Old 27-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Bro freee, sorry the thread too long to follow, seem like your have new tirak? wat happen to the old tirak you love most?? never heard of your break off??
Old 28-07-2004, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
khunchin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Yes right, I hold a pretty similiar principles as you. I enjoy and cherish every moment as it is, though I may not know if it will last forever or if I am the only one. This will ease both side a lot more to enjoy a sweeter relation.
With this type of r/s, don't look too far ahead. I always tell my tirak there is always a tomorrow and this is as far as our relationship is...........
Old 28-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunchin
With this type of r/s, don't look too far ahead. I always tell my tirak there is always a tomorrow and this is as far as our relationship is...........
good, as when things turn sour, you wont be as hurt if you really could hold on to your principle. If you dont insist to be the only one and forever, the relation will probably sweeter and last longer, I have seen enough tirak relation failed bcos of this.

Old 28-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Good that we can think this way, but can they?

I now having problem already. Wanted to break off with one tirak (remember the one we had lunch together also working in Mirage) but she's still trying to insist not to break up leh... (sign) woman!
No harm to keep her if her maintaince is not too high and if she is not too troublesome, at least you got a free companion with you are in BKK. You in Hdy now? I fucking free and sian now, thought of heading north for a bachelor night or two.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1