The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
JuzAHornyGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Ongoing Story, Potential Fwb From Kelantan DSC Clinic

Okay guys I'm back in Singapore, will start typing out the story soon, maybe by tomorrow i'll post. I think i'm coming down with a flu and sore throat..partied too hard in BKK! Must be too much !!!!!.. Will update the story when i've finished unpacking, nursing myself back to health and making plans for the week. Don't worry it'll be some time soon!
Old 04-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
JuzAHornyGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Ongoing Story, Potential Fwb From Kelantan DSC Clinic

Okay I'm now typing out the rest of this story in camp onto the memo pad on my phone, then ill transfer to SBF..damn tedious hope you all appreciate this! As I'm also having to constantly clear my throat every few minutes and blow my nose cause I have a nose that keeps running. Enjoy! Continued Part 10

We laid on the bed cuddling one another and I used the team viewer from my Android phone to resume the movie. After some time I had to use the washroom and so did she. After which we resumed our cuddling position and watched the movie. About ten minutes later my Anaconda being pressed against her firm butt started to erect to its full form slowly but gradually.

Me: So how was the sex just now? Do you like it more rough?

Alice: Yea, I especially like it when I get spanked really hard!

Upon hearing this I playfully spanked her butt and Alice let out a soft moan..

Me: Like that?

Alice: Yesss...I like being doggy-ed too..

I turned on the radio with my remote control as the movie played in the background..

While Alice laid face up on the bed. I started kissing her neck gently followed by her ears, Alice started moaning. I responded by groping her boobs and fondling with her nipples. I gave one of her boobs a squeeze and she let out another moan. Alice moved her hands down towards my now fully erected Anaconda and started stroking it through my boxers. She then used her other hand to pull down my Incredible Hulk Boxer's followed by my underwear. She whipped out my Anaconda with her hand and started stroking it up and down.

I stopped and moved my head towards her Meowmeow, We were in the 69 position and I started licking her Navel and fingering her Meowmeow. Alice was really wet by now and she started sucking on my Anaconda. I fingered her faster and faster while pumping my hips deep throating her in the 69 position. I couldn't take it anymore and quickly took a condom from my cabinet drawer and capped my Anaconda. Since Alice liked it rough, I was gonna fulfill her wish!

I forcefully pulled Alice's body towards me, she looked at me with her big innocent eyes and with her legs spread out in the missionary position and her Meowmeow was dripping wet just begging for me to penetrate her with my Anaconda. I moved in and started frenching her aggressively attacking her lips, her neck and her ear lobes while groping her roughly. I didn't insert my Anaconda into her Meowmeow just yet, instead I playfully rubbed the tip of my Anaconda against her Meowmeow's lips.

Alice: Uhhh....Uhhh..Please put it in..I want you to Fuck me....Uhhh

I pretended I couldn't hear her

Me: Whats that you want me to do? Say it louder...

I inserted just the tip into the entrance of Alice's Meowmeow and pulled it out again

Alice: Uhhh....Please I can't take it anymore..Fuck me...Uhhhh...

Okay la, I decided I teased her enough and I inserted my Anaconda into her Meowmeow granting Alice her wish! I pounded her hard and rough for another five minutes. While frenching her, our lips intertwined passionately.

I decided to take it to the next level and I stood up and pulled Alice towards me, I pulled her to my bay window and got her into doggy position. We stopped awhile to enjoy the night view from my bay window. We could see the night sky and the city sky line from my bay window. As Alice was still looking at the view, I forced my Anaconda into her Meowmeow. I spanked her ass really hard and Alice let out a moan. I spread her butt cheeks apart and started hammering Alice from behind like there was no tomorrow.

I then moved forward and groped both her boobs while pounding her ass hard for another few minutes. Alice was breathing uncontrollably by now. I decided to make it even more rough and with my left hand still grabbing her boobs, my right hand went on to pulling her pony tail, i pulled her head back bringing her face towards mine as I frenched her while i doggyed her hard.

Me: How is this for rough? Hows the view?

Alice: Uhhhhhh....UHHHH....Its damn good and the view is very nice too! Uhhh

After spending twenty minutes on the bay window continuously pounding Alice. I decided to stop and rest and give Alice a chance to do some of the work.

Me: Let's change position

Alice: Okay..Cowgirl?

We got into the cowgirl position and Alice rode me like a horse for another five minutes as my hands auto roamed around her body. I gropped her boobs and fondled with her nipples. I was gonna cum soon...

Me: Can I cum on your face?

Alice: Uhhh....Okay! Uhhhhh

We moved in synchronization and then I took control and started moving my hips faster and faster ramming Alice from the bottom up. I got up from my position and pushed Alice backwards onto the pillows behind her and started ramming her in missionary..

Me: Arhhhh...I'm gonna cum soon

I pulled my Anaconda out and aimed it at Alice's face, Alice responded by closing her eyes and opening her mouth. I let go all of my cum onto Alice's face and some of it even got shot onto her hair. Again I reached for my tissue box and helped wipe my cum off Alice.

Alice: I accidentally swallowed some..haha...there's some more on my hair..

Me: Oops..sorry..did you enjoy the rough sex and nice view?

Alice: YESH! Let's try it public some time?

Me: Sure...maybe when I get back next next week from Bangkok?

Alice: Anyway I need to go home soon, its getting late and my mummy will be home soon.

We laid on the bed cuddling some more...we used my computer for a bit and she saw SBF in my favourites and she mentioned that she used it before..
I brushed it off and said I didn't frequently use SBF (Obviously its a lie...) We cuddled some more and talked a bit before I sent her down and walked her to the main road. I waited with her while she got a cab home and I told her to message me once she reached home.

So SBFers regarding this thread.THIS will be my last post, as its quite dangerous and might jeopardise my friendship with Alice since she actually knows about the existence of SBF. I don't want her to come across this thread one day and realise that this thread was about her. So i'll end this story down here..i'm meeting her again this week and I expect us to stay Friends with Benefits for a long long time. But i'll continue my previous threads of my previous 32 sexcapades..actually now become 35 already. Especially got one more tale to add after going BKK. Hehehe...Thanks! And hope you all enjoyed my short but true story!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1