The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Sir, Where do you stay?

Almost a sure question to be asked of you when you meet a bargirl. Her aim of asking you this question is not to know where you stay but to assess your money value. Whether you are a cheap charlie or a rich high spender.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Sir, Where do you stay?

Almost a sure question to be asked of you when you meet a bargirl. Her aim of asking you this question is not to know where you stay but to assess your money value. Whether you are a cheap charlie or a rich high spender.
Yep very true!

But there is another side to it. Staying in nicer hotels helps give a more pleasing experience, its quite natural for bargirl to want to stay in a nice room.... can even get lucky sometimes...she will come with u after her work....
Old 09-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's about the amount needed to be in Angeles as a cheongster. Considering that some like to stay in US$50/nite rooms. Barfine 3000p girls and tip up to 1000p even when the girl is a runner.Worse is if she pulls off a sob story for the excuse to run, and we give donations towards the lie.
I detect a strong hint of sarcasm here.

And yes they DO ask you where you stay. I suspected that they were trying to find out whether I was a cheap charlie. Now my thoughts have been confirmed. I don't consider myself a cheap charlie but a prudent chap who does not see the point of throwing money away for bad service. I do give a decent tip for the good ones.

Bro JNWY, glad you enjoyed your cheonging days at Angeles. And seriously I salute you for doing the deed so many times in such a short period !!! You must have had a lot of pent up energy waiting to be released. haha
Old 09-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Yep very true!

But there is another side to it. Staying in nicer hotels helps give a more pleasing experience, its quite natural for bargirl to want to stay in a nice room.... can even get lucky sometimes...she will come with u after her work....
I did not get the pleasure of them sneaking away with me after work. Gotta learn to work the charm a bit more.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OodN View Post
Walao!!! 1 plus k for 6 days is quite a lot in Angeles. I think if spend it prudently no need so much.
Wah you guys very rich leh. I am budget cheongster
Spent around S$350 for 4D3N (inclusive hotel + drinks + barfine + booking on all 3 nites + tips)
Old 10-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OodN View Post
I don't consider myself a cheap charlie but a prudent chap who does not see the point of throwing money away for bad service. I do give a decent tip for the good ones.
Fully agree with your point. But in the eyes of the bargirls and in their short sighted view AND being used to the free spending Japs/Koreans/Westerners, we are a waste of time if we don pass the first question.
My usual reply to this question is that I am a resident with a small room that I just rented with a mattress on the floor and the 2nd hand fan I bought should be delivered tomorrow.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Wah you guys very rich leh. I am budget cheongster
Spent around S$350 for 4D3N (inclusive hotel + drinks + barfine + booking on all 3 nites + tips)
That is possible, options a little limited though assuming hotel 1,000, bf 1,500, tips 300, balance about 1,100 on drinks & food
Old 10-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fully agree with your point. But in the eyes of the bargirls and in their short sighted view AND being used to the free spending Japs/Koreans/Westerners, we are a waste of time if we don pass the first question.
My usual reply to this question is that I am a resident with a small room that I just rented with a mattress on the floor and the 2nd hand fan I bought should be delivered tomorrow.
Most bargirls will be tickled by your answer

Talking about big spenders, saw this Korean guy at Atlantis dump a JJ supermarket bag of 20 peso notes from second floor to the stage just for the heck of seeing all the dancers (& non-dancers) scramble for the notes floating down
Old 10-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That is possible, options a little limited though assuming hotel 1,000, bf 1,500, tips 300, balance about 1,100 on drinks & food
That is really budget cheonging
Old 10-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to butt in .. having spent time with pinays and all, in AC and all, if you say you are staying in a small room. .. most likely the girl will believe what you say

If you super handsome some girls will think you are joking..

For veteran girls, where you stay have little relevance, as they know smart guys stay in cheap places to splurge on the girls, instead of paying 3,000 above on the hotel ..

For the newbies, staying in expensive places makes it interesting, for they like to wade in the pool and so ..
Old 10-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Talking about big spenders, saw this Korean guy at Atlantis dump a JJ supermarket bag of 20 peso notes from second floor to the stage just for the heck of seeing all the dancers (& non-dancers) scramble for the notes floating down
Not all girls dig Koreans, of late. Most girls have wisened up to the fact that the koreans and japs are hitting on AC because they are hard up on money ..

They focus on the simple simon, knowing the chance of a bar fine and tip is higher with the simple simon ..
Old 10-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

I saw a marine ring the bell, not once, but twice, in Atlantis, and then it dawned on him that he didn't have money for bar fine .. when he was sheepishly leaving, the girls were insisting he stay back or come again tomorrow ..
Old 10-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I saw a marine ring the bell, not once, but twice, in Atlantis, and then it dawned on him that he didn't have money for bar fine .. when he was sheepishly leaving, the girls were insisting he stay back or come again tomorrow ..
Many girls love marines. They are there only for a few days, time is precious and they are happy to spend spend spend & have fun. If he comes back the next day, he will surely have plenty of $$ for drinks & bf
Old 10-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gosh, when did you peep into my account books? You seem to know my daily transactions when I am in AC. Actually for me is hotel 700, bf 1,200 (or 3 sneak outs a day), tips 300 (if barfined n LT). But I still use about $1000 for a 7 day trip with rest of money going towards sponsoring a child's education, donations to needy and celebrating birthdays.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now that is one less stupid cheongster enjoying himself. He bypassed the bar by throwing cash and enjoyed the moment. No share for the bar. Cos the bar do have a money shower thingie but with their vouchers that you buy and the girls encash. Discounted of cos. I not angry with him but I happy to see his happiness and its his money. For me, I can only admit that I am not his league and if I am to be judged alongside him, I admit being a kuriput and probably that's not a bar for me. A happy kuriput is better then a poor celebrity.
Note: Kuriput means Stingy in tagalog.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread