The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen

Hey guys,

It's me again... I would only come home to Shenzhen by beginning of DECEMBER, after a long trip in Latin America... ( 2 months )

So, I am all in for some meetings with new singaporean friends...

So, looking forward to meet some new buddies, and of course old buddies like SinoView... it's been a long long time...

Calling GINCHARM, if you are around Shenzhen, give me a buzz... I really miss your company!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 20-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi there,

I am acting as an unofficial Ambassador of Shenzhen for SINGAPOREAN Adventurers.

There are currently 3 threads that contains very useful information about;

GEOGRAPHY of Shenzhen

Demographics of the GIRL's analysis in Shenzhen

FUN SPOTS (or G Spots of Shenzhen)

Price & Performance analysis

Field Reports by hard working Shenzhen Adventurers

And many more...

THEY ARE::

1. Shenzhen Info Needed (By GTOKING)

2. Sexcapades in Shenzhen

3. Sexcapades in Shenzhen <SSHHA Club for Mature Audience only>
::

I think these threads would be an inexhaustive supply of information for Shenzhen Travellers, and I guess it must have took years to accumulate!

ENJOY READING if you're coming to Shenzhen, it may take you hours!

But it'll save you alot of time & money!!!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 05-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
damdf**ker is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hi there,

I am acting as an unofficial Ambassador of Shenzhen for SINGAPOREAN Adventurers.

GEOGRAPHY of Shenzhen

Demographics of the GIRL's analysis in Shenzhen

FUN SPOTS (or G Spots of Shenzhen)

Price & Performance analysis

Field Reports by hard working Shenzhen Adventurers

And many more...

THEY ARE::

I think these threads would be an inexhaustive supply of information for Shenzhen Travellers, and I guess it must have took years to accumulate!

================================================== =====

Bro, i am going to SZ next week and spending weekends over there, any good recommendation on massage cum "bonk" places in SZ?

and not so sure if it is safe in SZ as in some threads, seems like there are "raids"
Old 05-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damdf**ker View Post
================================================== =====

Bro, i am going to SZ next week and spending weekends over there, any good recommendation on massage cum "bonk" places in SZ?

and not so sure if it is safe in SZ as in some threads, seems like there are "raids"
Massage palours in Sand Mouth or Shui Wei Cun mostly are bonk joints with the standard price tag of 360RMB & above for a 贵宾房 VIP Room.

Other MPs are mostly 飞机场 which u have to sign a tip of 100RMB tip for the HJ which brings total damage to about 280-300RMB. These are the bigger MPs which includes a locker & shower facilities/meal/drink/tv sofa etc.

Smaller MPs around those smaller streets start from 150RMB onwards for a 2hours massage which includes the HJ. These joints mostly have no facilities. Basically go to the room wait for your girl to come massage and jerk you off after an hour+ of massage. Expect cramp & abit dirty massage rooms.

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 20-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
legend888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hi there,

Been readin thru the above 3 threads until cockeye redi Got a page full of notes preparing for arrival too!! Will you be in SZ in June bro sperm??
Old 30-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

hey brothers,

i'm in Hong Kong now and thinking of going up to Shenzhen or Zhuhai for some bonking this weekend (Sunday, 3-5 October)

any bros wanna join me? PM me pls.
Old 19-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
noelak is Cool - loads of Potential

hey guys,

here's my first post...ever....

2 days ago got picked up in front of the shangri-la-hotel. took me to the back to view the ladies. after declining 10 or more so girls i finally found one that i could do, and she was a stunner indeed (8/10)... the service and the experience was all decent but the facilities (ofcourse) were horrible. nevertheless i had a good time....

the mama first began with asking for 800rmb. I negotiated a bit and managed to get it down to 500rmb. after the whole thing, i gave the girl (upon her request) another 100rmb tip...so all in all i lost 600rmb....i think i got ripped off but for my first experience I am still pretty satisfied overall..

what do you guys think? i got screwed in terms of price didnt i?
Old 21-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ribena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelak View Post
hey guys,

2 days ago got picked up in front of the shangri-la-hotel. took me to the back to view the ladies. after declining 10 or more so girls i finally found one that i could do, and she was a stunner indeed (8/10)... the service and the experience was all decent but the facilities (ofcourse) were horrible. nevertheless i had a good time....

the mama first began with asking for 800rmb. I negotiated a bit and managed to get it down to 500rmb. after the whole thing, i gave the girl (upon her request) another 100rmb tip...so all in all i lost 600rmb....i think i got ripped off but for my first experience I am still pretty satisfied overall..

Bro, is that overnite thingy? If not i seriously believe you have been ripped off big big time. That place - short term bonk regardless of look only 150rmb..this means you have been over charged 4 times the standard rate...A painful feeling indeed yah!
Old 23-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelak View Post
hey guys,

yea definitely ripped off...my friend paid RMB250 for the girl and I told him her completely overpaid the mama...

but o well...sometimes u just gotta learn from experience :-)
Old 26-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sensasicihui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro...

Want to ask.
I will stay at sz for 1 nite at shanshui hotel-huaqiangbei.
Me and friends want to find girls near hotel ?
Is there recommend OKT / mamasan that I can call the girls?

I went to buji last year,but I think it's very far from hotel.

Please help me bro....

Thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1