The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Lieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hello to all bros, I'm going down to Batam this Sat morning from Sg, will be taking the morning ferry. Hotel not confirm yet. Any bros interested in joining me for a 2d1n trip??
Old 04-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skinskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroho View Post
Please advise what the reason for telling the mama/papa that you came alone & without taxi.
i guess so that they dont "mark up" extra to "commission" the driver???
Old 04-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Tanjong Ujang still exist, a rubbish area. Recently, there are some developments( palm beach) and it is still habited by squatters up the hill.
Tks bro newyorker for the info.
Have been in and out of batam for so many years and longest stay was 1yr plus, getting bore of common joint, suddenly remember of that area, went once few yrs ago, so try to get some info here.. That trip just see see look look, coz with my gal and my friend plus his gal friend, gal ktp have to be recorded b4 entering. That time seem happening, dun know now.. Nice to see forum/thread on batam, useful info here.. thanks bro, have time meet up at batam..
Old 04-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Please advise what the reason for telling the mama/papa that you came alone & without taxi.
u pay more if come with drivers coz the boss need to charge u higher to pay the drivers commision. Normally the commisi around 80k to 100k.
E.g. Place like sedona/golded bird,
Normally with driver 400k, without driver 350k.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant_Thai View Post
Hello to all bros, I'm going down to Batam this Sat morning from Sg, will be taking the morning ferry. Hotel not confirm yet. Any bros interested in joining me for a 2d1n trip??

Try go there early, going to be packed...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Commission lah. so simple.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant_Thai View Post
Weekend will be pack lor..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soPro View Post
Exchange rate is 6905 today!
Wat... tat gd. hope it will hit 7000 tis weekend..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
i remember when i was a newbie i just ask in forums
during that time its the older forum before everyone tranfer here
at that old forum many were very helpfulthey tried to answer all they could ............
The old forum was Delphi forum almost a decade ago.

Those were the dayz my fren
Old 04-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Very Very Pack
Old 04-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

brothers u want to go on weekdays . its so deserted the girls come out and drag you into their room.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
hahahha, that is I reason why I go for MILFs. They know how to treat a man well, and make him pleasurable. You must be really able to tahan when you got one of such woman.. KNN, stroke you and BJ you and make you buay tahan before letting you fuck. They enjoy it too.... Not just make you cum and earn the buck only.
yes...i go batam not just for young gals or virgins
i want satisfying sex...
young ones can never get more horny than those older women
yes...i like horny older women
i still remember i booked one years back
though she is not a looker but her big tits made up for it
she really did a great job for my little bro
she suck me dry...breasts fuck me like no tomorrow
i like that...very professional
for these group...
you dont need to go at them
they cum for you
brilliant![/QUOTE]

brother you are The MAN!!!!!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Lieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup. Thanks alot. Wanted to go down today but my friends can't make it, so postponing it to this weekend. Usually if i go there, would normally choose cewek from jungle, but this time round I will try Gold bird/Sedona(still confuse) since after reading from this forum, that this place have a good review, so going to give it a try.

Heard that this weekend will be very crowded, i agree with all of you bros, so might consider of changing it to next week instead if there is no samster following us in.

Will be back with a fr. Thanks all for the information.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
soPro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe i shall start with my 1st Batam FR? or shld i say my 1st HF... -.-

Frankly i have been to Batam for a number of times but have not bonk any cewek at all but i am sure gonna do so. Anyway this is how is goes...

As most are enjoying their long weekends in sillypore, i decided to treat myself better in Batam after countless visits. Hence decided to go grab some good food, play arcades and catch a movie. While having my dinner suddenly rmb bro ah hia posting of the Bali spring joint near nagoya hill. Thinking that i shld pay my visit there too i happily finished my dinner and head down there. Afraid that i might not catch the place i took a quick glance at the picture posting to confirm its location.

When i finally reached Puri Garden hotel its already local time 9+pm. was welcomed by the bellboy and confirmed that it is Puri Garden hotel and Bali spring is on the 2nd level but he told me that their spa facilities is under renovation and are only providing massage services now. Since i am there oready i headed upstairs reluctantly.

When i went in Bali spring i was welcomed by a girl and she asked which package i wanna take up. My 1st time there and not too sure what they have to offer i took up the 1hr massage package in a room for 80k. eventually the 'room' is just a cubic room the size of a small HDB storeroom covered by a curtain at the entrance. I was then told to undress and cover myself with the towel provided. after changing i sit there eagerly waiting for my hunt. Eventually the one who came was the girl which i was 1st welcomed. Feeling a bit turn off liao cos she beri fleshy and looks is below average so i set my focus on her C cup boobs only!

Think her name is 'nori' or something like that. so we started chatting while massaging, she told me they do not get salary there but only gets commissions from their customers. i was thinking this cant be true ba. anyway i didnt believe her la and she is chatty so its not so bad afterall la. I also not too sure if she really knows how to massage cos she is using quite a bit of strength. Did not really feel good about the massage though. shortly after the massage finishes she asked if i wanted to massage the part (pointing at my little hill)....
me:how much?
cewek: 200k
me: wa... so ex ar... 100k la
cewek: 200k include massage, so only a little.
me: then can touch touch ma?
cewek: neh neh ok.
me: got take out?
cewek: got.
me: (thinking FR 150k can get in massage joint, so tipping her a little shld be ok.) ok lo.
after stroking my hill for a couple of mins i was thinking 'man this is not suppose to be what i should be hunting for!' so i ask her...
me: can everything 250k?
cewek: what everything?
me: neh... can do everything la.
cewek: oh... u mean this ar?(showing me the finger in hole sign)
me: ya
cewek: sorry i dont do that thing.
me: (wth. ok lo anyway oready touch my hill liao just let it be lo.) ok lo.
So i switched on autorom lo. couple mins later i came and she left me there to clean myself up get dressed and i gave her 200k and left. The thing is they will use some kind of cream/lotion to apply on your body while massaging and you dont get to bath b4 leaving. maybe its due to the spa being renovated but still at least they should gave another towel to clean yourself up ma... in the end i when back hotel and bath again... -.-
felt unsextified i console myself that theres 1st time for everything and i have learned my lesson. so for newbies like myself i would not recommend any HJ. if really need so jus do it urself ba.

Pardon for my long posting(HJ) as this is my 1st (HJ)... comments are welcome and learning from mistakes are the best way of not committing it again.

Cheers and live hard!!
Old 05-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soPro View Post
Maybe i shall start with my 1st Batam FR? or shld i say my 1st HF... -.-
Thanks for your FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread