The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Sorry bro...
I am a poor photographer...
No worries, try taking another one

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

OMG ....but like what Bro Rickey said would be perfect if it was clearer...
Old 04-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

I think I can take a better photo when she has something covering her abalone....hahaha

Old 04-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mocha168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you all the bros for your support.....
Do you like her abalone ?

nice picture
Old 04-03-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think I can take a better photo when she has something covering her abalone....hahaha

Very clear n steamy pic of your wife zaogeng her panties TS Baileys... good effort .. boh hee heh ya ho.. hokkien meaning no fish, prawn also can ... she is having her period??

Old 04-03-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Very clear n steamy pic of your wife zaogeng her panties TS Baileys... good effort .. boh hee heh ya ho.. hokkien meaning no fish, prawn also can ... she is having her period??
No bro....just a panty liner...she said panty is white so don't want to stain it.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
No bro....just a panty liner...she said panty is white so don't want to stain it.
No lah bro, I think wat u mean is her period is ending soon so she don't want the little bleeding left to stain her white panties..

Old 04-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Re: Milf wife

Btw I have another lousy pic of my wife to share....this was taken at her relative house during the 1st day of CNY....she was sitting opposite me and taking out ang pao to give to small kids. I noticed that she zaogeng but found it weird cause I remembered she brought a set of red bra and panties for the new year....and her panties....wow is just like the one in the another pic. I didn't see anything red underneath her cheongsam....so I took this pic to have a better look....I enlarged it and found out that she has got commando.

After she has given out all the ang pao....I went over and asked her about it....she said that she was in the toilet, she was pulling up her thongs after she pee....then suddenly someone banged on the toilet door very loudly and gave her a scare and because of that she pulled her thongs too hard and the sting broke. So she has no choice but to remove her thongs, throw it into the toilet rubbish bin and go bottomless.

Later I went to the toilet to pee and recalled what she told me....so I went over to the toilet rubbish bin and look for her thongs but surprising it was missing....

I quickly got out of the toilet and told her about it....from then on the whole time we were wondering who told her thongs away from the rubbish bin.

Old 05-03-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Btw I have another lousy pic of my wife to share....this was taken at her relative house during the 1st day of CNY....she was sitting opposite me and taking out ang pao to give to small kids. I noticed that she zaogeng but found it weird cause I remembered she brought a set of red bra and panties for the new year....and her panties....wow is just like the one in the another pic. I didn't see anything red underneath her cheongsam....so I took this pic to have a better look....I enlarged it and found out that she has got commando.

After she has given out all the ang pao....I went over and asked her about it....she said that she was in the toilet, she was pulling up her thongs after she pee....then suddenly someone banged on the toilet door very loudly and gave her a scare and because of that she pulled her thongs too hard and the sting broke. So she has no choice but to remove her thongs, throw it into the toilet rubbish bin and go bottomless.

Later I went to the toilet to pee and recalled what she told me....so I went over to the toilet rubbish bin and look for her thongs but surprising it was missing....

I quickly got out of the toilet and told her about it....from then on the whole time we were wondering who told her thongs away from the rubbish bin.

Wow tats fierce, a relative of hers banged her toilet door to scare her n maybe took away her torn new red colour g-string panties not thongs tat she threw away after that.. poor wifey no choice had to go home pantiless .. she must hv felt very uncomfortable w/o her underwear.. did she wet your car seat TS otw home ?? ... hehe

Old 05-03-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow tats fierce, a relative of hers banged her toilet door to scare her n maybe took away her torn new red colour g-string panties not thongs tat she threw away after that.. poor wifey no choice had to go home pantiless .. she must hv felt very uncomfortable w/o her underwear.. did she wet your car seat TS otw home ?? ... hehe
Just returned.
Old 05-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Nice. Thank you
Old 05-03-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow Bro Baileys .....such a kinky incident...Mrs Baileys torn her panties and then got stolen....have to go commando for the rest of the day....wonder if any other of her relatives noticed that she gone commando other then bro Baileys.

I fell in love with Mrs Baileys legs so fair and smooth.....imagine me holding her legs....licking and kissing from her feet all the way upwards to her wet wet pussy....shiok.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Just returned.
Thanks v much for yr prompt return upzz your Royal Highness ... greatly appreciated

Old 05-03-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Wow Bro Baileys .....such a kinky incident...Mrs Baileys torn her panties and then got stolen....have to go commando for the rest of the day....wonder if any other of her relatives noticed that she gone commando other then bro Baileys.

I fell in love with Mrs Baileys legs so fair and smooth.....imagine me holding her legs....licking and kissing from her feet all the way upwards to her wet wet pussy....shiok.
Haha...Bro Kinetic makes me drool n salivate for Mrs Baileys n makes me wanna copy him to lick her all the way up ... hehe... nah, kidding only lah... no such luck

BTW from the pic, it's a red g-string NOT thongs yr wifey was wearing TS

Old 05-03-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tankelvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice pair of red g string