The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
RollingStones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking

Hey nirvana,

You said “me and my kaki r not the only group tat talk-cock inside this forum...”

So you are admitting that you and your kaki are talking COCK all this while?
Then why so worked up when I told you to be more considerate to other brothers who want to gather valuable info instead of being disturbed by your COCK stories?

You then asked “u live in the cyber world or real world?
I reply, “ You SILLY boy, we are all living in cyber world behind the REAL WORLD in this GREAT SAMMYBOY forum!, That is why you dare to talk COCK, claim to be a great GANSTER & behave like a BIG BULLY,….”
But, When you got back to the REAL WORLD you become KUAI KUAI and behave like a timid mouse.

Who care whether you ever carried parrang or carried BALLS?
In this cyber world, Pen is MIGHTIER than your rusty sword la.

You further said “.....let see who is the real life ah-gua.”
I reply “Ok, let you win la, let you take the label of being the REAL LIFE Ah KUA, satisfied?”
But Ah Gua must also be given equal rights to live in this world la.
I don’t disrespect them as along as they don’t disturb me.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry
Quote:
Originally posted by RollingStones

You sure pen is mighter? Anyway, not sure about you, but we use keyboard.. Why want to cross people's path? I wonder.. are you kingkong or her friend?

My advice is... Do not for whatever reasons, accept any invitation to cheong or drink kopi from any samsters.. But i guess that's also your intention.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
I reply, “ You SILLY boy, we are all living in cyber world behind the REAL WORLD in this GREAT SAMMYBOY forum!, That is why you dare to talk COCK, claim to be a great GANSTER & behave like a BIG BULLY,….”
But, When you got back to the REAL WORLD you become KUAI KUAI and behave like a timid mouse.

I think Nirvana dares to tok cock in the real world too...if you say he is only a gangster and big bully here in Sammyboy, why dont you try him out in the real world?? And see if he is really an ah gua you claim him to be.. then you tell us.....(if you are still around to tell us after meeting him)

Old 05-02-2004, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Lena

Has anyone tried Lena lately ? Please give a latest FR on Lena.

Tks
Old 05-02-2004, 08:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
I think Nirvana dares to tok cock in the real world too...if you say he is only a gangster and big bully here in Sammyboy, why dont you try him out in the real world?? And see if he is really an ah gua you claim him to be.. then you tell us.....(if you are still around to tell us after meeting him)

hee hee.....^_^

thanks for yr words.

till now....i had met with more than 20 samster here. at least 10 of them r active samster here.

well.... i believe action speak louder than words.

i am a bully? ----yes, only to those idiot samster here. namely sex-emperor--i almost fuck his monther upside down everyday in his nonsense thread.

sadly.... those who had met with me will know...i seldom talk cock in real life.

this rolling stone..... he chose to step into my path.... from his/her posting, it seem tat his/her is queen kong aka jane.

watever..... who is the real life ah gua.... u guy will judge for yrself.

thanks

^_^
Old 05-02-2004, 08:11 AM
Samster

nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hey nirvana,

You said “me and my kaki r not the only group tat talk-cock inside this forum...”

Then why so worked up when I told you to be more considerate to other brothers who want to gather valuable info instead of being disturbed by your COCK stories?

I reply “Ok, let you win la, let you take the label of being the REAL LIFE Ah KUA, satisfied?”

one thing for sure... let play it big.

listen...

WO KAN NI LAU BU CHAO CHEE BYE

get it?

just name a date, place, time....

the whole forum r watching us now..... come!!

me waiting.
Old 05-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Samster

Thumbs down

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...agenum ber=49
Old 05-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Explorer2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Hey nirvana,

Rolling stones,

pls FO if you got nothing better to do than to taunt Bro Nirvana here.... otherwise just meet him up in the real world....
if you have read the history of this thread, u will know it has become a TCSS thread for nirvana and frens....
Old 05-02-2004, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Explorer2
Rolling stones,

pls FO if you got nothing better to do than to taunt Bro Nirvana here.... otherwise just meet him up in the real world....
if you have read the history of this thread, u will know it has become a TCSS thread for nirvana and frens....

good good....

so rolling stone.... everybody is waiting for our meeting.

come come...

who is small kid, who is imature...watever.... meet up...
then we can tell.

^_^
Old 05-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
buhl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuhl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Be MATURED & Don't behave like a KID

Quote:
I don't want to waste time arguing with kid who don't know how high is the SKY & How thick is the EARTH.
Nivana, you still fumming with anger or in state of highest HAPPINESS?
You think you can fight very well?
When you have really seen a gang fight, you will hide under the shaky coffee table with your dick & balls trembering.
Then only you will learnt a lesson and will think twice before you challenge a person to fight.

I better save my time to meet my girlfriends than to meet a KID.
stone, u sound like an educated bastard (EB), fm 1 EB 2 another, don't matter what u were b4 or what u've seen n shit like that.

bottom like is what kinda prick u r now, u've been challenged time n again n u back down time and again. looks like ur nothing but a pussy, regards have been sent to ur mother n yet u still mouthing off abt pens n swords, what kind of son r u? or shld it be daughter?. the one thinking twice about physical combat is d pussy u c in d mirror daily.
so u r not taking up the challenge, suggest u plug a cork in ur ass n go spend time spreading ur legs & frolicking elsewhere
Old 05-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Be MATURED & Don't behave like a KID

Quote:
Originally posted by buhl
stone, u sound like an educated bastard (EB), fm 1 EB 2 another, don't matter what u were b4 or what u've seen n shit like that.

bottom like is what kinda prick u r now, u've been challenged time n again n u back down time and again. looks like ur nothing but a pussy, regards have been sent to ur mother n yet u still mouthing off abt pens n swords, what kind of son r u? or shld it be daughter?. the one thinking twice about physical combat is d pussy u c in d mirror daily.
so u r not taking up the challenge, suggest u plug a cork in ur ass n go spend time spreading ur legs & frolicking elsewhere

clap clap....

good good....rolling stone.... many samster is watching now....

lets have a great ending.

date time place ???
Old 05-02-2004, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Be MATURED & Don't behave like a KID

Quote:
Originally posted by nirvana
clap clap....

good good....rolling stone.... many samster is watching now....

lets have a great ending.

date time place ???
looks like things cuming to a head now....hehehe

dun forget to chio me wen u meet up hor... we dun just tok... we follow up...
Old 05-02-2004, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
RollingStones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
So many supporters for NIRVANA?

It Sounds too good to be true!

I doubt they are are real!
They could be all from the same person.
Just like what you said about KINGKONG using different Nicks to promote Casanova,

Well, you said “the whole forum r watching us now..... come!!”

Great. Let them judge who is the humble GENTLEMAN and who is a BASTARD RASCAL n BIG BULLY.
I feel shame for you and your supporters for uttering all the rough words used in a PUBLIC Forum.
Just like those inconsiderate educated or uneducated idiots yanking on handphones while other patrons are watching a GREAT MOVIE in a theatre.
I am not trying to cause troubles but just telling you to be more considerate, GOT it?
Still got problem?
Old 06-02-2004, 07:49 AM
Samster

Re: So many supporters for NIRVANA?

Quote:
It Sounds too good to be true!

I doubt they are are real!
They could be all from the same person.
Just like what you said about KINGKONG using different Nicks to promote Casanova,

Well, you said “the whole forum r watching us now..... come!!”

Great. Let them judge who is the humble GENTLEMAN and who is a BASTARD RASCAL n BIG BULLY.
I feel shame for you and your supporters for uttering all the rough words used in a PUBLIC Forum.
Just like those inconsiderate educated or uneducated idiots yanking on handphones while other patrons are watching a GREAT MOVIE in a theatre.
I am not trying to cause troubles but just telling you to be more considerate, GOT it?
Still got problem?

listen....i fuck u and yr whole family.

we r the same guy using difference nick?

fuck u and the whole family

let them judge? it is u, the chao-ah-gua tat chose to step into my path. i got nothing to do with u till to me, say i talk cock here.

limpei got talk cock anot... meet up and we shall know.

since yr dad dick cannot make it liao.. then, i shall fuck yr mum again.
wo kan ni lau bu chao chee bye.

sonny, it is time u address me as daddy.
Old 06-02-2004, 07:53 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Be MATURED & Don't behave like a KID

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
looks like things cuming to a head now....hehehe

dun forget to chio me wen u meet up hor... we dun just tok... we follow up...
this kind of action belong to me.

u know...if i not wrong... this 'rolling shit' is the same guy king kong.

come to think of it... who will so free , decide to come in here shoot me for talking cock in the casanova thread??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1