The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Long time no post today just try fl so 1 shot post all lah.

tried 4 gals in recent months H12R15, H22R19, H22R20 and H22R21

my views are personal so if not same bear with it k

paiseh cant remember all of their actions and moves coz been a few months since i ram them. Only can remember certain stuff.
Nice one Bro. Tried to ups you too but Bro deca beat me to it and it appears I have ups you before.

Anyways, my last RTF session was 22.09.2011 with H02R02 Maggie.

FR below:
H02R02 Maggie

face: 8 - milf
body: 8 - well maintained
boobs: 10 - huge with eraser tip nipples so shiok to fine tune
washing: 9 - can touch-touch and she a bit HJ cum washing my didi
catbath: 9 - licking all-over
frenching: 7.5 - got some tongue action
AR: 8 - me in doggy & lying down on my back
BBBJ: 9 - superb, complemented with HJ
69 & painting: 9 - with KY, got sweet taste + pussy juice
FJ: 8.5 - doggy as usual, cannot tahan I shoot in a few seconds
RTF: yes - many times already and more to come

I thank you.
Old 24-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 14
HyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Nice one Bro. Tried to ups you too but Bro deca beat me to it and it appears I have ups you before.

Anyways, my last RTF session was 22.09.2011 with H02R02 Maggie.

FR below:
H02R02 Maggie

RTF: yes - many times already and more to come

I thank you.
Thanks for FR, yes maggie consistently delivers better performances, she is in my regular RTF list. Up you my 2 pts
Old 24-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up H10R11 Judy $50

24 September 2011, Saturday btw 205 pm to 230 pm

I was having few girls on mind, wanted Candy, Cookie and Janet. Yes! All available and lights on, at H22 Nikki and Michelle were on business. First time saw Nikki sitting sexy outside her room, she gave the CFM look.

H7R11 Carol has slim down; she is in a mini dress that shows off her boobs. There is a young brother waiting for Cookie, probably you read some of her stuffs here. Take care brother!

Somehow H22 still gave me the creeps, especially the inner lane, by the way saw H22 Sally turning up for her shift. She looks great, thing is to play safe take ex GL girls. Also 2 young ang mos passing by the road side. I overheard they knew this place, but they scare to walk in. I can understands, well mine man! Good for you.

Miss Judy was not new, outside she does not shine, it is in her room. Actually she is pretty; I walked in called out her name. She quickly shown 5, I told her I know. She asked how the hell I knew her name and, I said RTF customer. She is too street smart, so I told her she is in the PSL. From her H2R16 Michelle is back in business, I recalled we had written she might have left the brothel.

Closer looking during washing, Judy is friendly this put me at ease. She moved her face so close to me, I could smell her perfume. We frenched! A problem with her, black teeth due to smoking. I passed her an 8 for GF, slim smooth skin tone, unlike many Malaysian WLs. Frenchings also an 8, I told her she and H16 Jennifer as well as H12 Joey. They don’t look liked working girls, almost normal OLs, to test the water again. She concur H11 Jolene is the youngest girl and, rabbit year no new WLs came on board.

On bed, she moved her body and rubbed against mine chest, follow by short BBBJ. Same time she apply sexy pressure on mine legs, including the balls and dick. It was wonderfully, I think is not her skill it is because I am at ease. Her tits are nothing understanding, but it looks great on this slim body that I passed her also an 8.

We frenched did 69, Judy’s pussy is nice and, it is not dark compared to last session with H7R6 2floor Kathy. I tongue fucked her for a short while, not healthy after heavy used by men. I asked to doggy her, she changed a new CD, not bad for an experience girl. I ramped her pussy hard, heard the Paik sounds with Judy moaned so sexy. Good doggy style for 9/ 10.

We changed to missionary, her pussy is tight, I was surprised could be she is nature? I spread her legs wide; held her waist move down, continue frenching she is accommodating with all this. This afternoon I felt good, she don’t gave me the impression of paying sex so, I whisper into her ears. “Judy I am coming” and, I came a happy man kissed her the last time. I, would wrong her if I did not passed her a 10/ 10 for SEX, and have put her on mine next schedule.
Old 25-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Same here Bro HyperV.

Hoping to hear more from you Bro.

Here's to a good week ahead!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperV View Post
.....yes maggie consistently delivers better performances, she is in my regular RTF list.....
Old 26-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Daydreamer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaydreamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just back from PT area n had a session with Vivi, service is as good as before, she just started working since last Wed. Da S's door still closed and MJ's door number had been taken down... Sigh
Old 26-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Just back from PT area n had a session with Vivi, service is as good as before, she just started working since last Wed. Da S's door still closed and MJ's door number had been taken down... Sigh
da s is back. saw her last wed and thurs, 2 bros queuing, but not in today. see your luck.
Old 26-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Da S H10R04 doesn't usually work on Sundays and Mondays.

Kindly take note of this.

FYI only.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
da s is back. saw her last wed and thurs, 2 bros queuing, but not in today. see your luck.
Old 26-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiredman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello people.. My 1st posting using this name.
I'm the former "Ah Ken"..

RTF Joyce a few days ago..

Service good as before. Had an enjoyable time with her.
Also bought a can of coke for her when I go see her.

Now wind quite strong, I better not say so much.
Old 26-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Daydreamer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaydreamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Da S H10R04 doesn't usually work on Sundays and Mondays.

Kindly take note of this.

FYI only.

Cheers.
Noted. Will try to get her another day then, thanks bro
Old 26-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Pat is H16R11. Service to me: no frenching, BBBJ, and 69, CAT50.

Different with other Bros..
Pat is my petain regular but recently it has been months that I even tried her. Mesmerized by the GL cat 150 prc. But I had some tome on Sunday and rtf her. She was in this seashell greenblud dress and she now spots above shoulder length hair which is dyed blonde. She has gained a little weight, but still ok. Looks the same, and for her age, considered well maintained.

Her svc as mention by bro fornicator differs. We frenched like long lost lovers on the bed before she started her svc by catbath n lick g of nipples. She the. Cap me for a BJ which is good enuf to make me very steammm. Want to go into Action n she laid missionary position. I stood on the floor while she lie on bed and pump fast. She was moaning and I bent over to French more n I came satisfied. Can see that she really did participate n enjoyed the bonk.

I guess I am pat's regular for years maybe as early as before 2005 Where jac was still in h7r1 lvl2. So svc differs.
Old 26-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried H20R168

Looks: 4/10
Figure: 6/10(nice boobs)
Service:9/10 (1 of the best i had)

Value for $.
Old 27-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
ben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

today was at PT ard 1pm. started frm H2, tried to catch glimpse of maggie & michelle but door closed light on. Mun Mun busy walking ard, just came, i guess.
Then to H7, Joyce door close light off.. haiz... still wondering when i'll ever see her.. cookie waiting for cust. up to 2F, Ann alredy busy, door closed, queenie as usual show off her deep cleavage and damn.. her porcelain smooth skin. any bros tried her? i think nvr see fr on her b4.
Anyway, proceed to H10. Saw R1 Mun Mun just reporting to work, back lane still closed. Da S nvr see, a bro fornicator just mentioned she dun work on Mon. Thanks bro!
Next, to H12 & 14, i guess i'm still early cos not many ladies turn up yet. So, proceed to H16. Ada in room, Pat not in room but door opened, Vivi busy preparing with one bro alredy waiting & Moon sitting seductively in her room. nice body.. hmm..
Then to H22, backlane only michelle ard, having her lunch.

Decide to go back to H16 to see how Pat look like. this time she's in her room meddling with her hp. not bad looking. as i was staring at her she suddenly stared back & then cont with her hp. i was like huh??? dun wan to do bisnes is it?? so i asked how much? this time she smiled & replied 50. ehh? i thot she cat 40? nvr mind, i said ok cos i like her look. the moment she closed the door, we were chatting non-stop until at some point i was wondering when is the action gonna start?? anyway, had a great time with her & nvr regretted paying her extra.
here's a short fr:
look : 7 my type
body : 7 well maintained with nice b cup
cat bath : 8 nip sucking, neck kissing, quite worry she give me hickie
bj : 7 nice suction
frenching : 9 yes!! she initiate with tongue action
fj : 9 very passionate, lots of hugging & moaning
rtf : yes!! if my targets no ard.

sori to bros i think i too long winded liao...
Old 27-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Pat is my petain regular but recently it has been months that I even tried her. Mesmerized by the GL cat 150 prc. But I had some tome on Sunday and rtf her. She was in this seashell greenblud dress and she now spots above shoulder length hair which is dyed blonde. She has gained a little weight, but still ok. Looks the same, and for her age, considered well maintained.

Her svc as mention by bro fornicator differs. We frenched like long lost lovers on the bed before she started her svc by catbath n lick g of nipples. She the. Cap me for a BJ which is good enuf to make me very steammm. Want to go into Action n she laid missionary position. I stood on the floor while she lie on bed and pump fast. She was moaning and I bent over to French more n I came satisfied. Can see that she really did participate n enjoyed the bonk.

I guess I am pat's regular for years maybe as early as before 2005 Where jac was still in h7r1 lvl2. So svc differs.
I agree... Pat's svc defer from customer to customer. She admitted to me about this before. She dont like those who see-see-look-look and ask for price many times.

For me, she is also one of my favourite. But also seldom rtf now.... hehe.... mainly because of the timing, as she knock off early.

Her svc is good enough for me, BBBJ, frenching... catbath... and ever there is once.. I went down to paint and finger her until she cannot tahan. That was the only time I painted her, after that never do anymore, because saw her putting KY.
Old 27-09-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

H02 opens at 11:00am and WLS come from 11:30am onwards. Maggie is an early bird, starts 11:30am and knocks off until 8:30pm. Michelle starts 1:00pm until 6:00pm only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben69 View Post
today was at PT ard 1pm. started frm H2, tried to catch glimpse of maggie & michelle but door closed light on. Mun Mun busy walking ard, just came, i guess.

Same with H07, opens early at 11:00am. Usually Joyce starts around 11:30am, maybe she no working because you mentioned you come to PT 1:00pm already. She knocks off work at 6:00pm. Joyce is cute, with Korean looks IMHO. Frenching, painting can. Queenie R05 at 2F I try once but never RTF. That was a long time ago way before Ann and the rest came, except for Kathy R06, she is a PT trained veteran. To me, Queenie's service was SOP, dead fish, until I lost craving for her until Ann R01, Chris R02, Sugar R05 (retired), came to H07 2F. And yes, Miki R28 (she from former H03).
Quote:
Then to H7, Joyce door close light off.. haiz... still wondering when i'll ever see her.. cookie waiting for cust. up to 2F, Ann alredy busy, door closed, queenie as usual show off her deep cleavage and damn.. her porcelain smooth skin. any bros tried her? i think nvr see fr on her b4.

You welcome Bro! But for what it's worth, you should give her a try if you still haven't. She's fun to be with!
Quote:
Anyway, proceed to H10. Saw R1 Mun Mun just reporting to work, back lane still closed. Da S nvr see, a bro fornicator just mentioned she dun work on Mon. Thanks bro!

Yes, WLs in this house usually turns up late. Some more in H14 Kidd R04 and Li Wen R09 on 1 month off, RTW 29 Sept.
Quote:
Next, to H12 & 14, i guess i'm still early cos not many ladies turn up yet.

Moon R17 IMHO is good in services. Your "hmm" indicates you haven't tried her yet. Correct me if I am mistaken, hehe.
Quote:
So, proceed to H16. Ada in room, Pat not in room but door opened, Vivi busy preparing with one bro alredy waiting & Moon sitting seductively in her room. nice body.. hmm..

Among the 3: Xue Er R21, Michelle R20 and Nikki R19, Michelle is the best IMHO. She knocks off 7:00pm, last call at 6:30.
Quote:
Then to H22, backlane only michelle ard, having her lunch.

Even if there are validations by other Bros that Pat give frenching, I am now reluctant to RTF. I have lost craving for her and least to say my standards have 'gone up'.
I am a member of the 'Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT'. This is self explanatory. But there are exceptions! I still RTF Katty H10R10 and Amy H16R15 though they do not allow painting nor frenching.
Nice FR BTW!
Quote:
Decide to go back to H16 to see how Pat look like. this time she's in her room meddling with her hp. not bad looking. as i was staring at her she suddenly stared back & then cont with her hp. i was like huh??? dun wan to do bisnes is it?? so i asked how much? this time she smiled & replied 50. ehh? i thot she cat 40? nvr mind, i said ok cos i like her look. the moment she closed the door, we were chatting non-stop until at some point i was wondering when is the action gonna start?? anyway, had a great time with her & nvr regretted paying her extra.
here's a short fr:
look : 7 my type
body : 7 well maintained with nice b cup
cat bath : 8 nip sucking, neck kissing, quite worry she give me hickie
bj : 7 nice suction
frenching : 9 yes!! she initiate with tongue action
fj : 9 very passionate, lots of hugging & moaning
rtf : yes!! if my targets no ard.

sori to bros i think i too long winded liao...
Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

Thanks so much for validating this Bro!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I agree... Pat's svc defer from customer to customer. She admitted to me about this before. She dont like those who see-see-look-look and ask for price many times.

For me, she is also one of my favourite. But also seldom rtf now.... hehe.... mainly because of the timing, as she knock off early.

Her svc is good enough for me, BBBJ, frenching... catbath... and ever there is once.. I went down to paint and finger her until she cannot tahan. That was the only time I painted her, after that never do anymore, because saw her putting KY.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1