The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Yes but they say the young & pretty ones usually have princess sickness. I kena one that refused to do anything in the morning but just lay there. Mind you, I only had 1 shot the night before. Milf I find tend to provide better service.
Ditto that bro.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
actually hor,u guys got the habit 2 ask 4 disc frm sea food rest witout price list or no? I often do tat lei...lol,& almost 100% time i get a 10% disc lei,heng heng sm time can get 20% aso.

Nxt time i go same pl 2 eat agn,the boss/manager wil tell me they disc 4 me liao,then i never ask agn...lol
Price list? Lol! I am a regular with that particular seafood restaurant. So boss know me well. He also know i know the market well.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
If you were staying at utama hotel there is a backdoor to the spa and gym. Exit and you'll see the butterfly.

Walk along that street you'll find at least 10 MP

That why I like to use Utama hotel in batam in the pass.

In Balai I like Gabion, they hv an in house transport can pick you fr ferry trm, bring you to villa n fetch you back to Ferry.
If you hv a few guys in a group. Can alway invite the driver go for food.

And this services are free but subject to hotels scheduled. (Driver need to pick and send guest to ferry)

And driver never ask for tips. But you tip as your own wish.
Not just Gabion. Some other hotel driver will sent guests to jetty. Anyway that short ass driver at Gabion fucking lazy. Those days i just took ojek. No need his help.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
True, that's y I like gabion although is a old hotel.. they even arrange your ferry schedule for u with juz a small any of admin fee.. reception girl also Chinese.. u can speak teochew with her.. balai is juz a street long.. u can walk to anywhere u want.. for foods, massage n groceries...juz my own opinion.. room is about $30 if I'm not wrong. Long time nv been to balai liao
Correct bro. Its a an old hotel. Older than Maxi. But the location is good and the room rates cheap i.e. if one doesnt mind the condition of the things in the room.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Hi bro... trying to plan my maiden trip around second/third week of December.

Anyone going there around the same time.

Anyone tried getting more than one girl a night? Just wondering if it’s possible.

Thank you for all your advice

CP close down, JKT kena raid, time to explore new places
Old 08-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Hi bro... trying to plan my maiden trip around second/third week of December.

Anyone going there around the same time.

Anyone tried getting more than one girl a night? Just wondering if it’s possible.

Thank you for all your advice

CP close down, JKT kena raid, time to explore new places
Bro still have batam and balai. No worry. Ferry only $48 and $57 only.

No money No honey. Of course you can book more than one girl. But make sure both girls agreed. Dont spoilt your maiden trip.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Bro still have batam and balai. No worry. Ferry only $48 and $57 only.

No money No honey. Of course you can book more than one girl. But make sure both girls agreed. Dont spoilt your maiden trip.
Thanks bro your your advice! Trip is still planning in progress
Old 08-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

just came back today, went for a three days trip managed to book a syt for two days,stay at paradise as usual and i must says the makan shop oppsite of paradise is really over price, next time can gv it a pass. across the main road there is a nasi ayam ahok selling same portion as in sing for only idr 16000, taste as good.. bros go there can try, as for long beach is much cheaper than silver but smaller portion, i went off to try some 山味, ginger fried crocs meat, fruit bats, and wlid boar, sitting outdoor under the trees and very rundown place, very 农村 feels.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya recently i went there , i order bak kut teh, no so nice. will try orher place
Old 08-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
True, that's y I like gabion although is a old hotel.. they even arrange your ferry schedule for u with juz a small any of admin fee.. reception girl also Chinese.. u can speak teochew with her.. balai is juz a street long.. u can walk to anywhere u want.. for foods, massage n groceries...juz my own opinion.. room is about $30 if I'm not wrong. Long time nv been to balai liao
Last year Oct was 320k
Return ferry 260k include admin fee.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Yes but they say the young & pretty ones usually have princess sickness. I kena one that refused to do anything in the morning but just lay there. Mind you, I only had 1 shot the night before. Milf I find tend to provide better service.
Fully agree...
If ur young and handsome maybe SYT more suit you.
MILF would hv better skill to handle Old cock,...
.......like me
Old 09-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ryantanms is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Fully agree...
If ur young and handsome maybe SYT more suit you.
MILF would hv better skill to handle Old cock,...
.......like me
Everywhere the same now . SYT princess sickness. Thai, Viet, indon semua sama2
Old 09-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantanms View Post
Everywhere the same now . SYT princess sickness. Thai, Viet, indon semua sama2
if the girl are new to balai, still okay, if u saw girl hv more then 1 phone syt. always ply phone at villa, better dun take,
Old 09-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
ya recently i went there , i order bak kut teh, no so nice. will try orher place
You're referring to the Chinese eating place opposite Paradise Hotel?

I was brought there for lunch cos one of the driver's customers was staying there. 4 of us (3+1 driver) ordered 3 fish soup, 1 ordered BKT, and another driver dry BKT for sharing, plus drinks (no beer), the bill came up to 340k+. At about 80k+ per pay, this is higher but not that much higher than in Batam where BKT can be had at 40k plus 8k for drink at coffee shop. Have to highlight that the dry BKT version is quite nice. But, I would rather call it claypot dark soy sauce pork than dry BKT.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
if the girl are new to balai, still okay, if u saw girl hv more then 1 phone syt. always ply phone at villa, better dun take,
Agree. The second girl that I took during my last trip, she's first day on the job and, boy..., I had a wonderfully sextisfied 1 day with her and almost wanted to extend my stay for another 2 days had it not been my friend already confirmed his trip to Batam. She's pretty and a bit meaty, just a bit too give you the piak piak sound when piaking her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1