The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
patng69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Bro got any new update pic? i see the pic the same as 2007. got new one or she still the same?
Old 13-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Image]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Image]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"]
Anymore peolp looking for Jia Jia Liang teh[/QUOTE]
Old 13-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
pai seh, ctc rec'd in May but as I was too pre-occupied with host of stuff only managed to try 2 days ago.
delayed FR here because find increasingly difficult to log into forum in the evening..maybe some thing's wrong with my internet connection

Jia Jia
Origin – Fu Bei
Looks – 6.5~7 (pleasant)
Body - 7 (very little fat)
Boobs –B~C (nice to grip, felt natural to me)
BBBJ – 7.5 (plenty of tongue action but not much suction)
FJ – 8 (horny.. keep asking for more)
Attitude – 9
RTF; already planned

thanks for reading..
Thanks for ur FR also
Old 13-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
calvit78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, pm me the chio bu contact. thks!
Old 13-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvit78 View Post
bro, pm me the chio bu contact. thks!
PM u liao and enjoy!
Old 13-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
pai seh, ctc rec'd in May but as I was too pre-occupied with host of stuff only managed to try 2 days ago.
delayed FR here because find increasingly difficult to log into forum in the evening..maybe some thing's wrong with my internet connection
Jia Jia
Origin – Fu Bei
Looks – 6.5~7 (pleasant)
Body - 7 (very little fat)
Boobs –B~C (nice to grip, felt natural to me)
BBBJ – 7.5 (plenty of tongue action but not much suction)
FJ – 8 (horny.. keep asking for more)
Attitude – 9
RTF; already planned

thanks for reading..
Will up ur points soon cos i jus PCC today no ammo to shoot liao Will up urs when recovered
Old 14-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Anymore peolp looking for Jia Jia Liang teh
[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice. Thanks for the update and ctcs. Will up my FR oncetry.
Old 14-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice. Thanks for the updated pic and ctcs. Will up my FR oncetry.
Old 15-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Lightning, still using my pics to promote JiaJia ah? Muz file Royalty fee from u liao! BTW, do send my regards to her..still cannot find time to RTF her of late.
Old 15-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 17
hiiiiih deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to thanks Bro Lightning for sharing JJ ctc.
3 days ago, at around 9pm feeling horny and give JJ a call, she's available.

Proceed to designated hotel and book a room. Call her and tell her room no, asked me to bath first but I request to bath with her. 10 mins pass and ding dong, open the door .........

Wow, nice and friendly face, tall and the boobs quite big.

2IC already standing and she notice it and say in mandrain "so fast standing already". I reply " Yes, feeling horny plus a sexy lady in front of me, you have not start stripping and I already stand." We start hugging and she keeps stroking my 2IC, we made light kisses and she start to strip me and herself to birthday suit. Her big and bouncing boobs really turn me on.

Proceed to bath, 1st soap me and then give me a breast massage front and back. When we were in bed, I offer to paint and finger her till orgasm and she obliged. I start to paint on the surface and stroke her G spot, she moan and as and when she got wet. I proceed to inset 1 finger and finger fuck her gently, her moan getting louder and ask for more. I increase my finger fuck speed and paint harder on her clitoris. Her moan getting louder and asked me not to stop, I inserted 2 fingers and fuck very hard and sucked her clitoris and she shouted "dam song". Feel her CB muscle contract and leg straighten and next moment love juice flowing out of her CB. Rested for 5mins.

She started to service me by breast massage and tougue job on my body, nipple and down to my balls, then BBBJ. Lick and suck on my small head and keep on doing till I almost cum, stopped her and proceed to FJ.

She put on a CD for me and start to ride on me, then I proceed to standing position after a while felt a bit heavy then change to missionary. I fuck her slow and steady, she gets horny and start to moan again, this turn me on to pump her very hard and unload in 15mins time.

We took turn to take our bath and chatting on bed while still naked, due to I do not have transport and its getting late, get dress, pay her and we left the separately. Next wanted to dring her for a drink after session.

Jia Jia
Origin – Fu Bei
Looks – 7 (friendly with smile)
Body - 7.5 (just nice with a bit bah bah)
HT - About 1.65m
Skin - 8 (very smooth)
Boobs – C (smooth and soft)
Painting - (she loves it and get very excitied)
BBBJ – 8 (she last very long)
FJ – 8 (very horny person)
Attitude – 8.5
RTF - Yes

Damage : 60 + rm + CD
Old 15-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Met her yesterday afternoon.This is my 6th RTF to this horny gem.

Two words for the FR: VERY SHIOK!
Old 15-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
Swift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow...

wad a big hit.. this thread has reached 49 pages! amazing! haha.. sry bro lighting, got her ctc like ages ago, RTF afew times but until now nt a single FR frm me for her. Been really busy and kept having to outstation, jus returned frm 1 now, and finally can rest n relax, come SBF to hunt~ hees. shall do my FR nw den. =)

she is a very attractive lady hu noes wad she wans in bed and will do all she can to get it. very wet and playful too, out to tease and does great grinding. never fail to turn me on. very skilful in her catbath and suction power is there. meaty and fleshy at the right appropriate areas and OF CUZ very breast-ly! can dive in between them and feel like u are in heaven~ hehs..

my ratings: (1 man meat is another poison so thread on tis safely)

Face: 7/10

(tink she looks alike to a HK TVB actress, dunno her name as she act supporting roles: Drama: ID Ching Ying, Role Name: Connie. Occupation, Team B leader under Mak Sir in Investigation department of the Immigration Unit)

Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Legs: 7/10
Skills (oral): 8/10
Skills (battle): 7/10
Old 15-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Hatchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have ctc please, i'll give my fr after try
Old 15-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iluvpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Feeling a bit horny during the National Day holidays, so contacted JJ and was already out on the way to meet her when she called to ask if she can bring her friend along! I was like, shit, only took 2CDs... anyway told her sure why not.

Picked up JJ & her friend Xiao Qun (just arrived a couple of days before). Man she looks just like a young school-girl. Was advised to head to another 81, as being Sun, our usual place will have long Q.

Once I got the room, went to drop in cons for extra CDs.

In the room we all got buck-naked and Xiao Qun went to shower while I played with JJ. I went for my shower after that and while JJ went for hers, I was all over Xiao Qun. She's quite shy about all the touchy touchy bits, but I made my way down south and painted her and she was WET. Can't tahan after awhile, and she kept asking for me to mount her. Doing Xiao Qun was like doing a school-girl, though I'm not really into young girls. Went in her in a jiffy and can feel her body tightening up as she cums. After a good while, finally unloaded into her and that's when I feel so shiok, with both the ladies all over me cleaning me up and mopping up sweat! Shiok.

Now, it's JJ's turn to attack me, and I was like having difficulty getting hard so soon! Eventually got my little brother up and started working on JJ doggy.

All in all, a new experience, but I don't think I'll do it again, as I feel that I'm not getting the kind of service I usually get from JJ. But she did promise to make it up to me the next round.

JJ's regular may wanna check with her regarding Xiao Qun's contact.
Old 15-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ronaldo@7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey, can pm me her contact pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1