The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Ya bro Shctaw:

I agree with you.. Nowadays can't find Angpai like Jenny and Ella with good feel and good service after they retired...

Meibao come cloe a 9/10... but Jenny is french like no 2molo,,, best of the best.. My rating for her is 9/10 best in gleylang legal house!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

I type wrongly .

For Jenny is 9.5/10 (Best rating so far).

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Always happy to help bro. Glad to hear that my list is useful to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
Since 2000.
Singtel
Bai He (wh06)
Jenny (1654A)
Ella (1654A)

All retired liao; pls do not go and ask OKT.
Still cannot find the FIFTH one.

Sorry bro to disappoint you. I seldom chiong Geylang now due to my interest in stupid stuff like reading.

Average only 1-2 times in Geylang only.

But appreciate your list; at least do not get half fuck service girl. I am not looking for bargain; just do not want to spend money to get upset.
Old 21-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Any new stock coming to this hse soon?
Old 21-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Still like Malaysian.

PRC missing an X factor I am still tying to figure out........

Maybe they treat us like ATM while they think we treat them as Meat.
Somehow RTF now do not work..... As some dumb brothers prefer to book 5 sessions , 10 sessions one shot. I think it is a waste of money.

I think behind our back, they must be thinking how dumb Singaporean is.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Ya bro Shctaw:

I agree with you.. Nowadays can't find Angpai like Jenny and Ella with good feel and good service after they retired...

Meibao come cloe a 9/10... but Jenny is french like no 2molo,,, best of the best.. My rating for her is 9/10 best in gleylang legal house!
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 21-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 21
besarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still like Malaysian.

PRC missing an X factor .
Totally agreed !

Your kind patience is requested as I do not have the privilege to login everyday.

Thank you
Old 22-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since 2000.
Singtel
Bai He (wh06)
Jenny (1654A)
Ella (1654A)

All retired liao; pls do not go and ask OKT.
Still cannot find the FIFTH one.
Quote:
I remember not long ago there is a Xiao Min in 1654a; I really love her GFE which some brothers feel non-existence.

Sometime chemistry does add GFE; just do not treat the girl like a piece of meat. Pretend to like them; and they will pretend to like you.

Just remember we are not looking for love; just sex.
Me too have nympho ELLA ELLA (54A), bbbj Queen Jenny (54A) and sweetie Xiao Min (54A) on my all time list wif one more ex 54A moody-sex-bomb with lovely oyster : Miko
Old 22-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

shctaw. i totally agree with u. prc think we singapreans are easy to cheat and con. Prc girls that pretend, u are not going to get anything out from her except dead fish. It is because are did not tell the cheena girls off. A lto f them con and cheat and corrupted. Even china man. We are just wasting money. I know a lot of $150 girls are not even worth it. They are only worth less than $100. We are just throwing money at them which they are happy.

For people who book them, they can go and die.
Old 22-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

shctaw. AI totally agree with u. prc girl that pretend, u are not going to get anything out from her. Just a dead fish. A lot of rpc girls cheat and con . So does prc man. We singaporeans are just dumping money at them without getting anything. They are happy. But we are not. A lot of prc girls are not even worth $100. They are worth less than that. And a lot of them are liars.

As for the guys that book them. i hope they go and die.
Old 22-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

Just to add. They are not nice. They just want to con and cheat money.
Old 22-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Me too have nympho ELLA ELLA (54A), bbbj Queen Jenny (54A) and sweetie Xiao Min (54A) on my all time list wif one more ex 54A moody-sex-bomb with lovely oyster : Miko
'Moody-sex-bomb with lovely oyster' Miko - nicely put bro

Damn I miss Miko's company... The only GL girl I rtf thus far, great chemistry. She kept saying she wanna return home, not sure if any bros are still in touch with her, how is she back home so far?
Old 22-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I miss jia jia from 1654a...

luckily got girls like tian tian and mimi to replace her sweetness somewhat...
Old 22-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
Just to add. They are not nice. They just want to con and cheat money.
u r still at it ah fuck tard. if u got balls then go GL ask all OKT to close shop dont keep hiding behind yr fucking PC and whine only.

Fucking loser!!!
Old 22-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 19
et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!

Pls take note 1654A under reno. I think 22-24Mar. Call before going to avoid disappointment. Cheers.
Old 22-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by et66 View Post
Pls take note 1654A under reno. I think 22-24Mar. Call before going to avoid disappointment. Cheers.
Bro Reno simi? Got infor what will be new theme / features will be added , care to elaborate ???
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1