The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Hotels I would recommend you to stay in are Bangkok, Royal Amsterdam, Walkabout, Brass Knob and Tiger Hotel. These are about S$40-50 and NEAR.
If you need names of higher categories or lower categories, just ask here.
Personally I am staying in a S$22/nite hotel. Armed guard and only 4 rooms.
Old 18-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

U can try tis website.
Hotel Angeles City Philippines, Hotels in Angeles City
Tat is where i book my hotel too

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 18-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Hotels I would recommend you to stay in are Bangkok, Royal Amsterdam, Walkabout, Brass Knob and Tiger Hotel. These are about S$40-50 and NEAR.
If you need names of higher categories or lower categories, just ask here.
Personally I am staying in a S$22/nite hotel. Armed guard and only 4 rooms.
22$ = 700 peso. Man, you are good ..

I never found a place less than 1,500. Other choices are Pheonix, at Malabinias corner along Perimeter ..

A small note: if you are staying in any hotel, don't save money and walk alone at night - take a trike for 30 peso or so .. and save the hassle of getting waylaid or scammed.

There are good reviews about Lois Grand hotel and ABC Hotel .. as well as Clarkton. All the above have in house bars, and if you are lazy, you can look for girls 'in-house'
Old 18-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
22$ = 700 peso. Man, you are good ..

A small note: if you are staying in any hotel, don't save money and walk alone at night - take a trike for 30 peso or so .. and save the hassle of getting waylaid or scammed.
Its along Perimeter Road besides Foxys. Hot water, cable, wifi, safe and good service. Along the jeep route. Only 3 rooms at that price. I am semi resident and am a tourist in AC so I need to be thrifty with my lodging.
Regretfully trikes in AC are minimum 50p and you need to be street smart to get that price. Always agree on trike price before ride no matter how near. Also have exact amount cos you can rest assured that the driver don have change.

5 more days before I go there for 11 days. Already making appointments for my stay there.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
thunderbird is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Its along Perimeter Road besides Foxys. Hot water, cable, wifi, safe and good service. Along the jeep route. Only 3 rooms at that price. I am semi resident and am a tourist in AC so I need to be thrifty with my lodging.
Regretfully trikes in AC are minimum 50p and you need to be street smart to get that price. Always agree on trike price before ride no matter how near. Also have exact amount cos you can rest assured that the driver don have change.

5 more days before I go there for 11 days. Already making appointments for my stay there.
Wow... 11 days...?? Bro, I salute you...! I am begining to understand AC much better after getting so much of feed back from you guys. So those $40 - $ 50 hotel are safe and well located even with inhouse bar...? That sounds interesting...? Will explore all possibilities.

Thanks. Bro...!!!!
Old 19-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
There are good reviews about Lois Grand hotel and ABC Hotel .. as well as Clarkton. All the above have in house bars,
ABC is nice but with drink price like 280 for one single drink (not lady drink), I don't think it's worth the money. Paying for luxury is fine, but that feels like chop carrot. Barman and hostess was pushing this drink without mentioning price, in that little rooftop lounge.

Euro Asia (just after America) also has inhouse bar, and looks good, new, pool with water feature, clean ..
Old 20-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think bro thunderbird has a lot of info from this thread if he reads. Even if he's a newbie, he can't go wrong as long as his hotel is somewhere near fields. Bro Ziebart's recommendation for newbies is quite good. There are bars right and left. Walk a bit and explore. It is not a very big place.

Prices are quite standard. Some bars are a bit more expensive than others but then again not by much. Just ask the waitresses about the prices when you order a drink at the bar you feel most comfortable in.

I do a bit of look see look see before settling in to a bar I "feel" good about. eg nice girls, nice music and nice atmosphere. If I can't find a girl I like, I move on. If the girl you bring back does not perform for whatever reason, go out and find another one.

Voodoo and Dollhouse opens 24 hours. I don't have a feel for Dollhouse no matter how many times I step in. However, I like Voodoo. They play more rock songs which I like. They have got quite a number of cute and friendly girls too. But then again depends on luck. Sometimes the ones you want are with someone else or that particular shift don't have the gals which you fancy. I think Voodoo is one of the bars which I always go to when I'm in AC. Once I went in at 6 am in the morning just during the change of the late night shift and the morning shift.

If you are feeling a bit more adventurous, take a jeepney or walk (be prepared to walk at least 15 minutes or more) up Perimeter road and explore the bars there. Along Perimeter, the prices are slightly cheaper than fields and I like Eruptions, Stampede, Honeykos and Ponytails. All for the playful atmosphere of the bars.
Old 21-12-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
thunderbird is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear Bro,

You guys are really great people...! Truely, being a newbie in AC, I needed lots of info. I have been following this thread very closely for the last one week and I have taken down all the important facts, the do and don't, the suggestions and warning that you guys have posted.

Please continue to share with me on any issues in AC that you think I should be warned or aware of,

Thank you bro....!

thunderbird signing off..!
Old 21-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post
Dear Bro,

You guys are really great people...! Truely, being a newbie in AC, I needed lots of info.
Yes, I am very happy with the people who are contributing with this thread and appreciate the cordial atmosphere and helpful spirit. Thanks again.
Old 21-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
ABC is nice but with drink price like 280 for one single drink (not lady drink), I don't think it's worth the money. Paying for luxury is fine, but that feels like chop carrot. Barman and hostess was pushing this drink without mentioning price, in that little rooftop lounge.

Euro Asia (just after America) also has inhouse bar, and looks good, new, pool with water feature, clean ..
Bro, never knew any place that charge that price for drink, other than in Tabu Makati ..

The only place that came close to that price was in Peurto Galera, and they claimed it was double shop whiskey, and it was of course double shot whiskey ..

Thanks for the tip anyway.

Meantime, if anybody is heading to ABC, I got an 'inside' help ..

If anybody wanna catch up with her, drop me a note ..
Old 23-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

How much to bao a taxi cum guide?
1st timer to Balibago and need someone to show n tell
Old 23-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
My regular taxi service will pick me when I arrive tonight.
His website http://www.ritchierentacarvantaxi.com/index.html
Old 23-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
1st timer to Balibago and need someone to show n tell
Hmm.. Would it not be more fun to get a girl to be your tour guide while in AC? Some of them do know the place quite well and can be a lot of fun but of course it depends on luck and you may want to be more careful.

My first time in AC, I stayed in Phoenix Hotel and had the hotel's driver send me to some places. I found him to be very friendly and have very good knowledge of the places around. I asked to be brought back to the hotel via the "scenic" route to look see look see a bit. Nothing much to look at during the day time though.

The night time, I got pointers from the gals, the mamasans, waitresses etc on where to eat, where to shop, which bars are good etc Take it all in with a pinch of salt especially which bars are good because it's usually where their friends are working. If you bf the gals, they would bring you over to those "good bars" to visit their friends on your expense. But I suppose it's all fun.

Just be wary of the trikes though. While they overcharge and it may not seem a lot, it does spoil the mood knowing that you have overpaid. The jeepneys are a fun way of travelling but be careful of your valuables. Get a gal to go with you and have her sit between you and the other characters if possible. Get two gals and you get a shield left and right and an interesting time later on.
Old 28-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am semi resident and am a tourist in AC .
Sooner i will join u as a semi resident at AC , my gf ( u met before ) just brought a house and future will staying at her house if im there.

Anyone keen to join us also can PM me or Taxi69 as we be AT ac on 15th Jan 2010.
Old 29-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Sooner i will join u as a semi resident at AC , my gf ( u met before ) just brought a house and future will staying at her house if im there.

Anyone keen to join us also can PM me or Taxi69 as we be AT ac on 15th Jan 2010.
Wow.....like tat next time i must book my own hotel room liao loh

Bro Ronsee may join us,u know....

只在乎曾经拥有
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread