The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: New House - L8H66A

[=Ecuader;18763526]Went to try new gal g77 after 845 g97 show me her fren photo

Rtf: yes[/QUOTE]

0845 has g77?
Old 31-05-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9688 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
0845 has g77?
G77 from 66a.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Went to try 66a new gal g77 after 845 g97 show me her fren photo.

Very fair same g97 but taller.
Beautiful boobs got pink nipples.
smooth skin
Good bbbj.
fj tried several positions.

Rtf: yes
Bro, beautiful FAKE or REAL boobs. hard or soft type ? thanks.
Old 31-05-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9688 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Bro, beautiful FAKE or REAL boobs. hard or soft type ? thanks.
Real but not big. U like big right?
Old 01-06-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Real but not big. U like big right?
i don't mid small , but not flat. A cup nice boobs got something to hold also can. big if not nice also no use.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

tried G69, lousy svc. no french no bbbj, cap on to bj me and then ride me for 1mins, ask why i have not cum, then ask me to bonk her instead. lousy girl.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
tried G69, lousy svc. no french no bbbj, cap on to bj me and then ride me for 1mins, ask why i have not cum, then ask me to bonk her instead. lousy girl.
wao so jialat ah...
she looks quite nice n frenli n tingtong...
heng ah din call
Old 04-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wao so jialat ah...
she looks quite nice n frenli n tingtong...
heng ah din call
crappy, cold attitude all the way. tried to initiate french also siam. and super lazy. and want to get the job done asap only
Old 04-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
crappy, cold attitude all the way. tried to initiate french also siam. and super lazy. and want to get the job done asap only
heard g35 not bad... worth a try ... but not petite
Old 12-06-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New House - L8H66A - G66 Cherry (RTF)

had an rtf with g66.
bbbj had always been good before, but it felt much better this time. negligible use of hand stroking, most of the time, her head was bobbing up & down with my dick full-length in her mouth. did a 69, then lay her down, got between her legs & painted her.
at last, managed to control my lust on this visit & squeezed in a doggy on her, instead of going straight to missionary after cowgirl. wished this room has mirror on the wall so that i could have gotten the nice view of her dangling boobs swinging underneath as she was being pounded from behind. instinctively, i rimmed her butthole with my thumb (with sufficient playful pressure w/o penetration) & hoped that it enhanced her sensations. i might just tongue-rim that hole when i visit again.
gfe was as fabulous as before, laying down together after the deed, catching our breaths, making conversations, our hands stroking & carressing each other.
i don’t doubt it when she said she has quite a few regulars who come on a very frequent basis. each time, our past sessions had always ended with the double chimes and her next customer would already be waiting downstairs as i walked out. i can’t come often to her, maybe once a month, but it feels appreciated that she still remembers me & what i did and spoke of in our past sessions.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential

the new girls i’ve read so far here are g50 & g77. anybody know of the other 2 new girls? there were quite a number of girls downstairs, but after a happy session, always forgot to look out for numbers & details or ask okt for helpful information. anyway, it feels wrong to ask about or survey at other girls as you walk down with a girl you have just bonked right?

also, g77 is real boobs right? any other girls here, new or old, have real boobs with good service too? if opportunity presents itself, would like to give naturals a go too... 😅

thanks in advance!
Old 12-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzonker View Post
the new girls i’ve read so far here are g50 & g77. anybody know of the other 2 new girls? there were quite a number of girls downstairs, but after a happy session, always forgot to look out for numbers & details or ask okt for helpful information. anyway, it feels wrong to ask about or survey at other girls as you walk down with a girl you have just bonked right?

also, g77 is real boobs right? any other girls here, new or old, have real boobs with good service too? if opportunity presents itself, would like to give naturals a go too... 😅

thanks in advance!
why does it feel wrong to check out other girls when you walked down with another girl you just bonked ? do you know they are eagerly hoping they have another guy waiting for them next after you ? lol

i always try to check out other girls if possible....when the girls see me looking, some would ask if i want to go second round.....why not if i can still stand....lol
Old 12-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
why does it feel wrong to check out other girls when you walked down with another girl you just bonked ? do you know they are eagerly hoping they have another guy waiting for them next after you ? lol

i always try to check out other girls if possible....when the girls see me looking, some would ask if i want to go second round.....why not if i can still stand....lol
I think it's because some bros, myself included, don't want to implictly "insult" the girl we just fucked by openly ogling or asking about the other girls whilst she's still within earshot or viewing distance. Even working girls have pride and don't like being just another girl on a bro's conveyor belt of girls to fuck through.

But that line is different for everyone to draw.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bro this gal going to ord soon.. pr pr with the okt there.. they will recommend good de... Lousy de always kana bench by the okt there.. what a pity.. this 69 got great assets.. thanks for the fr
Old 13-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reco for petite with natural boobs here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1