The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2730 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinatown Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
I think last week 1 of them gonna..
Wah who sia

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 06-02-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Wah who sia
I hearsay only. Never go verify..
Old 06-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I tried booking 2 times no fate and lazy to go back to book anymore. Decided to move on with my long list of ML and some schedule weekly visits on some ML. Goodbye A.
She's not that hard to book, bro? I didn't have any problem. Maybe try the night before?
Old 06-02-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Right. PRC economy like shit now even graduates have to resort to driving or delivery jobs, ladies like them with lower education have even lesser prospects, either do low-paid assembly line jobs or use their body to get multiple times PRC monthly salary while they are still youthful and tight.
Haha bro communist economy always shit… China equity investment zero returns in 10 years.. but US tech stocks times 10!!

Last edited by Sadly; 06-02-2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-02-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
A pity though. Good stuff is worth the wait.
It took me time to get to see A**a. But it was worth it.
Her slim curvy body, tight south, AV style instrument playing with constant eye contact, sweeping of her long hair over my body, and natural sound effect, made it all worthwhile.
Senior Bro, can share her contact via pm. Thanks
Old 06-02-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit88 View Post
Share contact bros… I walk around for 2 days, don’t see any. I only have Dreamy contact. But never tried. Claim from MY.
Heng you haven’t tried lor…. Really from MY but don’t have the MY standards.
Good side is Figure is Sibei good and can beat the game A..a here for the small boobs cat, but limited menu and 2B just for HJ+roam. KNS…. Not to mention small curtain joint with awkward shared shower glass stall, anyone can you your kuku when you bath.
Old 06-02-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Is it offence to have sex with the ML inside the joint? I mean will SPF or boss catch you?
Old 06-02-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Curious73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Contact send to you liao, enjoy your time with her ...... Cheers 🍻
Hi bro, grateful if you could pm your contact to me. Thank you in advance
Old 07-02-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes. Their economy sucks now. Many choose to earn quick cash now in SG or look for person to get fake marriage. If they cannot find any mr right here, they will earn quick money and use their earned money slowly go back to look for a rich husband. So many EX-FL who rejected entry wants to try come in again to earn money, we will see if they can enter SG.
Let’s welcome the new batch of PRC SYT to Sg. We are proud to train them for better future. For the EX.FL time to move on. More super happy for us. Win-win
Old 07-02-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
A pity though. Good stuff is worth the wait.
It took me time to get to see A**a. But it was worth it.
Her slim curvy body, tight south, AV style instrument playing with constant eye contact, sweeping of her long hair over my body, and natural sound effect, made it all worthwhile.
Haiz, I also didn’t manage to book her. Nvm, saw the boss wechat today got new girl. 😎
Old 07-02-2024, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Haiz, I also didn’t manage to book her. Nvm, saw the boss wechat today got new girl. 😎
Bro can share the boss contact.TY
Old 07-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Faster go QC.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 07-02-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After CNY hug numbers will flock in, keep your wallets tight and sperm tank filled for this wave of feast. Also remember to lock your heart as they are here to break them and clean your bank accounts..LOL
Dun worry bro,

I wun spend anything more than the specified damage so am account safe

I piak, I cum, I pay, full stop ..
Old 07-02-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
defboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share contact & location?
Thanks in advance!!
Old 07-02-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
defboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share contact & location? Thanks in advance!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread