The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Nothing special @ the one between tbe mala shop & the daily necessecities shop. Very SOP like the rest in Ave 10.
Thks for the infors. I shall skip this
Old 23-06-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Saw this ad from one of the spa in AMK, anyone tried before?

The Newly Lanuched massage therapy
Floatation Therapy➡️漂浮疗法
Wow sound like will sending u to cloud 9
Old 23-06-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Haha I'm just got a feel it is another gimmick, maybe just ask you to sleep in a osim massage chair...
Old 23-06-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Haha I'm just got a feel it is another gimmick, maybe just ask you to sleep in a osim massage chair...
U r right bro agreed w u .... 我想太多了
Old 23-06-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
maybe hell 9 hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 23-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangMan85 View Post
Just want to share my own experience based on the hint from bro below.

Overall not so pleasant as I was kept on persuaded to take up $88 or if not $68, at the front desk and also the ML herself, stating if no $68 or $88 then no touch of butt

I insisted my lowest package which is $58, ML realised couldn’t upsell me any further so she just shut up and did her due diligent to proceed back massage. Frankly when this ML came into room I thought it was different person as I checked on their FB before booking. Then I took a better look it is actually same person... sigh.. power of Meitu, won’t want to describe here but all I can say is please discount at least 40%.

After flipped over ML continue her persuading again to upgrade so that she can offer GQ. I actually told her it’s ok GQ not necessary since frankly she is not my cup of tea. But boy I was impressed with her persistency. I was told that it was strictly not allowed by the boss for GQ if paid $58, and ML got a Super Low cut on their commission as well. I stood by my ground very firm and told her if she wants to earn that standard market rate tips, go ahead but I won’t upgrade. She gave in finally after making some communication with front desk, and proceeded the so call “Bao Yang”. I paid the standard market rate tips as promised at the end, and she just commented so hard to earn my money

But ok lar to be fair to her there was no black face and cut corner after I rejected her numerous times, but frankly her massage strength could have been stronger in view of her physical size. I got a much quality rub by a younger and slimmer ML which I posted in different thread recently. It was kind of fun actually During the process of “persuading - reject - persuading - reject” stage, but I Guess some of these MLs do face some hard time to earn tips especially when they have to compete with those syt MLs.

Would I rtm ? Definite no no, can spend money wisely some where else.

Lastly my apology to Bro Quiddi, for posting a contradicting experience with yours, Guess YMMV
I had the same experience as bro HangMan85 at this Spa as well (next to the KFC). I went there twice, and twice I was pushed to get the $88 package (by different MLs).

Both times, the special had to top up extra to touch, or touch under clothes. When I declined, the ML black face and rushed me to finish. I posted a review earlier this month but I think it's worth warning bros here.

_ss_nc_ Spa is a landmine! If you can't figure out the name of the spa, just buy a vowel.
Old 24-06-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went PxxxTxx ...ML was XxxxYxx..
Standard drop like shit..
Old 24-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2108 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

just went to tis shop n look for the lady tat i found on tik tok. Don expect syt but is a foxy milf. first time saw her already allowe to hug.plus point. she can provided very good massage as she was a massaer in fu jian. in the end when she provide the HJ,she will sit on the chair amd do the chore n she rolled up the shirt n i can squeese n suck the nipples. so shoik until i exploit. in the end he will use a small towel to wipe for u. Morever overall only costs 50 plus 50. veey worth it.
Old 24-06-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
just went to tis shop n look for the lady tat i found on tik tok. Don expect syt but is a foxy milf. first time saw her already allowe to hug.plus point. she can provided very good massage as she was a massaer in fu jian. in the end when she provide the HJ,she will sit on the chair amd do the chore n she rolled up the shirt n i can squeese n suck the nipples. so shoik until i exploit. in the end he will use a small towel to wipe for u. Morever overall only costs 50 plus 50. veey worth it.
Bro, can trade pls?
Old 24-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2108 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, can trade pls?
not need to trade. i will pm u. sharing is caring. anyone keen please PM COS sometimes i.don.read the thread.
Old 24-06-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
not need to trade. i will pm u. sharing is caring. anyone keen please PM COS sometimes i.don.read the thread.
Thank you Bro.
Enjoy your weekend ahead.
Old 24-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 3
Kinky1s is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinky1s is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by labbityeo View Post
Just went PxxxTxx ...ML was XxxxYxx..
Standard drop like shit..
You shud hv tried the 2 new ones bro.
Old 24-06-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sagesantiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro
able to share ctc ?
Old 25-06-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15732 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 25-06-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

You got me with buy a vowel bro. Hahaha. Up you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
I had the same experience as bro HangMan85 at this Spa as well (next to the KFC). I went there twice, and twice I was pushed to get the $88 package (by different MLs).

Both times, the special had to top up extra to touch, or touch under clothes. When I declined, the ML black face and rushed me to finish. I posted a review earlier this month but I think it's worth warning bros here.

_ss_nc_ Spa is a landmine! If you can't figure out the name of the spa, just buy a vowel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread