The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H7R6 Joyce

From my last RTF, yes, she provide frenching. Now, as per your FR, I have yet to validate that.

Sorry to say but it is all about preference Bro. Chemistry maybe?

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
just want to confirm joyce really provide frenching? i just tried her but she smile and insisted no due to hygiene. i really dunno why its so difficult for me to get frenching while others can get...why must they bluff me. just say not comfortable to do better than bluff. is frenching really worse than bj n ar? i really dun tink so!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

You can try but I don't think they (WL) will allow even if you give extra tips.

But, if I were a WL, why would I settle for tips? You want video? You pay me $5,000 and hell, I'll let you take video + I get a copy. Some more, how I know or be sure that you use it for 'personal viewing' only? Later you kena show to your buddies or distribute commercially, anything is possible.

$5,000! Whoa! Now I steaming at the thought.....me, being a WL! Ha-ha-ha!

Dream on boy!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeonlite View Post
Just wondering, will these babes allow us to take videos while fcuking for personal viewing? if we give extra tips etc?

steaming at the thought....
Old 01-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
peterdrill69 is Cool - loads of Potential

House 7
Second level dun know which room, the girl was playing with IPad

Kissing: none
Cat bath: yes 4/5
Washing: yessss 4/5
Body: meaty
Rtf: maybe (got too many girls I want to try)

It was raining on Tuesday, damn heavy and got wet and feeling damn horny.
Rain not as heavy started to walk around at first wanted to try house 7 room 6 but was engaged.

Then proceed to walk around and another target house 11 room 9 ah may but also engaged.

Then decided to try house 7 the girl playing with her iPad. Looks like she is playing those jewels games. He.. Hee..

Went in paid 50 and we striped, look at her breast makes me hard..
Look like a typical ah Lian, after washing dried up and lay on the bed.

Cat bath and woah Licking my nipples and touching my cock at the same time.
Better than my current fb, ask for bj (wanted to be safe). Feeling was great. Her skill not bad, could not tahan went and flip her over to the bed and she let out a moan. (arh...)

Went gently smelling her from her neck to her breast and to her tummy(action was extremely slow letting her feel my warm air out of my nostril on her body). Meaty body I like, she gave me a smile.

Could not take it, too long never have sex... Slowly moving the head on her clit, insert the head and stop there looking at her expression. Priceless.

Slowly pull the head out, and anticipate her expression a bit of disappointment and relive on her face.

I then slowly insert inch by inch.... Great feeling... Arh arh... I then pumped her in my favourite rhythm slow slow slow fast fast... Then slow slow fast fast..

Priceless lah her expression biting her lower lips, I Bo tahan then pumped her in a steady pace.. And the last few pump jerking my body and cum pumping was all over within 5 mins.

Then we clean up and I left as a happy man.

Gave her a hug before I left...
Worth it..
Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
peterdrill69 is Cool - loads of Potential

House 7
Second level dun know which room, the girl was playing with IPad

Kissing: none
Cat bath: yes 4/5
Washing: yessss 4/5
Body: meaty
Rtf: maybe (got too many girls I want to try)

It was raining on Tuesday, damn heavy and got wet and feeling damn horny.
Rain not as heavy started to walk around at first wanted to try house 7 room 6 but was engaged.

Then proceed to walk around and another target house 11 room 9 ah may but also engaged.

Then decided to try house 7 the girl playing with her iPad. Looks like she is playing those jewels games. He.. Hee..

Went in paid 50 and we striped, look at her breast makes me hard..
Look like a typical ah Lian, after washing dried up and lay on the bed.

Cat bath and woah Licking my nipples and touching my cock at the same time.
Better than my current fb, ask for bj (wanted to be safe). Feeling was great. Her skill not bad, could not tahan went and flip her over to the bed and she let out a moan. (arh...)

Went gently smelling her from her neck to her breast and to her tummy(action was extremely slow letting her feel my warm air out of my nostril on her body). Meaty body I like, she gave me a smile.

Could not take it, too long never have sex... Slowly moving the head on her clit, insert the head and stop there looking at her expression. Priceless.

Slowly pull the head out, and anticipate her expression a bit of disappointment and relive on her face.

I then slowly insert inch by inch.... Great feeling... Arh arh... I then pumped her in my favourite rhythm slow slow slow fast fast... Then slow slow fast fast..

Priceless lah her expression biting her lower lips, I Bo tahan then pumped her in a steady pace.. And the last few pump jerking my body and cum pumping was all over within 5 mins.

Then we clean up and I left as a happy man.

Gave her a hug before I left...
Worth it..
Old 01-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jason Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodone View Post
Poor thing you bro

Last time another bro memtioned about difficult to get frenching. Bro austin69 recommend MJ H12R06. Finally that bro got frenching from MJ.
Sad to hear from you bro. Have you try H11R09? Her frenching is good one.

Regards
i tried H11R09 some time ago. even she do not allow!! she also not pretty yet reject me. MJ pretty yet allow kiss. I may be the bro you mention. I only manage to get kiss from MJ and Vivi if i rem. too bad dun see them around.

I hate it when WLs lie to me they dun do french one, say what not hygiene should not anyhow kiss, customers pay them extra also dun kiss, can only kiss bf. one say even andy lau also cannot kiss(forgot who liao) All bullshit!! I rather they tell me the truth. its more hurting to know that they do to others only reject me. if only handsome bro get i dun mind but seems like almost everyone got except me. all pay same price get diff treatment. if i so disgusting then reject me la. why must make me feel like a loser inside the room. i very very sad. its not a sin to be ugly. i pay for sex because i have no gf not because i hamsup. i treat wl with respect yet they dun even provide wat i need most... i recall that when i bonk wl, almost all of them dun open their eyes. i really envy those bro who get good bonk n french.

tks bro for pitying me. i emotional again because one female colleague say things abt my looks behind my back. she pretend to b nice to me in front. pretty so wat? bf handsome so wat? hypocrite just like PT wls.if not for her, i will not go PT to up joyce (looks a bit like my colleague) n get rejected french again.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
From my last RTF, yes, she provide frenching. Now, as per your FR, I have yet to validate that.

Sorry to say but it is all about preference Bro. Chemistry maybe?

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
seems like i fail chemistry badly in PT. lol. bro, can let me know any WL confirm can kiss one since you are the veteran in PT! tks in advance!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i have not tried her personally but wl have their preferences. i believe the frs posted are real. the wl bluff to not let you feel bad. these are some of the things we cannot control.

dun feel too bad about it, i too din get it but i see a lot of frs getting this and that, and it is not just frenching.

ah,.. and sorry to say this, maybe they young tall dark and handsome, i old liao, lau coc coc. like us, sure they prefer to kiss someone younger.
bro, how old are you? i only 30 plus yet cannot get. i know i fat n ugly. but wls suppose to provide service at a price. they cannot expect their customers to be young n handsome rite. its just a job wat. unless they really have special feelings towards handsome young bros and thats why got french kiss. after fucking so many times, wls must be sick of sex already. i think even handsome guys not easy to turn them on already. i feel that since they are service providers so must be professional wat. maybe they dun want be as a return customer. if ask me to bonk one fat ugly woman, i also sick....tink i see open already after complaining so much. any bros out there have same exp? hope to hear from you.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 13
Goodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro

If you don't mind long queue, try lai lai H24R33. You may also try Da S H10R04 or cookie H07R03. These girls allow frenching for me.
Once you successfully get frenching, post your FR, and point will come along the way.

Cheers

Quote:
i tried H11R09 some time ago. even she do not allow!! she also not pretty yet reject me. MJ pretty yet allow kiss. I may be the bro you mention. I only manage to get kiss from MJ and Vivi if i rem. too bad dun see them around.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=Jason Wong;6625739]. after fucking so many times, wls must be sick of sex already. i think even handsome guys not easy to turn them on already.
--------
just throw her $100 even when she ask for only $30.
straight away, she call u handsome & say your hammer v big one.
since u cannot turn them on, switch them to auto mode by $$$
Old 01-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro

If you don't mind long queue, try lai lai H24R33. You may also try Da S H10R04 or cookie H07R03. These girls allow frenching for me.
Once you successfully get frenching, post your FR, and point will come along the way.

Cheers
oh no!!! i paid 150 to cookie and she dun allow say never will allow no matter how many times i rtf. i more sad now. confirm prob lies with me.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 13
Goodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro

MJ no more working in PT.
Suggest you pause bonking for the time being, pay attention to exercise your body. After you have slim down, then try your luck again.

Cheers

Quote:
bro, how old are you? i only 30 plus yet cannot get. i know i fat n ugly.
Quote:
oh no!!! i paid 150 to cookie and she dun allow say never will allow no matter how many times i rtf. i more sad now. confirm prob lies with me.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Suggest you pause bonking for the time being, pay attention to exercise your body. After you have slim down, then try your luck again.

Cheers
tks bro. my weight is due to genes. but parents very fat. tink frenching is only for slim/ok-looking bros afterall. pause bonking also cant lose weight. think i try lailai. i never try her because she look old n not pretty... i now rem even Da S politely rejected me before if i not wrong. cannot get her again due to long queue. lailai is my only hope since she is also not good-looking so maybe dun feel me so repulsive....really very down. tomorrow got to face the stupid bitch colleague makes me tink of joyce. i really want joyce's kiss...tat time kico n michelle i also cannot get n i give up finally. now hooked to joyce. very stupid. how can i fall in love with these women!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share how tall and heavy u are
Old 01-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 13
devil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud of

FR on H11R09 Ah May

Tried Ah May after hearing good reviews on her awesome BJ. Whenever i passed by her room, cfm could hear the loud slurping sound, like sucking a lollipop. Finally, i decided to experience for myself even though she is lacking in looks. Overall the session was not bad, she is friendly,chatty and SOP. The highlight was definitely her BJ which blowed me away. Worth it for $30.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
HoSayBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not true!

If you are very tire and hungry before you sleep at night, you will lose weight. Every evening do 2hrs circuit training. Eat less, stop oilly food and sweet food sweet drink. Sleep 8hrs to refresh yourself. You can see result.

Slim down is not a problem, man must overcome his mental model.

Hope this help!

Quote:
tks bro. my weight is due to genes. but parents very fat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1