The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2008, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

My apologies for the late FR. Tried this wonderful gem earlier this week. First thanks to bro FL_Slayer for the contact (Up you oredi). Got the contact from bro FL_Slayer and immediately sms JQ for an appointment. Manage to get the 8pm slot. So went down to everyone's favourite H81 and met JQ at the back entrance. First look at her and my mind screamed "Mommy! I want to drink milk!!!" Her (o)(o) was trying to escape out of the blouse she was wearing!! So fiast hand fast leg go counter and book a room. Got in the room, JQ sat on the bed and was busy replying SMS. She told me to go bath first as she had just bath. So LL went to shower alone. Finished shower, dried up and went into the room... She was still SMSing!! She apologise to me saying to let her reply all her SMSes first so that there won't be any disturbance during our action.

So I lay on the bed and waited. Soon JQ finished with her SMS and she stood up and strip off her clothes to reveal a matching black bra and panties. WOW!! Her boobs is really huge!!! She start to catbath me while she slowly remove her bra and panties. With her boobs set free, she used her huge assets to rub my didi... Very shiok. Then she continued with the cathbath, from my ear, to my neck, linger a while at both my nipples bofore traveling south to the south pole. She started off by kissing the tip and twirling her tongue round the head before slowly licking the shaft. Then she proceed to give me a sensual bbbj with some deep throat. After a few min of bbbj, I stop her as it was my time to service her. I flip her around and start attacking her boobs. I caress her boobs while alternating sucking and licking both her nipples. JQ started to moan slowly at this time. After a few min of licking and sucking, I headed south to her love hole for another round of licking and sucking. JQ's moans becomes louder. A few min later JQ stop me and pull me up to her for a round of frenching before she turn me over and gave me another round of bbbj. Some min later, she cap me and rode me cowgirl style. She rode for a few min before she got tired. So I hug her tightly and started to pump her from below. After numberous hard thrustes, I felt that i was going to cum so I flip JQ onto her back and proceed to enter her missionary style. After some hard pumping, I finally lose control and surrendered my many "seeds" into the CD. Was rather exhausted so I just collapse on top of JQ and she responded by hugging me tight tight.

We stayed in that position for a good few min before I withdraw my didi from her love hole and just lay on the bed while JQ headed into the shower to bath. Few min later, she came out with the towel wrap around her body. At this time, i was thinking that the session is over and that she's gonna change and leave.But to my surprise, she remove the towel, lift up the bed cover and jumped into the bed. I took the que and quickly go shower and then jump into the bed. She then turn her back to me, grab my hand to hug her from behind her and she even rest my hand on her boobs with some girlish giggles. We stayed in that position for 1 min before her hp started ringing. It was some bro making appointment. From then on, her hp started to ring non-stop with calls and SMS. Spoilt the mood. Very soon, it was times up, so we got dressed, I paid her and we went our seperated ways.
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 21-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

PM me the contacts. Tks
Old 21-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron View Post
SMS her this evening but she told me she having BBQ??

I will try again..

Thank for your contact. TS
Maybe if u wanna look for her today. Pls called her after 2pm else she would be too tired after the bbq

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 21-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Maybe if u wanna look for her today. Pls called her after 2pm else she would be too tired after the bbq
olala bbq.......

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 21-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mochachos is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind bro here can PM me jia qi contact? wanna try on her tonight.. thanks.. Happy Bonking to all Bros here!
Old 21-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

after bbq yesterday night, back for business

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 21-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just return from my RTF with JQ earlier this evening. The session is just as good if not better than my first session. Overall a very good bonk with a adorable SYT with huge (o)(o). She is quite tall as well, about 1.6m. And I really love the way she talk, like she is breathless, very stimulating... And also love her girlish giggles... Fellow bros, dun miss this gem..
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 21-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

got jiaqi's contact from senior fl_slayer. fast hand fast leg quickly arranged a session with this much raved about gem. personally, i love the session. frankly speaking, i am a newbie in the cheonging scene and she is my 2nd WL to date. her boobs are simply my dream come true, firm, soft, BIG, a very nice package indeed. couldn't hid my baby instinct at all when i saw her boobs, sucked, fondled like a little baby. if you are a boobs lover, you will be crazy to miss her.

i don't usually ask for contacts in FL dome because i know how damn difficult it is for a newbie to ask for contact. only tried a few times cause the pictures and FRs made me buay tahan. and i must thank senior fl_slayer for being the first to share a gem with me. will definitely RTF if vit M allows.

then again, the only negative i will say is she really more busy than big big towkay. heh, got to entertain none stop sms-es and stuff. but at least she never touch her phone when changing position hor.

wahh, think about the boobs...
Old 22-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
strolling22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics bro.
Can share ctc? Thanks in advance
Old 22-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 17
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

首先要谢谢小龙哥与我分享嘉其的电话号码

After many failed attempts to arrange for a session with JQ due to clashing timings, including yesterday when she had arranged to go for a bbq ... finally managed to secure a session 2day. Rushed down to GL ...even skipping lunch and was able to make it on time. Overall, quite a good session and only minus points is no shower together.

Will go straight into the ratings since there are already so many FRs on JQ here:-

Origin: Sichuan
Looks: 6.5/10 (Average looking)
Body: 6.5/10 (big boned but shapely and not fat)
Boobs: 36D (her best assets)
Frenching - Yes
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (multiple positions and wet but not very tight)
GFE: 8/10 (quite chatty and playful)
Damage: $80 + tips (room & CD not included)
RTF : Maybe ... not quite my type but I do enjoy her company and of cuz those nice D-cuppers

Can tell she's one popular FL coz throughout the session got lots of sms and a few phone calls coming in ... plus she has 2 handphones somemore ..haha
Old 22-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SonyEricsson750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

thanks bro ipapaya. Sorry me no power to up u yet.
This is my FR. Managed to arrange a time slot with jq this evening. So sms her and was told to pick her up at GL H 81. After waited for ten mins, she came down and proceed to another H81 nearby. First impression a adorable syt with seductive look and omg front spotlight is huge. Here are the details :

Look : 8/10 ( eye very seductive)
Height : 1.62 m
Body : 8/10 ( nice body shape nor fat or thin )
BooBs : 36 D ( nice and soft wif pinkish nipple - boobs lover will sure like it )
BBBJ : 9/10 ( good sensual feeling with deep throat )
FJ : 9/10 ( accommodating - very wet pussy )
Attitude : 10/10 ( very friendly and easy going )
Overall : Sextifaction
Damage : 80 + 20 ( hotel ) exclude cd
RTF : Yes

Last edited by SonyEricsson750; 22-09-2008 at 12:38 AM. Reason: foget to put in
Old 22-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
tacmehom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RED ALERT

JiaQi is on RED

Wanted to rtf her just now(12am). But she not available. So went for another option. After the bonk, on my way home sent JiaQi a sms to wish her good night. She repply and ask me to inform all bros here she is on RED liao. Please let this poor lady have more rest for these few days. Thanks

cheers
Old 22-09-2008, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacmehom View Post
RED ALERT
JiaQi is on RED
cheers
Look like her weekend activities too heaty for her
Old 22-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 19
Ibonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Didn't someone just helped her to tao liang that sat night?

Maybe that someone never did a complete job lah.
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
Old 22-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
No wonder that nite she insisted to stay on & wait for bro F

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread