The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
notagoondu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Can I have exhibit o too? Thanks
Old 01-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" Ngghh! Haaa..!! " Auntie Kat panted furiously as jets after jets of her juices sprayed out like a stream, onto the floor.

" I thought I was drunk yesterday but it seems that you can squirt quite a bit huh? " Uncle Maxwell grinned.

" Shut up.. " Auntie Kat wasn't having any of it.

" Wew. Look at that puddle underneath her. " Daryl exclaimed.

" Auntie Kat, you're so hot! " Daniel joined in.

She immediately bit down on her lips in shame. She probably realized that it wasn't just the adults (and I) who were watching but also the Maxwell kids. Last night she could blame it on alcohol but this time, she was fully sober. There was simply no excuse. She had just cummed multiple times and even squirted in front of kids. Prior to this trip, just thinking about it was probably outrageous and needless to say, completely out of the question. But reality check, here she was, butt naked, getting her front and back fingered by two different guys in front of kids. Her face reddened from the shame of it all as the two Uncles continued to have their way with her.

It was probably a few minutes later that Uncle Maxwell commented, " Oh, it's gotten a little looser now. Maybe I can try 2 fingers now. "

" Don't do it.. please.. " knowing that it wouldn't do anything, she still pleaded.

Over the past minutes, she had tried to ask them to stop but each time she did, Uncle D would play with her clitoris, instantly pushing her over the edge to climax, rendering her immobile. She had basically become their personal plaything at this point in time. Worried about all the sounds that they were making, her eyes were still glued onto me. I clutched the phone in my hand tightly, eagerly seeking out the chance to take photos but to no avail.

" Hehe, the way you're shaking your hips tells me otherwise though. Here goes. " Uncle Maxwell then smirked as he inserted the next finger inside of her butthole. Her face winced as he did just that.

They continued toying with her as I could see Uncle Maxwell's motions getting more and more fluid as time passes. It seems that her body was getting accustomed to having something other than the passing of motions in her rectum. As of now, she had cummed at least 5 times and 2 of them were squirts. Just as we thought things were going to continue to progress, we could then hear Deborah shouting over to us.

" Dad! Jack is coming! "
Old 01-07-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iKiaTioZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very exciting story TS, support and camping for more!
Old 01-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
xxearth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 01-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure hard on reading the story
Old 01-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
KunSan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKunSan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro, can have Exhibit O?
Old 01-07-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ThatOtherGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally caught up with the story since the past week, great developments!

Sad to hear TS might stop writing, but gotta respect TS's decision and Kat's privacy too.
Enjoyed the story so far, still hoping TS will continue after the Bali "chapter".

Would be great if can share exhibit N and O as well? To complete the picture
Old 02-07-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

The moment all of us heard the warning that Deborah had given us, panic and chaos ensued. Auntie Kat immediately pushed Uncle D away with all her strength and immediately bent down to try to pick up her bikini. Scurrying to put on her bikini, her fingers were like butter as they struggled to tie even a simple knot. But even if she manages to do just that, there was no time for Auntie Kat to put on her bikini and furthermore, it was far too skimpy and she definitely wouldn't want Jack to see her in that type of attire. Probably deciding that it simply wouldn't work, Auntie Kat's eyes darted everywhere in an attempt to find a hiding spot. But there was simply none. Everywhere was as open as her legs. I could see the panic welling up within her eyes as Uncle Maxwell then pulled her arm.

" Quick! Follow me! " he tugged on her arm, pulling her along with him as they dove towards the side gate just about 10-20m away from us.

That was the only possible cover that they had. There was a flight of stairs leading down towards the gate, probably about only 5 steps down, meaning to say even if they try to hide there. If we're talking about standing upright, their upper bodies would be seen. Pulling Auntie Kat down the fleet of stairs with him, he then got behind her and pushed her down onto her knees onto the stairs, trying to minimize their frame as much as possible.

" Wait! What are you doing?! " I could hear Auntie Kat shout.

" Shhh! Keep quiet! Stay low! He won't be able to see us as long as you don't make any noise! " Uncle Maxwell hushed her. Seeing his point, she nodded and complied.

Within seconds, Jack appeared in his swimming trunks with a massive bed hair on top of his untimely appearance. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he waved at us. " Yo, good morning! "

Feigning to have just woken up, I then waved back at him 'sleepily' while the others greet him as well. He then walked over to us and asked. " Where's Mom? "

" Hmm, not sure. I think she went to the toilet. " Uncle D simply shrugged.

" Hmm, weird. I went to the toilet to change but I didn't see her. " Jack then scratched his head.

" Yeah. She went to our apartment's because it's closer. " Auntie Maxwell simply walked over and smiled. Noticing that she was topless, I could see Jack sheepishly avert his gaze away, blushing as Auntie Maxwell simply smiled gently at him.

It was then he saw the bikini on the floor left by his Mom. " Hmm? Whose bikini is this? "
Old 02-07-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
qora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 02-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1603 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Solid read TS.
( . Y . )
Old 02-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice updates, pls share N and O. Hopes Ts will carry on this story. Thanks
Old 02-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

more updates please
Old 02-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tidus86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... Would love to have a look at exhibit o too.. Very nice story...
Old 02-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
beast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awesome.. Pls continue bro..
Old 03-07-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
cuntwombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuntwombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hoping for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1