The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
you never tried? she's been here for the longest time.. I'm not really a big fan of massage but I totally enjoy hers.

She uses her body weight to do it.. like she will climb on top of your back, lean forward with half her body weight, and use her elbows to give you a full back rub down. DK if it's a good massage technique but its an A+ for effort
I only tried a bit of massage from Mango and Sally previously because they were said to be good at it. Even for these two, the focus was on something else.
Old 19-08-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I only tried a bit of massage from Mango and Sally previously because they were said to be good at it. Even for these two, the focus was on something else.
sensual wise she's still decent, down to panties and plenty of licking (nips, ear etc.) But never tried poking the boundaries with her cause she's got quite the attitude. Think she doesn't allow ppl to zhut zhut but i never tried

Edit: Oh ya and as a bro previously mentioned, + points for looking like Audrey from wahbanana.. not very chio.. but abit of the CFM face lol
Old 19-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sensual wise she's still decent, down to panties and plenty of licking (nips, ear etc.) But never tried poking the boundaries with her cause she's got quite the attitude. Think she doesn't allow ppl to zhut zhut but i never tried

Edit: Oh ya and as a bro previously mentioned, + points for looking like Audrey from wahbanana.. not very chio.. but abit of the CFM face lol
Keep hearing she's the quiet, ice queen type, so would be interesting if can get her to open up more.
Old 19-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow u still remember that? Impressive..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah with you there..

Aimee bears some resemblance to Audrey Goh from Wah!Banana..

Both of them have very nice figures tho..
Try harder.. That's all I'll say lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow u still remember that? Impressive..

Try harder.. That's all I'll say lol..
ahh so that was you. lol i made my first appt after I saw that
i totally dig her body type.. slender and petite.. Most MLs are slim but not slender with the hourglass shape.

She was here for a very long time, but I kept delaying cause saw some bros say until she is like a 5/10 plain jane, market auntie etc.. and her previous pics were really very badly done.. made her look like she had crooked teeth
But when I saw her.. okay lah at least 6.5/10
Old 19-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Wah got Taiwanese cutie stay in Singapore talk about life here leh...

Dis TWMM ish keyi.

I wan to merry her.

MLMLMWL
Old 19-08-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ahh so that was you. lol i made my first appt after I saw that
i totally dig her body type.. slender and petite.. Most MLs are slim but not slender with the hourglass shape.
Yup with almost no fats visible.. That's what I said her figure is A++ to me..

She's the type no matter eat how much can maintain figure and shape one.. Really blessed with great genes..

Old 19-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Keep hearing she's the quiet, ice queen type, so would be interesting if can get her to open up more.
On a good day I get a hug before I leave.. that's it but there for massage + decent sensual more than GFE bah
Old 19-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup with almost no fats visible.. That's what I said her figure is A++ to me..

She's the type no matter eat how much can maintain figure and shape one.. Really blessed with great genes..
Oh no wonder, noticed the MLs with longer stints tend to get fat after bros pamper them with all the food they bring along
Old 19-08-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh no wonder, noticed the MLs with longer stints tend to get fat after bros pamper them with all the food they bring along
Tina or An Ran those kind of body can easily get bui bui one if they don't maintain lol..

Old 19-08-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Xiao ya has been around at least since 2H 2019. Tried her when she was still at Kembangan area late last year. Back then she offered Jap b2b also. She was my regular go-to ML, one of the most friendly i visited. Looks about 90%, height is short below 160cm. Massage was very good too, especially for sore shoulders and neck. Although stomach area not very smooth I recall, but overall I would recommend Xiao ya.

Cheers
Sounds like XiaoYa is not bad to go for... thanks for the info man..
Old 19-08-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tina or An Ran those kind of body can easily get bui bui one if they don't maintain lol..
Spied some rolls on AR when I last visited was puzzled cause she always post her running experience on WC
Old 19-08-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!

Any bros tried this ML Before ? look good
https://$$$$$.site/model/chloe-3160/
Old 20-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Dis TWMM ish keyi.

I wan to merry her.

MLMLMWL
Haha yeah the thumbnail is not flattering but she's actually quite cute in the other videos, especially the way she talks. Not the overly put-on kawaii style of talking which I encountered at almost every shop in Taiwan, but the way she pronounces her words still retains the cute tone.
Old 20-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Spied some rolls on AR when I last visited was puzzled cause she always post her running experience on WC
No use one if u gonna jiak unhealthy food after exercising lol..

Ultimately u are what u eat..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1