The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Good eyes? I just got a new pair of new specs 2 days ago caused degrees increased. $SGD 40 very cheap in GZ w multi coated lenses.

Don't like that say lah, as though i m the big bad wolf.
I m in GZ now n still receiving texts from Pinays from Angeles daily.
The real situation maybe is i m the prey being hunted by Vultures.

Yesterday was chatting w a girl in YM, when i check her facebook photos looks slightly like a "he" as she got thick eyebrows. I confronted her n she assured me she's a girl n will prove to me when we meet next week.

Hmm I wonder how she gonna to prove it?

This is another girl.

But I gotta say sometimes photos n real person looked so much different.
Look at the pic n first think comes to your mind is BAKLA or ladyboy.
But she looks totally different in person. tho a single mum, i would gladly take back but she's always being barfined.
Lol, what i mean is your taste on getting preyed. Pray hard bro, she really look alike baklah. SM u maybe hahahahahah
Old 01-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Lol, what i mean is your taste on getting preyed. Pray hard bro, she really look alike baklah. SM u maybe hahahahahah

U spoiling my reputation u know.
Since when baklah can give birth one....haha....
So far I never failed to spot a Baklah n stayed away from one,hehe..
On fields ave also ,before their hands raised near me, i already blocked them w my 推手 n do a 凌波微步 n slipped away.
Normally they will be on fields after 2am when the bargirls goes home.
And don't ever think that they are harmless. one of our very senior bro got robbed by them.

I can still recalled one of the bros when sitting in a bar approached by a well built Pinoy gay also no reaction, somemore smile. Then the gay started moving his hands on his legs also never retaliate n i really can't believe he did nothing. Until the gay wanted to sit on him n touch his shoulder then he stand up n walk away.
I was just few meters away n can't stop laughing or is it he did enjoyed that moment?

For me, no way. i'll signal "him" to stay away before he approaches.

Last edited by datou; 01-08-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

I was walking near mcdonald's when someone called me from behind.
Wow a cute pretty thing which i started to crack my mind to recall when have we met.
Gave up n start asking her name n bar n i really stunned, how can a normal looking girl (above pic) turned into a gorgeous thing in front of me.
I never did really notice her in the bar that i frequent ,except a word of Hi if bump into her.
But now i gotta get her cellphone no. n made her a target of my next coming trip as it was my lastnite in Angeles.

Last edited by datou; 01-08-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, what do you think of ABC Hotel in Angeles ? I book 3 nights at this hotel.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
U spoiling my reputation u know.
Since when baklah can give birth one....haha....
So far I never failed to spot a Baklah n stayed away from one,hehe..
On fields ave also ,before their hands raised near me, i already blocked them w my 推手 n do a 凌波微步 n slipped away.
Normally they will be on fields after 2am when the bargirls goes home.
And don't ever think that they are harmless. one of our very senior bro got robbed by them.

I can still recalled one of the bros when sitting in a bar approached by a well built Pinoy gay also no reaction, somemore smile. Then the gay started moving his hands on his legs also never retaliate n i really can't believe he did nothing. Until the gay wanted to sit on him n touch his shoulder then he stand up n walk away.
I was just few meters away n can't stop laughing or is it he did enjoyed that moment?

For me, no way. i'll signal "him" to stay away before he approaches.
Bro, if kana me i run fast fast heheheh but i think got better choices but sure this kind of look the BJ skill is power hahahah
Old 01-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
Hi Bros, what do you think of ABC Hotel in Angeles ? I book 3 nights at this hotel.

I think u hv a good spending budget staying at one of the few luxurious hotel in AC. Good location n top hotel rooms, facilities n services provided.
Likely u will have to kick the girls out after u r done w them.
U can use the search function n type ABC , as recently one of the bros stayed there n posted quite lot of info n pics abt this hotel.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Bro, if kana me i run fast fast heheheh but i think got better choices but sure this kind of look the BJ skill is power hahahah

Walau!! U can tell their BJ skills by their looks. Supernatural powers or wat?
I poor, old, ugly man cannot 嫌东嫌西 be choosy, know my limits.
Girls of the above std willing to go w me i very happy liao.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just got word but can't confirm as I am not in AC now.
Golden Nile closed down. Not sure if it was raided or not but closed by the local gov't. Many of the girls were at the front door but it was locked.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be staying for few nights in this hotel......anyone try the mari***** ?
Old 02-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
datou summed it up ..

one of THE MOST LUXURIOUS HOTELS in AC .. and the best that money can buy within AC ..

Well, they are big enough to have their own ATM and in-house Travel Agent

But, in my experience, when I bunked in there with a friend who was on RnR, we were considered 'generous' guys, as we are bunked in ABC .. hence we learnt not to say that out loud ...
Old 02-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hmm....I had the good fortune to have met you before and I can definitely attest to the fact what you said is NOT true!

And in fact, you had to beat off the girls like flies...!!!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
hmm....I had the good fortune to have met you before and I can definitely attest to the fact what you said is NOT true!

Bro, can it be that my impression to 18-20 yo Pinays is totally different from yours? And it's the former that counts

And in fact, you had to beat off the girls like flies...!!!
Hahaha....this you cannot attest...don't anyhow say hor.
It's the other way, i m a soccerball being kicked around
Old 02-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster (eP)

A high appetite girl

High appetite refers not other things but food.
One time in the bar we had a bbq chicken n asked some girls to eat.
Other girls took only one pc but she came 3 times for 3 pcs.
Then shortly finger food were served n she came n took half of them from my plate w permission of course, 1 pc pizza n lumpia.
Then she goes on stage dancing n at the end ask the customers sitting infront the stage for their finger food n i saw her took from 3 plates n gobbled them.
After her dance she came to me n ask to buy food for her cause she very hungry. I act blurred n she went to approach Ziebart.
All these in 1 hour.

Like that if barfine, better bring her go eat cheap food, if not sure burn 1 big hole.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walau!! U can tell their BJ skills by their looks. Supernatural powers or wat?

U sure? most of your pix based on your chosen one is always tempted me eheheh
Old 02-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
A high appetite girl

High appetite refers not other things but food.
One time in the bar we had a bbq chicken n asked some girls to eat.
Other girls took only one pc but she came 3 times for 3 pcs.
Then shortly finger food were served n she came n took half of them from my plate w permission of course, 1 pc pizza n lumpia.
Then she goes on stage dancing n at the end ask the customers sitting infront the stage for their finger food n i saw her took from 3 plates n gobbled them.
After her dance she came to me n ask to buy food for her cause she very hungry. I act blurred n she went to approach Ziebart.
All these in 1 hour.

Like that if barfine, better bring her go eat cheap food, if not sure burn 1 big hole.
There it goes again eheheehe wow!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread