The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Can any kind bros pm me the contact number of xiao yu, please? Tyvm!
Old 25-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
HJ service is very blah, any ML also can do.

But her "vacuum cleaner" service .. wow... seldom encounter PRC ML that can suction so well. Doesn't flinch when I held her head lightly and f* her mouth till finish, she stayed there till I completely drained, without gagging. But for $150 it's a luxury.
Speaking about "vacuum cleaning", I visited Tao zi couple days back. Realised her suction power quite power. One of the more fast and furious in blowing I had, + points to her hardworking efforts. Bros who are into getting BJ can consider Tao zi.

https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/
Old 25-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

U serious TaoZi's bj good bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Speaking about "vacuum cleaning", I visited Tao zi couple days back. Realised her suction power quite power. One of the more fast and furious in blowing I had, + points to her hardworking efforts. Bros who are into getting BJ can consider Tao zi.

Old 25-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Seaonline is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/

Hi all Bros was wondering if any of you tried her out before and any comments please!
Old 25-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaonline View Post

Hi all Bros was wondering if any of you tried her out before and any comments please!
Mixed reviews. Some bros commented she looks like the doll from Saw.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jiaowohuangshan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaonline View Post

She has short hair now, and def older than the pictures but still pretty good figure. Great skills and lots of patterns
Old 25-08-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Having a hard time choosing between these 2...
My regular ML who managed to help me cum 3 times (2 times herself and last time myself) and also has anal poking.....

and...

this one never try before. For some reason, she looks familiar like a former actress, I think Wong Lilin? 160/2/90 sounds good.
https://sgtiko.net/jass/

Hard decision...
Old 25-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post

Tao zi no bbbj leh ..... but yeah, want to try her next, cos i prefer to get some decent massage as well.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

wa the girls on sgtiko looks too good to be true leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post

this one never try before. For some reason, she looks familiar like a former actress, I think Wong Lilin? 160/2/90 sounds good.
https://sgtiko.net/jass/

Hard decision...
Old 25-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
wa the girls on sgtiko looks too good to be true leh
This photo of Jass dun look photoshopped though.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why i cannot access the tiko page sia
Old 25-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

cause u not tiko enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Old 25-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecinque View Post
I have booked with carrie before, but seems like now she is not replying when i try to book her. Any regular of hers faced this as well?
If book b4 and u realize subsequent radio silence, likelihood is the ML blacklist u.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

KFC and kris looks good though.. and the name KFC quite familiar for some reason, and definitely not because of Kentucky Fried Chicken
Quote:
Old 25-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
haha others can access leh...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1