The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

datou,

You lucky bugga! (as we say in Hawaii) Not me, I only can manage 2 shots over 24 hour period, I just can't come! Maybe decause I only have one ball but it's big as baseball!

Let's start recruiting more guys to visit AC, during January! My dates are from January 8 - 15!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
datou,

You lucky bugga! (as we say in Hawaii) Not me, I only can manage 2 shots over 24 hour period, I just can't come! Maybe decause I only have one ball but it's big as baseball!

Let's start recruiting more guys to visit AC, during January! My dates are from January 8 - 15!

norice,

Yes i m lucky to met them n keep in contact.

I believe the right girls can really enhance our performance.
After that , i took one of them for the next 3 days.
And the other after that.

The difficulty for me is to find another girl to surpass their petformance.

Noted your dates will try to plan a trip.now i m more into HCM fair syts.
Best is over there bbbjs is the norm n easily available.

If u like some pics, feel free to visit my thread https://sbfsg.net/showth...92736&page=118

Last edited by datou; 21-10-2016 at 08:56 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Datou,

Ditto! I've been to Ho Chi Minh City several times! Vietnamese girls are sttractive and well endowed!

Old 21-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
shh...dun spoil me lobang leh...
hehehe...
go n marry someone there, then i go there n stay free.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

life,
Do you like to watch? Give the newlywed some privacy!

Old 22-10-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

AC Gangs,

Is Doll House, Atlantic and Crystal Palace gogo bars are stll the best bars to visit for attractive girls?
Based on my last visit, they had the best looking girls but all runners!

Old 22-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AC Gangs,

Is Doll House, Atlantic and Crystal Palace gogo bars are stll the best bars to visit for attractive girls?
yes... and nothing changes! same running culture
Old 22-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Gem08,

If my assumptions are correct, I know how running got started in AC! I don't want to post this assumption but I'll tell you guys in person! One hint, I wonder why majority of the expats living in AC are pissed off with Doll House Group?

Old 22-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If my assumptions are correct, I know how running got started in AC! I don't want to post this assumption but I'll tell you guys in person! One hint, I wonder why majority of the expats living in AC are pissed off with Doll House Group?
I feel this is one of the major factors.
Koreans hv habit of paying barfine n let the girl go after few hours n they are growing in large numbers touring, buying over bars n business in recent years.
So over time word spread n it became the standard they aim for.
So why would a girl stay LT if she can get away w ST to maximize her earnings from more STs , LDs, tips within the same time frame?
One of my ex gf who worked in korean bar easily get more than 15 drinks a night n she is just a low 7.
She had a korean sponsor bought her a house, monthly support n visit once in a few months.
She never ask money or gadgets from me.

Some bars also encourage their attractive girls to run so they sell more LDs n barfines.
So unless they like u or think u r a big tipper the sttractive girls mostly will run.
The typical question from them is which hotel u stay to sssess your spending power.

My first barfine in AC was a runner years ago, but it gets better n better after that.
Had 3 gfs who i don't support, lucky i guess.

Do post abt your thoughts on these interesting topic.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Greetings,

How's Korean themed bars in Angeles City? You guys should give us some feedbacks on top three gogobars in AC!

Thanks.

Old 24-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
AC Gangs,

You guys need to go back to the bar and tell the manager and ask for a refund.
Old 24-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

drekman,

If we could get refund, that would be the day, it would snow in Angeles City! I never heard of anyone getting a refund after a poor service or renege their verbal commitment!

Old 24-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AC Gangs,

Try insomnia, so many time go there, no runner for me
Old 24-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Try insomnia, so many time go there, no runner for me
1 last night in AC.. Sadly this trip havant gotten a all rounder girl (kissing, bbbj, rider).. its usually one of the 3 criteria only.

2 of the Bargirls I took is an excellent kisser but dead fish in the room with no bj.

1 of the bargirl give bbbj but say it's unhygienic to kiss

1 freelancer was a good rider and gave a good fuck but only cbj and no kissing.

Am procrastinating whether to extend my trip for another 3 more nights..

Some good food I had during this trip,

1) Chinese restaurant at perimeter located a few shop away from afterschool bar
2) Chicken wings from Asian cuisine (beside crystal palace ) owned by dollhouse group I guess.
3) Mother India , Indian cuisine located on the right side one street before entering walking street.
4) Jollibee chicken, only the chicken taste ok, the remaining sides like marcoroni soup, spaghetti and fries failed.
5) 1 Korean restaurant near Masoon Pharmacy with 2 levels. Their pork belly cost 200 peso big portion comes with 4 sides (eggroll, kimchi, tougan, unknown style kangkang and marinated white carrot, 1 bucket of green vegetables for wrapping. Add 2 rice for 50peso each to complete your meal for 2 at 300 peso nett (tax included) it's open 24 hours..
6) the fried chicken selling in minimart tasted good as well. And it cost 20-30% cheaper than Jollibee according to my rough calculation.
7) The 2nd caifan style of eating place located opposite the minimart (near devera). 1 meat 1 veg with rice with free flow cold water = 70+ or 80peso can't remember.
8) The turkey kebab opposite high society. Cost 60-80 peso with some constant queue.
Old 24-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

Noted your dates will try to plan a trip.now i m more into HCM fair syts.
Best is over there bbbjs is the norm n easily available.

If u like some pics, feel free to visit my thread https://sbfsg.net/showth...92736&page=118
I am curious about HCM but can't seems to find much info on them. Like where to get or find the girls and their pricing. Care to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1