The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile H14R14 Nancy $30

26 December 2011, Monday btw 155 pm to 225 pm

I upgraded to $50, had RTF second time with the first session in 2009. She had not changed a bit, her trademark nipples rings still hanging. Why her? I walked past her 3 times, she gave the CFM looks, and she maintains it even during sex.

Nancy was careful she washed me well, no assess because she don’t provide AR. Cutting the story short, I would provide markings as below.

8/ 10 for HDB MILF housewife.
6/ 10, I still desire her smooth body; forgive her dummy which is showing out.
8/ 10 for big backside should have done doggy, but I cum in missionary.
8/ 10 BJ with caps on, I just love her CFM eyes which she maintain almost throughout session.
8/ 10 I kind of enjoyed while she sucks mine chest, a bit of HJ while I held her tight. And the same time, I AR her with a finger, her pussy was warm and has KY.
9/ 10 for frenchings we locked tongues.
5/ 10 nothing to shout about for moaning, she is no Joyce not even H22 Sally.

I told her I wanted sex, she sleep down fast which give me a shock. She have not cap me, I was looking at her said in Canto, “Nancy you did not put CD on me.” She set up, still kind of lost then she searched around the bed. Saw the CD she used during BJ, put it on and, I proceed to screw her.

Nancy opened her legs wide, I enter and we locked eyes, she had 1 of the most beautifully CFM eyes. What could I do? I ramp her harder, moved and insert tongue into her mouth. She held me so tight, I almost believe she cum, and I actually felt my dick getting harder with each thrush. So I kissed her nipples rings, planting kisses on her neck and face.

It would be correct, she deserves 10/ 10 for missionary, and this is the best SEX I had in this year. Because I had no feeling of rushing, our bodies glue so closed, I shot out with love while we continue to look at each other.

Now, get back on the clock, the make believe love is over, I may pass her off in 2012. I had all really schedule Jennifer, Kit and Ah Leng in the last day of the year.

We will see how, as we count down to 31 December 2011.
Old 27-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lavanderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

H11R11

VERY PRETTY!! but say NO to me. =,(
Old 27-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
inlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
she has 10 KS sisters. They would come on board after CNY,.
Woo bro good news, but hope some KS brothel will also upgrade their facilities also, like get the attached bathroom like last time H5 2nd floor
Old 27-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: H14R14 Nancy $30

Quote:
It would be correct, she deserves 10/ 10 for missionary, and this is the best SEX I had in this year. Because I had no feeling of rushing, our bodies glue so closed, I shot out with love while we continue to look at each other.

Now, get back on the clock, the make believe love is over, I may pass her off in 2012. I had all really schedule Jennifer, Kit and Ah Leng in the last day of the year.

We will see how, as we count down to 31 December 2011.
wa lan leh, tua ki liao. your frs always so so sooolid!! make me want to fuck now. your make believe lover? huh? i thot it was real leh, until you say!
gotta check out this nancy, tho i usu go for cat 5.
agree for xiao wei, she also very sexy, will try her one day.

Last edited by bonkning; 27-12-2011 at 08:17 AM.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

inlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: H14R14 Nancy $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
gotta check out this nancy, tho i usu go for cat 5.
this nancy, also called laura, is one of the nest PT-trained wl. she is my top rtf list before the ex-ks/gl invading last time worth the $40
Old 27-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Mine brother KLGL, it just happen this pm session with Nancy. We were talking on this WL. She is Carol, she had MIA in 2011, Nancy is not sure will she return to PT brothel.
Orh MIA, no wonder have not seen her.

I'm missing her beautiful tits. Thanks for the update, up you some points!
Old 27-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
kidd is a splendid one to beholdkidd is a splendid one to beholdkidd is a splendid one to beholdkidd is a splendid one to beholdkidd is a splendid one to beholdkidd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
Orh MIA, no wonder have not seen her.

I'm missing her beautiful tits. Thanks for the update, up you some points!
bro which carol has beautiful tits? there 4 carols - among them one carol passed away, and the H16R16 carol still here and saw her working last week
Old 27-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

just wondering, in general can the door lights be trusted? I usually see a lot of non working lights so idk if the WL is inside or not
Old 27-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

You guys are kind, to answer 2 questions that i had no prove, of what so ever.

H14 Nancy used to be known as Laura, 2 sessions i had checked with her. I think last year she had downgraded to $30, same with her sister, Catherine who looks tempting in tight jean/ shirt.

Of the 2 Carols, i would believe H7R11 Carol has the sexier body. She is younger, friendly then H16R16 Carol. I only desire H16 Carol for her Korean MILF package, upon closer looking age is catching up.

Both are cat 50, service wise i would prefer H7 because she does not put up air.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week tried h10 kathy, the thing that i take away after the sexsion is her powerful painting n c*** job, her 34D dua neh neh, but nice n firm, her pussy consider ok for me, not those very tight one, her face is ok for me too, above average n definitely can make my little bro stand up. Overall experience, good n sextified
Old 27-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigbigjugs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried H7R6(2) Kathy a couple of weekends ago. I was in H7 and I thought this WL looked pretty good so I decided to try her.

Face wise, she didn't look young (tried to ask for her age but she didn't tell me ) but she had a very young looking body. Slim, fair and smooth skin with a pair of handful boobs I have to add that she is rather petite.

She started off giving me a catbath which I really enjoyed. She serviced my neck, my face and my lips before going down. This is way better than attacking my nipples straight away

BJ quickly turned into 69, before she climbed onto me to allow me to suck her boobs

Then came the reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (I loved it when she moaned into my ears when she layed on me), doggy and followed by missionary.

Too bad I was too tired that day and I couldn't cum so she gave me a rather long HJ to release. Could tell she was tired as she was sweating, but I enjoyed licking the sweat off her back while I caressed her all over.

Good thing is she was rather patient

Wash up, and chatted with her for a while before I left a happy man.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Catbath: 5/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes
Old 27-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
You guys are kind, to answer 2 questions that i had no prove, of what so ever.

H14 Nancy used to be known as Laura, 2 sessions i had checked with her. I think last year she had downgraded to $30, same with her sister, Catherine who looks tempting in tight jean/ shirt. .
Thanks bro, dont know she is 30 now, will check her soon

By answering the question, I got zapped by someone as follows:

All Petain FR experience 27-12-2011 08:37 PM disagree
Old 28-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drawn 1st blood a fortnight ago with H2R2.

Looks:7/10
Figure: 8/10(big boobs)
service:8/10(worth the $50,bj,fj,ar)
accomodating WL, also hardworking to please a boy like me, also taught me some lessons.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
tried H16R4 yesterday
looks:7/10(look like nicholas tse's wife)
figure:5/10(big broad shoulders)
service:8/10 (very welling to please, kept saying she is still on learning stage,very good attitude.)
$50

going to try others 1st.
Old 28-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
cuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbigjugs View Post
I tried H7R6(2) Kathy ...

She started off giving me a catbath which I really enjoyed. She serviced my neck, my face and my lips before going down. This is way better than attacking my nipples straight away

BJ quickly turned into 69, before she climbed onto me to allow me to suck her boobs
nowadays most wl go directly towards nipple down to didi, seems she really knows the catbath, does she give you frenching fight?

Thanks for sharing, will pay her visit soon to verify and enjoy hehe
Old 28-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
just wondering, in general can the door lights be trusted? I usually see a lot of non working lights so idk if the WL is inside or not
look at the door lock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1