The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
quick question to all...
which mid range hotel bathtub is big?
i suppose HIP hotel? dream hotel? darjeeling ?
how abt mini R bathub?

will have a fren coming and he wants a room with a bathun gd enuff for 2 pple..
Replied yr pm laeo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guni_man View Post
Just out of curiosity, I myself have been stopped a couple times while visiting AGGs in BKK and Pattaya asking if I am Thai.
Why are they not allowed?
At least they tot I was a nihonjin.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 16-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Replied yr pm laeo.

At least they tot I was a nihonjin
thanks for zapping me.. will remember u!

jepun kia good ley , means u posess the 4s..
4k, 4cm, 4sec
Old 17-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Let's make it clear, it should they (those that pay 9k and 10k)

They definitely have kind hearts and are not stupid.

She must be dam farking good, good at farking, and defintely a good fark

They are dam farking rich, lo..

So tell me, money cunt buy happiness

Song teoh ho lo....
Good 1 uncle.... am stupid 5555
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 17-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
thanks for zapping me.. will remember u!

jepun kia good ley , means u posess the 4s..
4k, 4cm, 4sec
I zapped you meh?? Pai say pai say... must have clicked the wrong button when I tried to up u. Sorry lah... always have a prob replying with iphone. Upz u the next round.

Maybe I have the words "Robert Head" written across my forehead. But good thing also lah... at least puyings will come sit with me. 555

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 17-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo. Can I join in too?

Quote:
Onz lah! I will PM you again on the plan, so that I can book either 1 or 2 nights in BKK (depending on when we are leaving for Patts). Ask JC to go along leh. Then maybe we can go do what we planned!

LIke that hor... don't say anything about me coming to BKK to my girl if you happen to see her.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ching1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholes View Post
Any bro wanna go in nov or dec? Pm me... looking for kakis... if not kaki(ownself) go le...
Will be there from 1st - 4th chionging
Old 17-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I zapped you meh?? Pai say pai say... must have clicked the wrong button when I tried to up u. Sorry lah... always have a prob replying with iphone. Upz u the next round.

Maybe I have the words "Robert Head" written across my forehead. But good thing also lah... at least puyings will come sit with me. 555
no excuses.. me very angwee liao.. only a beer can settle this..
Old 17-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Yo. Can I join in too?
Bro, i PM you if confirm. Still trying to mix and match my trip.

Quote:
no excuses.. me very angwee liao.. only a beer can settle this..
Beer no problem lah. Throw in another pack of ciggies

Old 18-10-2010, 01:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
Good 1 uncle.... am stupid 5555
Wish all the luck....to make more $$$ and we can afford to be stupid together..hahahaha!
Old 18-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Eating in Bangkok

The royal Dragon Restaurant

There are many times bros asking where are the famous "roller skate" restaurant in Bangkok.

http://www.royal-dragon.com/aboutus.htm
Old 18-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Oryx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stopped over in BKK for one night and checked into Grand Millennium Hotel which is next to SC. While walking towards SC, changes my mind and hopped onto a taxi to Patpong.

Entered King Castle 3 and only after a while did I notice it was a ladyboy bar. As I did not feel too uneasy, decided to stay a while longer.
Old 18-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hmmmmm.....you people are enjoying it. I was there last week and they are the prettiest lot compare to Temptation, Witch...hahahaha!

I bought a few first-timers there and they were impressed, they would have booked them out if not for the last minute briefing.
Yes, Obsession is a must visit for first-timers (briefing or not); reminds me of the times I brought my first-timers friends and they were all grinning widely and nodding wildly after stepping through the curtain...and then duly left after 30 seconds or so....555

also, hi to all BKK-cheonging brothers and big thank you for tips obtained from my lurking here.

ll
Old 18-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Oryx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 ladyboys sat with me. One was pre-op and the other post-op. After many rounds of drinks decided to take both back to room for some live show of a different kind.

Got them to perform while I watched. Could not take it anymore and asked one of them to BBBJ for me.

Damage: THB 5000
Old 20-10-2010, 04:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Yes, Obsession is a must visit for first-timers (briefing or not); 555

also, hi to all BKK-cheonging brothers and big thank you for tips obtained from my lurking here.
Without my last emergency minute briefing (to tell them who they really are), 3 of them would have gone ahead and bar fine them out....thinking that they have strike lottery there.....!
Old 20-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scubaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1
just stay in chinapore suah lah!
Good one... seriously... if one is too lazy to read through the past few page of this thread... What is the worst that is likely happen???
- overpaid BF or ST/LT
- bringing a puying back who will clear out your wallet and leave before you come out from your shower
- show you attitude
- give you excuses
- pester you for tips/lady drink
... etc... then just be prepared to pay more $$$ when you get there, its not as if you will loose one leg or an arm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckit111
Think yes...I might have overpaid but i think my thai need further brushing up...so that I can ask for better pricing next time...
this is the way... learn and move on... respect... just like someone here mentioned... nobody hold his hand, he read the info available here and just storm his way through... i bet he has his up and down but at least he got my respect...

no punk intent for my post here, just that i feel sometime, its more exciting to venture out of your comfort zone since its not really gonna hurt you physically, at most monetarily... i am no veterian in this scence... just get to chiong once in a while and can to do it with or without companions.
cheers, happy chioning
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1