The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Regarding Qingtian, how best to secure a slot these days? Advance or same-day booking and hope for the best?
Old 15-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol sorry to disappoint you bro.. when I use mark 2 I was more of thinking Iron Man suits.. mark2, mark3 etc

Anyway do let me know if you decide to check out Qing Chuan bro. If indeed father time hasn't been kind to her or she didn't exercised discipline, it would be quite a pity. Coz I do rate her on looks, will be shocking if she has changed lots. Unless go under the knife too much..
Sorry bro has been busy with work. Will try to find time this week! With all the not so good reviews ive set my expectations... Hope it'll be ok. Still vanilla as before, but with a bit of weight increase is what I gathered.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
How did she probe you?
She'll bring up questions about the industry that i'm working in and ask about what the pay is like there, then she started asking if i have a gf. Also asked about the car I drive cos I asked her if there was parking vailable while making the booking.

She also dropped not so subtle hints about the kind of food and things she likes probably in the hope that I will get them for her in subsequent visits. From our convos, I came to the conclusion that this girl has got pretty expensive taste haha
Old 15-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Maybe can try instead and asked if she is below 20, and if she says no, stop replying as well.

Anyway I am definitely not within her age range
I doubt Fiona is lacking of customers, particularly now whereby the choices are that limited. She's on the upper hand, I guess.

Just that I'm surprised that an age limit is imposed in this scene. I have never encountered in my years of choinging. Isn't it weird?

Anyway, I will not return. Just hope that she doesn't write a bad review on my handphone number. I believe words would have spreaded to her ears already.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I doubt Fiona is lacking of customers, particularly now whereby the choices are that limited. She's on the upper hand, I guess.

Just that I'm surprised that an age limit is imposed in this scene. I have never encountered in my years of choinging. Isn't it weird?

Anyway, I will not return. Just hope that she doesn't write a bad review on my handphone number. I believe words would have spreaded to her ears already.
Should be ok, she did say before that she knows her style of choosing customers will offend alot of people, but she dont care.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.online/amy-massage/

Guess she's back , always listed and remove very fast. Will try and provide my MR.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
QT is definitely looking for a harbour to dock.. And a deep one at that.. So if u have deep pockets do go and sweep her off her feet..
Well, it's in most women's dream to find financial stability in the 'harbour'. There are a few MLs managed to do so. Some are married to local men.

I still remember one ML during the little tiger den days called Serene (if I remember correctly) who left the scene abruptly as she had found the one. I paid her only $50 for my last visit, as I did not bring enough cash for that day. She said I can pay her back next time. A few day later, she removed her ad and discontinued her working phone. Till date, I still owe her $50 and the 'next time' never happened.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Regarding Qingtian, how best to secure a slot these days? Advance or same-day booking and hope for the best?
I tried same day booking around noon.. night slots were still open.. somehow feel her revised rates led to less enthu customers
Old 15-09-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
She'll bring up questions about the industry that i'm working in and ask about what the pay is like there, then she started asking if i have a gf. Also asked about the car I drive cos I asked her if there was parking vailable while making the booking.
Haha DITTO bro..
Was asked about my salary etc haha Fiona ask age QT ask for salary
Machiam matchmaking
Old 15-09-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Haha DITTO bro..
Machiam matchmaking
Abit same as Tina. Tina asked my job, how much I earn in a year, whether I collect Rolex. Jin scary.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
QT is definitely looking for a harbour to dock.. And a deep one at that.. So if u have deep pockets do go and sweep her off her feet.. I do find her to be one of the prettiest ML I have met..

What i dont like is also the financial pressure that she puts on u.. Like she will intentionally or unintentionally talk abt others giving her tips.. Or she is worth more than her current listed price.. Not that im going to pay her more but it makes the session less pleasant for me
Yeah like what a bro said she’s a “Damsel in Distress”
She didn’t come to SG to be in this line of work.. tough times forced her to be in this trade. Those who visited would know about it.

Yeah she’s definitely the best in terms of look in this current crop.
I have a pretty generic taste.. so I’m confident of this statement.

Ppl who rate her Low in terms of looks prob just wanna keep her off market lol.

But yeah I’m surprised no one tried to bao her given her looks and attempts to sian people
Old 15-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Abit same as Tina. Tina asked my job, how much I earn in a year, whether I collect Rolex. Jin scary.
Never got that from her cause only visited once and never returned
She probably also see small boy no ups
Old 15-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Haha DITTO bro..
Machiam matchmaking
Haha amongst the MLs that i've visited recently, I believe QT is the only one that explicitly asks how much i'm earning. The others seem to be a bit more subtle about it and when I don't share, they won't probe. And actually now that you've mentioned it, I don't remember Fiona asking for my age during the booking process. She probably only remembered about it in my subsequent visit lol.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha I had an ML asking me if I collect branded watches also. I told her most of my watches are fakes and I only collect g-shocks. After that she just kept quiet lol
Old 15-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Haha amongst the MLs that i've visited recently, I believe QT is the only one that explicitly asks how much i'm earning. The others seem to be a bit more subtle about it and when I don't share, they won't probe. And actually now that you've mentioned it, I don't remember Fiona asking for my age during the booking process. She probably only remembered about it in my subsequent visit lol.
If I'm not mistaken, Fiona didn't ask for age upfront initially.. but that led to a high rejection rate of customers after they made their way down and she scope them from afar.. so she thought why not just be upfront and ask

Yeah @QT I tried to skirt the question but she probed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1