The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So you be in BKK by Nov...can jio u if happen to be there ha...
No problem, I will get u 2 ladyboys, courtesy from Naemlo.

Old 24-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Retired liao...so no companion needed...you can keep for your own use...thank you for your great hospitality...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Sawadee kap everybody!

Long time no drop by... busy with work and chionging with so many new & old Sing bros that dropped by. Which is why I'm posting this. Have almost 1 full bottle of Johnny Black at Funky Villa. Need help to finish as I'm going back soon. U pay for the mixers.

Maybe meet for dinner first then hit Cowboy for a date before retiring at Funky?

PM me those in BKK or those that have my Thai number plz call me. Sorry but I may not reply to everyone in time. Chok dee naa krap!
gals who pay? hahahaha
Old 24-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

party 3 clubs in a night...
started with Q-bar , plc still the same after all these years..same LAME trying to be zouk kind but with europeans crowd..the french,german farangs..didnt llike it but have to show up to give face.. then went to RCA, plc packed with kids and newly revamped route66.. same old hiphop but very poor mixing from the DJ..ended the night at narcissus..packed packed packed, seen a few cowboy girls party there..
Old 24-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fegan Mox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been in LOS for the past 10 days already and what I can say, I've had my fair share of fun!

Took Garage1's comment that one should be adventurous and explore alone should the circumstances arise. One thing I've learnt, no venture no GAIN! Will post detailed reports when I get back to SGP!

on a site note, my korean boss wanted to RNR so I brought him to a certain MP.
There were about 10 girls on display and wanting a closer view my boss requested to papasan for a girl to come closer. Papasan initiated her to sit beside my boss and papasan asked me to buy her lady's drink which i replied go ahead and get one for yourself too. After seeing her upclose my boss decides on another girl and told papasan which he reacted angrily saying you made her sit down already no such thing as reject or change.

To be honest I've seen many people doing this before at Poseidon, La belle etc. So can I ask seasoned brothers here who is at wrong here?

one last question before i leave! When you negotiate with agogo girls for ST or LT is their standard definition of ST = go back hotel bonk and leave and LT = bonk and sleep over until a certain timing etc?

THANKS!
Old 25-10-2010, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vince1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, anyone tried the No Hands Restrauant?? Is it still around??

Pls Advise.. Thanks.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fegan Mox View Post
Been in LOS for the past 10 days already and what I can say, I've had my fair share of fun!

Took Garage1's comment that one should be adventurous and explore alone should the circumstances arise. One thing I've learnt, no venture no GAIN! Will post detailed reports when I get back to SGP!

on a site note, my korean boss wanted to RNR so I brought him to a certain MP.
There were about 10 girls on display and wanting a closer view my boss requested to papasan for a girl to come closer. Papasan initiated her to sit beside my boss and papasan asked me to buy her lady's drink which i replied go ahead and get one for yourself too. After seeing her upclose my boss decides on another girl and told papasan which he reacted angrily saying you made her sit down already no such thing as reject or change.

To be honest I've seen many people doing this before at Poseidon, La belle etc. So can I ask seasoned brothers here who is at wrong here?

one last question before i leave! When you negotiate with agogo girls for ST or LT is their standard definition of ST = go back hotel bonk and leave and LT = bonk and sleep over until a certain timing etc?

THANKS!

In such close-up screening case, you of course needed to pay for the two drinks which were for the girl in question and the papasan. Your boss could change his mind and re-select as he pleased. If management got issue, you and your boss could pay for the two drinks and walked out.

ST is simply she goes as soon as you finish. Conventional definition of LT is she stays at least till dawn. Nowadays many girls think sunrise comes much sooner and ending hour of LT is so often an issue. So you may want to talk to the girl about the hour she goes prior to paying her barfine.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
In such close-up screening case, you of course needed to pay for the two drinks which were for the girl in question and the papasan. Your boss could change his mind and re-select as he pleased. If management got issue, you and your boss could pay for the two drinks and walked out.
well that's what i thought so too having seen alot of doing the closeup inspection. infact, i've seen some who requests for closeup and when the girl gets near and about to take a seat and the customer already makes up his mind to reselect within that few seconds, thus not paying the lady's drink and the girl doesn't even have the chance to sit.

by the way, the papasan was so fkn pushy and reacted with so much hostility, in the end my boss took her
Old 25-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Yes, please do so for bro Hurricane88.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 25-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fegan Mox View Post
... the papasan was so fkn pushy and reacted with so much hostility, in the end my boss took her
Your boss is too nice...should never feel threatened to spend hard-earned $$$. But then the pps probably took full advantage of ripen carrothead...

my humble 2cents : if dunno, ask. if unsure, ask. Let them work for their LDs.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 25-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Your boss is too nice...should never feel threatened to spend hard-earned $$$. But then the pps probably took full advantage of ripen carrothead...

my humble 2cents : if dunno, ask. if unsure, ask. Let them work for their LDs.
Hi luckylurker, thanks for your feedback. Yeah after that my boss give me blackface during dinner lol

when you mentioned if unsure/donno, ask. ask who? PPS? I myself was pretty sure that buying LD + PPS's drink + waitress tips (quite a fee for screening) would enable my boss to be entitled to a closer screening. But him being so pushy, hostile and loud-mouthed.... hastened my boss's decision.
Old 26-10-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
gals who pay? hahahaha
You lor...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-10-2010, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ask the pps lor if he still fxxked up attitude just smile and walk away. He trying to hiong and use 'pressure' tactics, best is not to get worked up and leave. Many other mps waiting for your patronage. I too had unpleasant experience bringing boss to chiong, it's always hit and miss, bochup lah we are not okt.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 26-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

another reason why i HARDLY cheong with chinaporeans in bkk..
heard from my fren working in nana, there was a quarrel btw chinaporeans and the girls at a bar..wont wanna name the bar or what happ, and i was ask to help settle it ,thank god i arrive late and only knew abt when they left..
shame shame chinaporeans....
Old 26-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
SDBA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got Tirak kana effected by the flood in thailand??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1