The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 04-07-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Well, business is bad today that an ML just offered me $80 for all-in. =/ Level 3. Lady in pink.
after go into the shop, got keep pestering u to top up ?

anything more than 200 as well go for viet stable. at least got QC and service about 1 hour.

paying 200-250 for 30mins is really ridiculous.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
so they taking in every single cent ? oh.. they always say need to give 50 to boss something like that.
They always have the same reason pay landlord but to come and think of it is paying them. Their the boss the name open the shop under them. They just want the $50 extra
Old 04-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
They always have the same reason pay landlord but to come and think of it is paying them. Their the boss the name open the shop under them. They just want the $50 extra
Most if not almost all the girls are prs and married to singaporeans.their husbands are smart enough to avoid being charged as a pimp/operator of illegal massage parlour.anything happens the girls will the rap for them....maybe the government should convert ot into licensed brothels and convert all the mls to yellow card hahaha....dream on folks
Old 04-07-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Went to OT walk around chose a Big Boobed ML at L3. She says her name jasmine.

Anyone have same experience and how much she charges usually. L3 near to toilet got new ML quite GND. Wonder how their service
The one near toilet? Crystal.milf.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
after go into the shop, got keep pestering u to top up ?

anything more than 200 as well go for viet stable. at least got QC and service about 1 hour.

paying 200-250 for 30mins is really ridiculous.
spot on
paying more than 130 is ridiculous IMHO

i rarely have

say from last 20
x2 ...150
x15... 130
x7.... 100

and i DO NOT DO the old fuggly fatties

i do 2 younger viets...Min & Specs, one at 4th ( the other 3 way past doable date) and one more occasional cinese at L2

so...no idea why suckers pay more
Old 04-07-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
spot on
paying more than 130 is ridiculous IMHO

i rarely have

say from last 20
x2 ...150
x15... 130
x7.... 100

and i DO NOT DO the old fuggly fatties

i do 2 younger viets...Min & Specs, one at 4th ( the other 3 way past doable date) and one more occasional cinese at L2

so...no idea why suckers pay more
They thought paying more will get extra good service by the MLs. Alot of knights protecting them too because they think by doing this MLs will reward them with good service
Old 04-07-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
busters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Went to OT walk around chose a Big Boobed ML at L3. She says her name jasmine. Service was really sub par.. Bbbj avail at 250. I say no thanks. She is quite accommodating with multiple positions. She started off riding me. Figure is above average. Fair and lean.. I took control and gave her a standing doggie which she started moaning more genuinely or least synchronised to my thrusting. Boobs grabbing were a handful. Ask her lie down and I went missionary. Shoot my load packed and left. Not worth my trip.

Anyone have same experience and how much she charges usually. L3 near to toilet got new ML quite GND. Wonder how their service
How much did u pay for Jasmine s full service.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
They thought paying more will get extra good service by the MLs. Alot of knights protecting them too because they think by doing this MLs will reward them with good service
Speaking from personal experience i agree with you.ultimately i don't trust any ml.once we spoil her with more money the next few times when we pay less due to budget constrains her face turn black.her service Level drops.....she become rushing service.....then She would say""last time you very good.always give me 300. Now you give me less and less.i don't like you anymore"""".bro we must stay strong and not be lambs to be slaughtered
Old 04-07-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Speaking from personal experience i agree with you.ultimately i don't trust any ml.once we spoil her with more money the next few times when we pay less due to budget constrains her face turn black.her service Level drops.....she become rushing service.....then She would say""last time you very good.always give me 300. Now you give me less and less.i don't like you anymore"""".bro we must stay strong and not be lambs to be slaughtered
Most of the MLs there are rush service. They will try rush you as fast as possible.. go in strip they hj you to make you hard, bj less than 5 mins, try to rush the fj job as fast as possible
Old 04-07-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DONT PAY MORE
DONT BE AN IDIOT!!!
Old 04-07-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Most of the MLs there are rush service. They will try rush you as fast as possible.. go in strip they hj you to make you hard, bj less than 5 mins, try to rush the fj job as fast as possible
Yes, experience that a few times. They think they very smart and u cannot do anything to them
Old 05-07-2021, 01:12 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
that's probably very true. Once you start to tip them or reward them, the next time they expect the same or even more.
Then you fall into this abyss of never ending request.

Don't expect them to be understanding of your issues. We forget why they are there in the first place, and they continue to be there.

Actually I flinged with a few of them outside of OT and even months, years later, the character doesn't change. Some of the viet girls I pick up at bars with ladies drinks are the same. Always asking for more and more...

You just have to walk away or become a carrot.

It takes a certain type of person to work this trade, and its becomes part of the character.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-07-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
ok i sort of get it but...hmm

i go in ..pay..fyk...leave.
(of course chat and human stuff too);

not sure how much ^service^ some guys need....mebbe those dodos who cant even get hard unless the gal ^services^ them 30 mins first?

i go in..strip...start to play w the gal.....and fuck

if ^service^ means can touch..here & there...can do wtvr poz i wan, then ya...i wud nvr rtf if not.

but i hear...like few days back next room some beng complaining the gal he ""can't hard"" ( yea fuckwit..like that is the gal's problem?)....some guys go in and need 30 mins just to be ^ready^

then....hmmmm
Old 05-07-2021, 06:23 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
ok i sort of get it but...hmm

i go in ..pay..fyk...leave.
(of course chat and human stuff too);

not sure how much ^service^ some guys need....mebbe those dodos who cant even get hard unless the gal ^services^ them 30 mins first?

i go in..strip...start to play w the gal.....and fuck

if ^service^ means can touch..here & there...can do wtvr poz i wan, then ya...i wud nvr rtf if not.

but i hear...like few days back next room some beng complaining the gal he ""can't hard"" ( yea fuckwit..like that is the gal's problem?)....some guys go in and need 30 mins just to be ^ready^

then....hmmmm
Most of the MLs is pay more also cannot even touch these and that. They will take as paying more is their tips.

Ya some guys can't get hard blame the MLs but actually is their own problem they must have jerk off first then come bloody losers
Old 05-07-2021, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok i sort of
(me guys go in and need 30 mins just to be ^ready^

then....hmmmm
For safety reasons the mls cannot let customer stay too long inside.as av/police are increasing the checks and raids the faster you are done the ml feel more safe......most of the girls also heard about the enbloc sale rumours......they want to milk as much as possible before major changes happen......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1