The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Oh come on, I believe all of us here have been white knights to some extent at some point.
Therefore the last sentence: White knights/Informants unite
Old 28-09-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
She was my regular ml till this recent update. Her massages including backstepping are good. She does not offer them anymore based on the advertisement. Her rates have also gone up. Used to be 110/1 or 160/1.5.
Also no more nuru.
She also does fj btw.

I do not think I will be going back anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
So depends on which number you sms, $120 could mean bbbj or full?

Based on the photos, not as horrible as what everyone is saying tho. Haha

https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

http://beautycastle.org/dou-dou-full-service/

FR

Locale: No-frills semi-discreet location in the east.
Looks: Quite similar to pics but older. Short bob haircut. Surgically-altered face but not as bad/weird as a few have suggested. Still passes for an attractive MILF imo
Physique: Not thicc or fat but not firm/lithe. Slender-framed. An older lady's body
Experience: Fuck-shop style, but she has skills and knows all the tricks to pleasure a guy. Pleasant and professional. Not much of a masseuse. You will be in-and-out within 40mins max.
Overall: All things considered, a reasonable option during these lean times. Not horrible for the price (but not great)
Old 28-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Power..
Frenched a ml providing bj..
Prince Devitt upped
Old 28-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Oh come on, I believe all of us here have been white knights to some extent at some point.
Long ago I used to be like this
Nowadays I don’t bother coz there will always be others who will report and I don’t really care about the 3 points anymore

Now is the ML come ask me to double check whether if her informant is telling the right things or not
Old 28-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
Decided to do a round of my FR

https://sglonelyguys.online/ella-massage/

Looks: wear mask cant really tell. but cfm not the one u see in her wechat dp. flat tummy and nicely shaped boobs not too big not too small but not my type

massage: nth much to shout about

sensual: just the usual stuff. some light teasing and off to stroking.

Attitude/Service: still ok, quite chatty. nth much to comment about

Overall would not RTM

https://sglonelyguys.online/yangyang-massage/

Looks: chubby n old n pict on slg is not real. look elsewhere if looks is an important factor for you

massage: one of the most comfortable massage ever for me

sensual: teasing was not bad and roaming signal strong. she did some fake love making on me for the 2nd shot. used her entire chest and weight to bua my 2ic, it was quite painful and uncomfortable so i told her to stop

Attitude/Service: good attitude and nice lady. service oriented

Overall will not RTM as looks is a major factor for me

https://sglonelyguys.online/yu-qing-massage/

granny, not milf but granny. last i went she was operating in a TCM in AMK, curtain-based somemore. large cozy room my ass. rejected n left

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-qi-massage/

this is not the milf anqi or the bad service anqi that you guys might be thinking of.

Looks: 7/10, I wont consider her to be very pretty to me but still not bad. her looks will grow on you throughout the session. not for boobs lover.

massage: 7.5/10, to my liking

sensual: 7.5/10 she will use her nose to rub your body and exhale warm breath with her mouth maciam catbath la, then afterwards do some pattern pattern on your 2IC, then rub ur head with her palm + some moaning while hj. always managed to release 2x with her

Attitude/Service: was quite dao at initially but subsequent visits warmed up abit. GFE not that strong but i didnt mind cos i like the challenge.

she was one of my first few ML which I visited a few years back and my regular for a period of time. Overall will not RTM again becus it gets boring after awhile, same SOP, not much chemistry etc

https://sglonelyguys.online/june-massage/

reviewed her not long ago. didn't score well in all the departments, although her looks I find it to be acceptable.
Thank you to Bro Papa for sharing such good info.

Yu Ching; yes, this one is bad news, and she is old and unattractive, darker skin. Keep asking for top up to touch breasts, pussy....really spoil the mood. And unskilled massage too. Avoid.

Yang Yang; thank you to Bro Papa, i was intending to try but now probably not.

Thank you for reading.
Old 28-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Anybody tried this Xue Er before?
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=790958
Old 28-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Recently I tried my luck at booking Xue Er via WeChat but didn’t get a reply even after 6 hours. It seems unusual to not get any response from her as she is very professional when comes to taking bookings. Then again, my one and only experience with XE was a year ago.

So I switched target and tried Co Co, who responded within 5 mins for same day appointment, in few hours time. Looks like she is really not so busy as mentioned in MRs here.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Thanks to those Bros who contributed your MRs, I did my research and went in with my eyes open.

The place brings back memories of Mango.... so I knew my way around getting in.

When the door opened, wow, my eyes locked on to the pair of jugs hanging nicely under the black lingerie. Face is acceptable to me, in fact, she looked like an ex-colleague so it was a bit of a fantasy for me. Lol....

Showered alone, new clean towel and toilet is clean n neat. After shower, went in and she was finishing texting and then we got started.

I already knew the sequence starts with sensual so just went along... the moment she pressed her boobs on my bum, I knew right away that they are enhanced. Can actually feel the resistance when she press down. But I liked her small nipples, nice to suck and looked pinkish in the pink light.... btw the red lamp really reminds me of red light district haha....

If you let her have her way, very soon she will start asking if want to put oil to finish you off. So I told her slowly lah..... she actually asked again at the half hour mark if want to put oil... told her I will not exceed my hour. A bit of a mood killer but I went in well informed.

In the end, after I surrendered, she went to wash up and after that I went to wash myself up - so the “shower together” listed on menu didn’t happen for me.

After washing up, instead of dressing up, I went back into the bed and she did not offer any head massage or anything. She was just on her phone, and so I just help myself and roam a bit. Until it was time, she whispered to me it’s time to dress up. Was out of the place in 50 mins. But could well have been 35 mins if she had it her way.

The GQ for me..... whether will RTM? It has to be a maybe. Why? Because she didn’t make me feel that I want to go back for more of her. There is a limit to her willingness to please, and you feel like she wants to finish you off quickly and “Pang gang Liao”.

But in today’s mkt, in which I couldn’t secure any response from XE, Co Co will do well as reserve. So the verdict is a Maybe.
Thank you to Bro Joined for sharing this FR. Saved me time and money Bro Joined, big thank you! I was already picking up the phone to book her after more than one month of considering, and you helped me on the right path.
Old 28-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

We can now fancy ourselves as Michelin inspectors

ML must guai guai provide top notch service if not get bad review and no more Michelin star

Never know which anonymous bro gonna write scathing reviews and make their business drop

Everytime I write my reviews.. be it good or bad, always must make sure I leave out the tiny details that may get myself identified by ML...

So many informants, scared will be awkward on my next RTM if they share my FR to the MLs
Old 28-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Nat must have been asked a couple of times, as she posted on WC she never listed on Momo.
that mean someone want sabo her
Old 28-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
We can now fancy ourselves as Michelin inspectors

ML must guai guai provide top notch service if not get bad review and no more Michelin star

Never know which anonymous bro gonna write scathing reviews and make their business drop

Everytime I write my reviews.. be it good or bad, always must make sure I leave out the tiny details that may get myself identified by ML...

So many informants, scared will be awkward on my next RTM if they share my FR to the MLs
Pardon me for not understanding your logic, but why are you afraid that the ML will know who you are if you were to write a negative MR? If you are sufficiently motivated to write a negative MR, then you probably won't be RTM-ing anyway.

Conversely, if you were to write a positive MR, the ML would be happy that you have done so. Rather than being afraid, chances are you can probably look forward to some rewards when you RTM, however small the reward may be.
Old 28-09-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Recently I tried my luck at booking Xue Er via WeChat but didn’t get a reply even after 6 hours. It seems unusual to not get any response from her as she is very professional when comes to taking bookings. Then again, my one and only experience with XE was a year ago.

So I switched target and tried Co Co, who responded within 5 mins for same day appointment, in few hours time. Looks like she is really not so busy as mentioned in MRs here.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Thanks to those Bros who contributed your MRs, I did my research and went in with my eyes open.

The place brings back memories of Mango.... so I knew my way around getting in.

When the door opened, wow, my eyes locked on to the pair of jugs hanging nicely under the black lingerie. Face is acceptable to me, in fact, she looked like an ex-colleague so it was a bit of a fantasy for me. Lol....

Showered alone, new clean towel and toilet is clean n neat. After shower, went in and she was finishing texting and then we got started.

I already knew the sequence starts with sensual so just went along... the moment she pressed her boobs on my bum, I knew right away that they are enhanced. Can actually feel the resistance when she press down. But I liked her small nipples, nice to suck and looked pinkish in the pink light.... btw the red lamp really reminds me of red light district haha....

If you let her have her way, very soon she will start asking if want to put oil to finish you off. So I told her slowly lah..... she actually asked again at the half hour mark if want to put oil... told her I will not exceed my hour. A bit of a mood killer but I went in well informed.

In the end, after I surrendered, she went to wash up and after that I went to wash myself up - so the “shower together” listed on menu didn’t happen for me.

After washing up, instead of dressing up, I went back into the bed and she did not offer any head massage or anything. She was just on her phone, and so I just help myself and roam a bit. Until it was time, she whispered to me it’s time to dress up. Was out of the place in 50 mins. But could well have been 35 mins if she had it her way.

The GQ for me..... whether will RTM? It has to be a maybe. Why? Because she didn’t make me feel that I want to go back for more of her. There is a limit to her willingness to please, and you feel like she wants to finish you off quickly and “Pang gang Liao”.

But in today’s mkt, in which I couldn’t secure any response from XE, Co Co will do well as reserve. So the verdict is a Maybe.
Recently met her and topped up 20 for nuru.
Also did not offer any massage after that.
In and out around 45min.
Won't RTM unless I can't find another girl.
Old 28-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Told u all many times to avoid coco, orchard tower standard and orchard tower mentality

But i guess there were some accounts that help her to advertise and created a fake hype for her, reading info here also must be careful and see who is posting it
Old 28-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-xue-er/

I been a long time since I visited Xue Er. Visit her today. Service still so good When her top was off, I was amazed by her body. She had one of the leanest body I’ve ever seen, and she looked very sexy. Was immediately turned on by her. It was a really enjoyable session as she kept me very engaged throughout.

Bro can share some info on her massage and did she bbbj as stated on her ad
Old 28-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Told u all many times to avoid coco, orchard tower standard and orchard tower mentality

But i guess there were some accounts that help her to advertise and created a fake hype for her, reading info here also must be careful and see who is posting it
To be fair, I had a pleasant experience with her. No short-changing of time and no showing attitude etc.

But my session was in July. Things can change in these two months.
Old 28-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Pardon me for not understanding your logic, but why are you afraid that the ML will know who you are if you were to write a negative MR? If you are sufficiently motivated to write a negative MR, then you probably won't be RTM-ing anyway.

Conversely, if you were to write a positive MR, the ML would be happy that you have done so. Rather than being afraid, chances are you can probably look forward to some rewards when you RTM, however small the reward may be.
Please share your IC here if being identified isn't a big deal to you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1