The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sofia RP

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=916174

I had a fantastic time with this service queen! Moment I step in till I leave she made sure her service is top notch going above and beyond to make you feel relaxed.

Looks wise she is all natural and sensitive. Fair pretty girl next door type.

Her massage after the deed is not hard but got some solid training. Treat her well bros! Will try to rtf if I can make it before she leaves
Old 01-02-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

I got her first blood and when I finished my session she already got fully booked for that day, based on 0 FR. So she will be def too popular for RTF if not advanced book, good for her but sad for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Lol. 😂. Your FR is a very accurate presentation of my encounter with Melissa too. Totally enjoyed my time with her. You miss out that she has a nice fleshy ass to doggie too. Hahaha

I was once an avid ktv, Siam diu and massage cheongster, but now economy no good, quitted (seldom) all these. One thing can't quit is to release.

Been stable SR LF FG regular and GL of cos. Melissa is definitely one of the best I have tried in recent time.

Hope FL1 OkT can keep on bring such a gem standard in for us cheongster.
Old 01-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Rowlply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=mint

Mint from Lust

Looks:9/10 cute cute syt!
Boobs: 8/10 natural but not for boobs lover
Fj: 8/10 tight and her effort makes you feel great!
Bbbj: 8.5/10 long duration with good tongue action
Communication: 8/10 she tried her best to chat with you effort is made
GFE: 10/10 best! You gotta try to know

Rtf: of course!
Old 01-02-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Lol. 😂. Your FR is a very accurate presentation of my encounter with Melissa too. Totally enjoyed my time with her. You miss out that she has a nice fleshy ass to doggie too. Hahaha

I was once an avid ktv, Siam diu and massage cheongster, but now economy no good, quitted (seldom) all these. One thing can't quit is to release.

Been stable SR LF FG regular and GL of cos. Melissa is definitely one of the best I have tried in recent time.

Hope FL1 OkT can keep on bring such a gem standard in for us cheongster.

Thanks ultraben and hybrid for sharing a gem with us. Upped your points
Old 01-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
Yihok77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYihok77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl-Fifa from Thaiconcept

Look: 8 same as posted
Body: slim bod with some tatt
Boob: b+
Bbbj: good suction with some wet tongue twirling
Pussy: pssuy is tight, easily wet after painting!
RTF: Yes, cheap and good for 2 shot
Old 01-02-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After a trip to Bangkok recently, bonked 4 different girls. I came back to SG planning my next trip to BKK and felt too horny, so came back to dome 1 again.

FR for Wine from ONESIAM
At this point, she needs no introduction due to her FRs. I saw her photos and thought, how can I miss this one out?

OKT: 10/10 Responsive, willing to accommodate and very polite. Good customer service.
Looks: 9.5/10 Cute and CFM looks combined. No idea how, don't ask me. I was too attracted to her looks. Fucking cute af.
Body: 9.5/10 Slim, big boobs(enhanced but outer parts soft to touch). Fair like chinese and only 2 small tattoos.
Boobs: 9/10 Nicely shaped, soft to touch(outer parts) but you can tell its enhanced from a scar beneath. Good enough for me. Oh also, decent size nipples to play with.
Shower: Together
BBBJ: 8/10 Decent, can be longer though. Got eye contact sometimes.
FJ: 9.5/10 Great CG, never rush me even though I took some time for 2nd shot. I rested a bit before the 2nd shot and she just chill(no black face). Most importantly, GREAT MOANS and CFM face. Did I mention she will kiss the neck and later french the ear? Pretty fucking hot imo. That's why the FJ is enjoyable.
Frenching: A lot of kissing and sometimes french(suddenly throw whole tongue in my mouth, I also surprised). I prefer more french but kissing such a pretty 21 year old girl while fucking is already good for me.
GFE: 9/10 She's VERY playful, cuddle and lock her legs with mine in bed while we rest. Keep grabbing my chest(I gym quite a bit) and try to doggy me from back when I'm dressing up and leaving). She exchanged LINE with me and might meet up when I go BKK again. The only downside is her ENG is very limited, so I used translator a lot.
RTF: For sure, but her flight is tomorrow. Might meet her in BKK next month instead.
Old 01-02-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ragingblizzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lust 365 - Diva

Doing a FR though I don't normally write. But I am writing this with mixed emotions.

Location - G area but not hotel. Quite a lot of strangers downstairs at night as its near KTV/Pub. Room itself is very dim and you can't really see anything.

Looks - 7.5/10 Can see she's a bit old, given birth before. Should be mid 30s even though she said she just reached 30.

Frenching - NO. Am disappointed this time as usually Lust girls have standard and they provide. But this was a strict no.

BJ - Was good. One of the better ones.

FJ - Complain tired and ask me hurry shoot, say I take dam long. All the while just lie down like dead fish and avoid contact, as if just want to finish. Did a massage after that and I think she just wanted to massage and end it off. But I still insisted on the 2nd shot and did it anyway.

All in all, Lust bro stable is usually good. This is average, but I expected better. Previous one I tried was Helen and was super solid in terms of service and attitude.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ballsyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maiden FR...

Stable: RollyPolly
Okt: Responsive, quick to reply and confirm booking.
Lady: Nabi
Not gonna give score as everyone's taste is subjective. Just writing what I experienced.
Looks: Milf type.. photos got filter to make face slimmer but still can recognise.
Body/boobs/butt: All natural, if you love yourself a handful of boob/butt then go for her.
Service: Will pat you dry after shower, foreplay massage, proactive in various positions, friendly and can chat
Bbbj: Varies her technique (Licks, slow suction, DT etc) Careful not to unload too soon
Fj: Great rider/grinder, will pull you in during missionary position, I gave in during doggy due to her bouncy ass recoiling against me

Think she's leaving soon in 3 days.. catch her while you can
Old 01-02-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally decided to go for my first bonk after CNY. Saw the pics of Notti looks good so took the plunge.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=917264

Rating are as follows :-

Agent: Good communication and instructions. Friendly enough to allow advanced booking.

Look : 12/10 She's really my type. WYSIWYG from the photos. Slim, sexy and young. Skin is fair for a Thai girl and smooth. Her face is flawless and girly. I'm smitten by her already.
Body : 10/10 Not model height but decent. Shapely body with just the right about of curves. Her ass would be bigger but it provided enough cushion when I did doggy.
Boobs : 12/10 As with her face, her natural big Bs with the perk and softness that only youth can achieve. I had spent quite some time massaging, sucking and licking those lovely globes.
Kissing : 8/10 This is probably my only gripe is that she kisses but not that enthusiastic about frenching. Nonetheless I had a good time.
Painting: 10/10 Notti is trimmed and very willing to get painted. I took my time to french her pussy and got her to grabbing the headboard to lift her hips and squirm when I added my finger into the mix. Got her so wet there was a puddle on the bed.
BBBJ : 9.5/10 I like her BBBJ style. She starts the action from the balls. My kinda gal. Notti will take her time to wet my balls and work her way up. I got super hard today from all the painting that she had to really open wide to take my full length in. I held her head and face fuck her, albeit a little gently since she was starting to choke. Damn it was a sloppy BBBJ.
FJ : 10/10 She capped me after we had a lengthy 69 and proceeded to cowgirl. Notti can ride well but due to the length of my dick she had to adjust the angle. I let her get herself wet and lubricated before flipping her over and gliding into her tight pussy. We went missionary until I came hard.
Most times I won't be able to cum the 2nd time in 90mins. I commend Notti for getting me into the mood and I opted just to go for doggy. The sight of my dick slipping in and out of her tight pussy just got me harder and hornier. It really took some time but she didn't complain. Even when I went into overdrive and really fucked her brains out, she took it like a happy camper.

RTF: I don't RTF much but may do so for Notti. She's really good.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 14
stilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Melissa Lovers Fortress.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=917350

Date of visit : 01/02/2023 2 shots.

Everything ultraben reported is true, this lady is a gem, his FR so solid liao i shall keep mine short and sweet.

Looks : 8/10. Need to discount for some beauty filter. Not Exactly like the photos but can tell it's her.

Body : 8.5/10 As photos, really nice pair of natural of D cup tits, the way the pair hangs off her chest is aesthetic af, nice light brown areola, not too big not too small, decent sized nipples to suck on too. minus some points cos i perfer a perkier ass.

BBBJ : Wa this is where she excels. Can DT, can face fuck, takes it like a trooper.

Kisses : DFK all the way. Soild.

Painting : Yes. light stubbles, likes being painted, allows fingering, easily wet.

FJ: fucks like a champ, enuff said.

GFE: 9.5/10 Nice lady. Able to communicate in basic english and chinese, really clicked with her. She has a back tattoo of Marilyn Mason, Kurt Cobain and Ozzy Osborne, she was so happy i named all 3 she give me a hi-five, quite funny. I cannot doggie with 3 of them staring at me.

RTF : Quite likely.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
goldgrowth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was in depression so I popped 2 anti-depressants together
From the corner pharmacy, Seduction.

Sweet - syt
- fair skinned,
- bit slim
- nice rocket tits, B+ cups, no sag at all
- tight, can deepthrust and do multiple positions
- worth the price of admission just to suckle and fondle those tits!

Tina- like the Disney princess
- petite, firecracker
- small D cups, enhanced
- nice wet slurpy BBBJ
- rode me in cowgirl like a bronco, firecracker

Together their the perfect combo.

Depression is better, but wallet is much lighter too!
Old 01-02-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 6
pine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud of

Cherry from Lust365

Looking for SYT bro Lust recommended Mint and Cherry.
Went for Cherry tough higher damage but good. A real SYT showed me she's 19yo.

Pretty SOP services can see she's green and needs bro to guide.
BBBJ is good nice to see my meat stuffed up her small mouth.
Speaks limited French and Senstive nipples. Tune a bit she's hard on.
Body and pussy tight and need ky.

Recommended for bros that love SYT and Tight Pussy.
Damage: $220/90/2
Old 01-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 14
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

Sex Republic / Tyla

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=22009689&postcount=1

Saw a youthful looking colleague and suddenly all logic lose sense in me, ending up looking down at a naked GND, LOL.

Looks: 6.5/10 Innocent-looking with cute facial moles for COF target practice.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural and handful, with little stretch marks.
Body : 7/10 The type of body where its visually arousing at different angles with the right amount of ass. Good height, long hair and unshaved down there, LOL.
BBBJ : 6.5/10 Basic up-down but theatrical with moans and sexual glances.
FJ : 8/10 This one may have low mileage cause you can feel that you are stretching her out. Can take slow pounding but as soon as she propped herself against the wall, I became a pussy-chiropractor.
GFE : 8/10 Clingy type. I love how she just slide and fit her body into my silhouette during shower and give light kisses.

Have fun, fellow Samsters.
Old 01-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 14
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

SiamKen Thai Beauties / Butter

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=22020891&postcount=1

She wore the same green outfit and she was bursting out of it. Had fun pulling off the nipple pasties when she was not looking, LOL.

Looks: 7.5/10 MILF receptionist in skin-tight outfit. Over the top makeup but can see early 30s. Elongated face with coloured hair.
Boobs: 8/10 Sideways super-supple breasts with a pair of worn-out thick oreo-like nipples. Those nips was just visually asking for attention. Seasoned boob-sag, really fun LOL.
Body : 7.5/10 I enjoy the once-in-a-while darker shade of thai tan, with dark melanin around areas of skin friction like ass-crack, nips and the area where the waist folds into the thighs when she is in DS position. Ample butt-cheeks.
BBBJ : 6.5/10 Playful but I was occupied by her DS position and swaying boobs, couldn't really keep my hands to myself. Her lips clasp nicely around small-head nicely, slight ball tugging but no AR.
FJ : 8/10 Honestly, I was looking for a good MILF session. Bending her into different submissive angles reminds me of Zen, the local masseur. French trooper and keeps zhut-zhut my nips.
GFE : 7/10 She is a laugher and has a tendency to suddenly emphasize certain syllables during TCSS session, which is funny to me.

For MILF-hunters. Not SYT, not natural nor fair skin type.

Have fun, fellow Samsters.
Old 01-02-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

ejaculation is a good way to destress

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoutmyname View Post
Had a really stress day at work so wanted to de-stress called and ask bro to recommend and got Tina from Seduction

Look wise, pic is accurate, boobs is around a D good enough for me.

Service wise, she is a very hard working gal, always maintain a bright smile even, i guess i was too tired from work the second shot did not went well but she still do not gave up and willing to go along with my many request so an A for effort.

Thx for the OKT for the arrangement, OKT was quick at the booking

In terms of RFT, maybe not kind of low on cash will wait and see again! Gamble too much this month haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1