The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Ferguson targets three summer signings

Sir Alex Ferguson has identified three summer transfer targets to bolster his title-winning Manchester United squad.

Ferguson maybe still basking in the glory of a ninth Premiership crown but already the Scot's mind has drifted towards next season, when he expects Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal to provide a stiff challenge to the Red Devils newly-reclaimed domestic supremacy.

And he has told chief executive David Gill the trio of new faces he believes will give United their best chance of finishing top of the pile again next term.

'We have outlined three targets and David Gill is aware of them,' said Ferguson.

'As everyone knows, there is competition for the best players and when there is competition, it costs, so we will just have to wait and see.'

Ferguson refused to go public with the names of the players United will go for but Bayern Munich's Owen Hargreaves will certainly be one, with Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov also believed to be near the top of his list.

While Spurs boss Martin Jol may be unwilling to part with Berbatov 12 months after selling Michael Carrick to United, the blow may be softened by the arrival in return of Louis Saha, whose United days appear to be numbered.

If rumours of a Juventus move for Gabriel Heinze prove correct then young Southampton defender Gareth Bale, whom Ferguson targeted during the last transfer window, can also expect to be on the United manager's hit-list.

However, in the knowledge that Chelsea are bound to splash the cash this summer in a bid to overhaul his side, Ferguson is keen to do his business quietly.

'Manchester United has always been an attraction,' he said.

'We have 76,000 people watching us every week and have a celebrity status which means we are known throughout the world.

'It is not a question of attracting players. The real competition comes when Chelsea pay £27million for someone like Michael Essien. They can outbid us all.

'We identify players as quietly as we can so we can do things quickly.

'It is not easy, but that is what we are trying to do.'
Old 07-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Samster

Papers: Sir Alex's best title

Fergie Is The Special Won
So the title is back at Old Trafford after an absence of three seasons. It has been a victory not just for Manchester United's relative prudence over Chelsea's half-billion pound budget, but in Alex Ferguson's belief that the beautiful game can still triumph over raw power and aggression. It also confirmed Ferguson's dominance in his personal duel with Jose Mourinho. Over the 10 months, Ferguson had both the man-management skills and self-control that slowly deserted his closest rival. Like his team, he had class and style when it counted. Crucially, he had a belief in his team Mourinho clearly never did. Even before a ball had been kicked, the Manchester United boss had to iron out the ill-feeling between Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo. It seemed at one stage Ronaldo would be on his way out of Old Trafford after his controversial run-in with his United team-mate at the World Cup. Ferguson got the pair in, appealed to their better nature, reaffirmed his belief they were the two essential pillars of the new United - and let them get on with it. From the moment the pair set each other up for goals in an opening-day 5-1 thrashing of Fulham, whatever problems there may have been were firmly in the past. If there was one key to the success that would follow, it was this.
Steven Howard, The Sun

Fergie's Best Title Of Them All
This title win will go down as Alex Ferguson's greatest ever. Better than the first in 1993 which opened the floodgates or the comeback of all comebacks against Kevin Keegan's Newcastle in 1996. Even the one which kicked off the Treble in 1999 should be eclipsed by this. Why? Because this one was simply not supposed to happen. Not after the Arsenal 'Invincibles' had eclipsed United with a 38-game unbeaten triumph in 2004. Or after Chelsea had begun what looked like a new age of dominance in 2005, then so easily retained their title the following season. The first time Chelsea eclipsed third-placed United by 18 points and then last year by eight. Having taken Liverpool's mantle as English football's undisputed dominant force, it looked like United were following them into a cycle of decline. But while their old enemies are still searching for the route back to the top after last lifting the title in 1990, United have rebuilt and hit back. Perhaps only Ferguson himself really believed they could do it. Right from the very start, he said he had faith in this team. Last summer, the Old Trafford boss said: “I look to the coming season with every confidence. "This season, after three years without the championship, poses a particular challenge. I am sure they will measure up." And measure up they have with stunning free-flowing attacking football reminiscent of their most glorious of glory days.
Neil Custis, The Sun

Beauty Killed The Beast

A ninth title and Sir Alex Ferguson's greatest triumph - in the season that showed footballing beauty can conquer the relentless beast. Fergie's warm relationship with Jose Mourinho has gone into the deep freeze in recent weeks, the tense nature of the contest seeing both men making statements they may come to regret. But while the Laird of Old Trafford was on the golf course yesterday as Chelsea finally gave up the ghost, nothing should diminish the joy of this title victory, the final proof that Ferguson can build team after team. Yes, United's Treble ambitions were swept away amid the torrents which fell on the San Siro last Wednesday, befuddled and bewitched by the genius of Kaka. But no team has given greater pleasure, has captivated the nation, has played with a spirit of adventure and entertainment more than United this term.
Martin Lipton, Daily Mirror
Old 07-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

Title-winning team will improve

Sir Alex Ferguson used his press conference on Monday to heap more praise on his title-winning team and ponder additions to it in the summer.

"This title is the team's greatest achievement to date simply because it's a relatively new team and really it's their first attempt at winning a title together," said Sir Alex.

"That's why we're all encouraged, I think this team will get better."

As for the prospect of players being added to the champions in the summer, Sir Alex said: "We have outlined three targets (ourselves) and David Gill is aware of them.

"We identify players as quietly as we can so we can do things quickly, because when there is competition, it costs. Chelsea paid £27m for Michael Essien. They can outbid us all."

Transfer targets like Essien, Arjen Robben and one or two others may have ended up in London rather than Manchester but Sir Alex still made some key signings in the four years between his eighth and ninth Premiership titles. And many of these additions were at the forefront on his mind on Monday as he reflected on the fruits of his team-building.

"We had a good foundation (from 2003) in players like Giggs, Scholes, Neville, Solskjaer and Ferdinand. Then we brought some new players in like Heinze, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Rooney and Ronaldo, Park... they gave us a far more balanced and powerful squad.

"Vidic (for example) has been the best centre-half in the country this season. He's been absolutely outstanding. You could see the difference his partnership with Rio Ferdinand made to us on Saturday against Manchester City. It was absolutely peerless, a fantastic performance by both of them.

"That foundation of strength in the central defensive position is something we've been wanting for a long time, going back to Pallister and Bruce. We've had some good combinations but none lasted as long as hopefully these two will do."

Sir Alex was asked about his chances of monopolising the Premiership title, just as he did in 1993-94, 1996-97 and 1999-01.

"For us to dominate the league again will be a difficult task," he replied.

"I expect Arsenal, Liverpool and obviously Chelsea to add to their squads in the summer. I thought the signings of Shevchenko and Ballack were really designed to win Chelsea the European Cup but they were, in fact, involved on all four fronts until almost the very end.

"It tells you a lot about their strength in depth, and how difficult it will be for us next year."
Old 08-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Bro,

You know I'm with you on supporting our beloved Red Devils.
But IMHO, it's rather unneccessary to start calling names for other clubs' fans. Dun need to stoop to their level.

I've seen how some so-called seniors/lao-chiaus in the Pool thread who referred to us as Man-ure. No need to retaliate. Let them join the Mourinho's class-act group.

Cheers, bro. Just my 2 cents.
Bro, I am cool with what you said.

I have always accepted banters like name callings as it's part of football rivalries. Stooping low is spewing shit with unfounded accusations. Something occasionally appearing in the scums posts.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Respect begets respect. No cause for denigrating others
I like your statements. It's like name callings beget name callings. But I wont post distorted or misleading facts on rival clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
not referring to anybody, but i for one would like to see lesser use of these unnecessarily derived degrading names. as soccer fans, we should enjoy watching whichever club that play well and fair. as samsters, we should show respect for each other for the clubs we support.
I remember years ago the Newpaper used to have articles with the words, ManUre, ABU etc in it. No thanks to them that Man Utd are stucked with that bad name. I dont see any overseas tabloids using degrading names on football clubs.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

Manchester United's players celebrate in a huddle at the club's Carrington training ground this morning... (Getty Images)

...before getting a soaking from team-mate Rio Ferdinand. (Getty Images)
Old 08-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Samster

Boss Sir Alex Ferguson is joined by his backroom staff in toasting his side's success. (Getty Images)

Defender Patrice Evra shows his delight after winning the league in his first full season at the club. (Getty Images)
Old 08-05-2007, 02:22 AM
Samster

Player of the Year Christiano Ronaldo shares a joke with Mikael Silvestre. (Getty Images)

Wes Brown larks about with Alan Smith. (Getty Images)
Old 08-05-2007, 02:31 AM
Samster

There was extra cause for celebration for Ryan Giggs, who has become the first player to win the title nine times in English football.

Medals won:
FA Premier League Champions - 9
FA Cup Winner - 4
League Cup Winner - 2
UEFA Champions League Winner - 1
Intercontinental Cup - 1
UEFA Super Cup Winner - 1
Community Shield Winner - 5
Old 08-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Theme1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Football: THE SEVEN GAMES THAT SWUNG IT..
Mirror

BARCLAYS PREMIERSHIP UNITED CHAMPIONS! FERGIE WINS HIS 9TH (AND GREATEST) TITLE

AUG 20: MAN UTD 5 FULHAM 1

A stylish statement of intent. Four goals in the first half as Rooney and Ronaldo made up from their World Cup squabble meant United started the season where they finished it - on top.

NOV 26: MAN UTD 1 CHELSEA 1

Three points ahead going into the game, three clear coming out and Chelsea's momentum checked.

FEB 4: SPURS 0 MAN UTD 4

Chelsea were hoping this would prove a big test for United. Instead, they went in the rampage at White Hart Lane.

FEB 24: FULHAM 1 MAN UTD 2

Perhaps the day when Ferguson knew it was meant to be. A goal down and under the cosh, Giggs cancelled out McBride's opener before the break. Even then it looked like two points dropped until Ronaldo exploded down the left and found the bottom corner.

MAR 3: LIVERPOOL 0 MAN UTD 1

Victory stolen for the second time in eight days, this time by substitute O'Shea after Ronaldo's wicked free-kick was fumbled. United did not deserve it but nobody outside SW6 cared about that. A hammer-blow to Chelsea.

APR 28: EVERTON 2 MAN UTD 4

Perhaps even Jose Mourinho accepted it was over after this. United looked to have thrown it all away when Stubbs and Fernandes put Everton 2-0 up, but O'Shea rammed home when home keeper Turner fumbled, Phil Neville put through his own net and Rooney and substitute Eagles completed the transformation as Chelsea slipped up at home to Bolton.

MAY 5: MAN CITY 0 MAN UTD1

The final push, at the home of their closest rivals. Ronaldo tucked in a penalty and when van der Sar stopped Vassell's spot-kick for City, all that remained was for Chelsea to throw in the towel at The Emirates.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Ten things that went right for Manchester United.
Irish Times

How the premiership was won by Manchester United

1 Dinner with Ronaldo Early July 2006

Even before the season had started, Alex Ferguson was hard at work. Cristiano Ronaldo had stated he wanted to leave the club and, in the post-World Cup hysteria, the Sun had superimposed his face on a dartboard. Ferguson secretly flew to Portugal to take Ronaldo out for dinner and persuade him to change his mind - man-management at its very best.

2 Manchester Utd 5 Fulham 1 August 20th

The supporters had been chanting Ruud van Nistelrooy's name in pre-season matches, protesting against his sale to Real Madrid. Chelsea had brought in five major signings and the United fans' mood, before the first game of the season, was largely of resignation. All that changed as United scored four goals inside the opening 20 minutes.

3 Bolton 0 Manchester Utd 4 October 28th

"No other team in the country could come to Bolton and get a result like that," Ferguson says of this mauling. The focus before the match had been on Wayne Rooney's erratic form but Ferguson defended his player, telling reporters: "You know deep down and every defender in the country knows deep down that the boy will be right." So it proved as the England striker scored a hat-trick.

4 Henrik Larsson's signing December 1st

Larsson's record of three goals in 10 starts, five in the Premiership, was not earth-shattering but United were short of strikers at the time and the former Swedish international, right, made a handsome contribution, even if he is not eligible for a championship winner's medal.

5 Tottenham 0 Manchester Utd 4 February 4th 2007

Chelsea have had a wretched January and Ferguson's team emphasise their own championship quality with their biggest ever win at White Hart Lane.

6 A last-minute goal at Fulham February 24th

The game is drifting towards a 1-1 draw and United look like they are going to be indebted to Edwin van der Sar's goalkeeping for saving a point when Ronaldo picks up the ball in the final attack of the game, sets off on one of those penetrative surges and lashes in a winner.

7 John O'Shea scores in front of Kop March 3rd

United are down to 10 men against Liverpool because Paul Scholes has been sent off. They are playing out time, happy with a 0-0 draw. Then they win a free-kick and the ball falls to John O'Shea (below), who keeps his head to put United 12 points clear of Chelsea.

"I told him afterwards that by scoring a last-minute winner in front of the Kop he had lived out my dream," Gary Neville, United's captain and celebrated Scouse-baiter, recalls.

8 Manchester Utd 4 Blackburn 1 March 31st

Matt Derbyshire has scored for Blackburn and the crowd are starting to panic. But Scholes instigates a brilliant second-half comeback.

9 Iain Turner offers a helping hand April 28th

United are losing 2-0 with half an hour to play when Everton's rookie goalkeeper drops the ball for O'Shea to equalise and turn the game upside down. Ferguson is cavorting on the pitch after the comeback is completed by the tragicomedy of Phil Neville's own-goal and further strikes from Rooney and Chris Eagles.

10 Darius Vassell's penalty May 5th

Ten minutes to go in the Manchester derby, United are winning 1-0 and Vassell has the chance to equalise from the penalty spot. His shot is straight down the middle and van der Sar saves with his feet. Mission accomplished.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I remember years ago the Newpaper used to have articles with the words, ManUre, ABU etc in it. No thanks to them that Man Utd are stucked with that bad name. I dont see any overseas tabloids using degrading names on football clubs.
newpaper =
Old 08-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Jose's sneers made us all fans of Fergie
Paul Hayward

ONE CLUMSY and costly lunge by a Chelsea defender known as The Cannibal was the final act of this Premiership title race.

Quite right, too, for Jose Mourinho's men were eaten alive by Manchester United in every department except courage, and fittingly yesterday conceded their crown to the men from Old Trafford.

To Mourinho last night, an Oscar for his masterclass in hiding his team's deficiencies behind a wall of emotive language about persistence and dedication. He's right, of course, to praise the stoicism of his shattered troops.

But let's please acknowledge the truth that United entertained and entranced us more than Mourinho's Bulldozer XI, who regressed the day they sacrificed the verve of Mourinho's early years in favour of rule by suffocation.

So power has been his downfall. Stick that in the pipe of irony and smoke it. With the battle over, this is the day to shine a light on one of the fundamental differences between the fallen champions and United, whose manager Sir Alex Ferguson tried an F1 champagne celebration in a TV studio but succeeded only in soaking his own trousers.

From Manchester to Melbourne, United's worldwide army of fans are acclaiming their glorious leader's ninth Premiership title in 20 years.

More than that, they stormed Roman Abramovich's winter palace playing the kind of football most of us see in our dreams. This is where Ferguson is beyond reproach. For almost 21 years he has dedicated every working hour to building teams that act for the heart and the imagination.

When did you see a Ferguson side play peek-a-boo football or build a cave and hide? Attacking football is his religion, and the more pleasing on the eye the better.

Sorry to all Chelsea's followers, who have shown commendable patience and loyalty in a civil war zone this year, but Mourinho is not conversant with the language of beautiful football. His mission is not to chase marks for artistic merit but to conquer and subdue.

No doubt he will tell his friends that internal politics (mainly the signings of Ballack and Shevchenko) wrecked his efforts to secure a hat-trick of titles. Fine, but why did he allow himself to become so dependent on Didier Drogba up front and John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho at the back?

A side fanning out on four fronts would be expected to have four top-class options at striker and centre-half. So his monologue about Chelsea having to battle against "everything, absolutely everything" sends a comforting blast of smoke across his own miscalculations.

"I'm prouder today than when I was a champion because my players are heroes," Mourinho said after this 1-1 draw. This wins him an Oscar for extracting hope from desolation but it also leaves Abramovich's $1.45billion project with a maximum haul of the Carling and FA Cups.

After seeing his grandson wina league decider (do these Fergusons ever give up?), Mourinho's nemesis watched the 1000 Guineas at Newmarket, twiddled his thumbs and then watched the final 15 minutes of the Londonderby "in agony".

With his wet lap, Ferguson said: "I feel invigorated by theyoung players at our club. Ifeelinvigorated by seeing Giggs and Scholes and GaryNeville churning it outforme every week."
Old 08-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Terry to lead guard of honour for United
From ESPN, Soccernet

Chelsea captain John Terry is ready to give Manchester United a guard of honour as champions even though he knows it will be hard to stomach.

The Blues were shown similar respect when they won the title and Terry knows it was a difficult thing to do for some of United's players.

After Chelsea's failure to beat Arsenal on Sunday, United will arrive at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night as champions and Terry is ready to return the compliment.

He declared: 'The manager has said already they will get the guard of honour which they did to us at Old Trafford.

'Looking at some faces, it could not have been nice. We have to go through that and we fully respect them as players and individuals. We will do that holding our heads up high.'

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 08-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Paul Scholes

Career History...

Paul Scholes began as a United trainee on 8th July 1991 and turned professional 18 months later on 23rd July 1993. He won an FA Youth Cup winners' medal in 1992 and a runners-up medal in the same competition a year later. Scholes was also a member of the England Under-18 team which won the European Championships in 1993.

Scholesy trivia

He supported Oldham Athletic as a boy and still looks out for their results.

Scholes has said that when the time comes for him to leave Manchester United, he like to end his career at Oldham Athletic.

In his youth Scholes scored 70 goals for Boundry Park Juniors in one season

Although he still suffers from it, Scholes has overcome Asthma to become a footballer,

EA Sports used him as one of their motion-capture models in the FIFA 2001 Playstation game.

Despite being one of the most famous players in the world, Scholes hates the media attention and tries to avoid it as much as possible.

Scholes was the first England player to be sent off at Wembley.

In 1999 he became the first player since Norman Whiteside in 1984 to score a competitive goal for United on Italian soil in the 1-1 draw with Inter.

United fan's sing: "Paul Scholes, he scores goals, Paul Scholes, he scores goals!!!" in his honour.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 08-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Not sure Hargreaves is a good signing, he's the same as Carrick, Barbatov is a good target for Man U, very classy and can score goals.

Will need a playmaker or a defensive midfielder (Gattuso pls) to hold the ball and distribute it to the front or to the wings.

I think we are ok with defences and forwards, go Man U
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1