The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
Sakura is located inside Haadyai central city so nope its not affected, most of the floods will be on the south east of thailand. If u can change ur hotel, i recommend Golden Crown Plaza as it is just right behind regency and they are not as crowded as Mayflower or Regency.
huh , thanks bro for your recommendation .
i think my friends all staying at sakura .

so anything that i should take note ?
any where got "lorbang" ?
Old 10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
huh , thanks bro for your recommendation .
i think my friends all staying at sakura .

so anything that i should take note ?
any where got "lorbang" ?
New Sakura itself got traditional massage joint.... their girls are amongst the youngest you will ever find among the massage joints in hatyai....... can ask to do massage in room and ST nego with her...... or book her after her working hours.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
New Sakura itself got traditional massage joint.... their girls are amongst the youngest you will ever find among the massage joints in hatyai....... can ask to do massage in room and ST nego with her...... or book her after her working hours.
bro , where is this new sakura located at ?
i dont speak thai , so when reach airport , tell the tu tu car ( bike taxi ) what ah ?

how much is fare ?
Old 10-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u dun really need to speak thai in Haadyai, almost every 1 understands Hokkien or Mandarin. Just tell the tuk tuks exactly where u need to go and pronounce it right and they will know it. Airport > Haadyai usually cost 300-400 baht if ur lucky else they will try 400-600 baht. Tuk tuk will prob cost 200-400 baht max.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i dont speak thai , so when reach airport , tell the tu tu car ( bike taxi ) what ah ?

how much is fare ?
There is taxi counter at the airport..... tell them which hotel u going to, pay them and they will write u a voucher with the taxi number...... go outside the door to board your taxi...... do not approach the touts milling outside the door..... always buy from the airport counter...... not expensive only 280 baht from airport to hatyai (was 2006 price maybe have increase by a little now but still should not be more than 400 baht)...... taxi is aircon saloon car so why want to suffer in tuk tuk.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Beside the old Sakura on the adjacent street....... the 2 Sakuras form an L shape looking from bird's eye view...
Old 11-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is taxi counter at the airport..... tell them which hotel u going to, pay them and they will write u a voucher with the taxi number...... go outside the door to board your taxi...... do not approach the touts milling outside the door..... always buy from the airport counter...... not expensive only 280 baht from airport to hatyai (was 2006 price maybe have increase by a little now but still should not be more than 400 baht)...... taxi is aircon saloon car so why want to suffer in tuk tuk.
oh , so can i just "bao" the taxi for the next few days so i dont need to find a transport ?

meaning the taxi will standby for me ( will arrange a timing for them to fetch me and my buddys for tour sighting ) ?

is that possible ?

how much will it cost ?
Old 11-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Beside the old Sakura on the adjacent street....... the 2 Sakuras form an L shape looking from bird's eye view...
thanks bro for your info .
will be great use when i reach there ;'0
Old 11-12-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
oh , so can i just "bao" the taxi for the next few days so i dont need to find a transport ?

meaning the taxi will standby for me ( will arrange a timing for them to fetch me and my buddys for tour sighting ) ?

is that possible ?

how much will it cost ?
No need to pau taxi in Hatyai coz there are many tuks tuks in Hatyai and they only cost 20 Bahts per trip and are genrally safe!
Old 11-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Southern insurgents expected to step up attacks before New Year

Report from The Nation dated Saturday 11 December 2010 :-

Southern insurgents expected to step up attacks before New Year: official

Yala - A security official said Friday that southern insurgents plan to step up attacks in the three southern border provinces before the New Year holidays.
The security source said intelligence officials had learn that insurgent leaders had held two meetings in Narathiwat to plan the attacks.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 12-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
enjoy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to the site. Clear leave and book a ticket to Hatyai leaving 14 Dec 2010. Anybody I can tag along or meet up. Have not book any hotel. Will get it at airport
Old 13-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoy7 View Post
New to the site. Clear leave and book a ticket to Hatyai leaving 14 Dec 2010. Anybody I can tag along or meet up. Have not book any hotel. Will get it at airport
You need to read the forum or else you'll be spending a lot of $ unnecessarily!
Old 13-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoy7 View Post
I recommend u book it online or ask the taxi to bring u to one of the numerous travel agency to book hotel rooms, u can save up to 20 RM per room per night. Remember to not book any girls from them cause they will get a commission of at least 30-80 RM per girl. Keep his number just in case. If ur going to the chicken farm, make sure u go earlier so that u will have more choices.
Chanivet has younger girls while See Kim Yong has more matured girls.
Old 13-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Southern insurgents expected to step up attacks before New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The Nation dated Saturday 11 December 2010 :-

Southern insurgents expected to step up attacks before New Year: official

Yala - A security official said Friday that southern insurgents plan to step up attacks in the three southern border provinces before the New Year holidays.
The security source said intelligence officials had learn that insurgent leaders had held two meetings in Narathiwat to plan the attacks.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Thanks for update.
Wah, hope the 3 southern provinces they are referring to is Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat and does not include Songkhla As if the flood problem not bad enough now insurgent problem returning
Old 13-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
floating Rok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

also clear year end leave, can go anywhere, just to have fun.

anybody?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1