The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oysterpay View Post
That's total bullshit on the duty free allowances.Glad u stood up & didnt get scam.

I work with dutyfree distribution and confirm
One can bring in 400stick of cigs OR 250g of tabacco OR 50cigars into philippines.

I guess that officer thought tourist are still at nokia era lol .A search on the smartphone easily show up this

https://www.philippine-embassy.org.s...er-guidelines/

Haven been back to philippine for couple of years got infuriated with all the scam nonsense & tips pasalubog begging & having to watch the back all the time. & spend most of my precious time & $ in other part of asia.My kakis who went back frequently told me clark airport have been pretty good now since durtete took over the country.no more monkeys trying on the tip /souvenir thingy which is common encounter in the past.

Guess they will just try it on whenever chance arise leopard nv change is spot.
hahahaha yeah local dfs staff told me can get 400 sticks accross. next month they will ask for xmas gifts and donations somehow i think the lady staffs are better. so far only the males are giving troubles.
Old 30-11-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hahahaha yeah local dfs staff told me can get 400 sticks accross. next month they will ask for xmas gifts and donations somehow i think the lady staffs are better. so far only the males are giving troubles.
Those guys alway
Check your wallet for money and ask kopi money, I just take back my wallet and walk off they do nothing why need to give tips
Old 30-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Long time back, I was fined for carrying 16000 pesos into da country at da Custom! Fine was 6000 pesos bcos the limit for carrying cash peso was 10000 pesos at tat time! Wtf...
Old 01-12-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Long time back, I was fined for carrying 16000 pesos into da country at da Custom! Fine was 6000 pesos bcos the limit for carrying cash peso was 10000 pesos at tat time! Wtf...
That's because you never declare. Which is something I dun understand why so many people dun do it. Not as if it is very difficult thing to do as all you need to do is just tick the box in the customs declaration form and prepare to answer why you are bring in large amount of peso. A few years ago I help my boss to bring in 5 million peso cash in two suitcases to Manila. At that time the PI were changing to new banknotes so my Boss was bringing all his old banknotes to Manila to exchange. Of course at the customs we were brought into the interview room and searched but they let us leave with everything intact after all the cash we carry tally with the amount in the declaration form and the letter from the Bank to receiving the old banknotes for exchange. They did not even ask for any tips or even 1 peso from us.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
That's because you never declare. Which is something I dun understand why so many people dun do it. Not as if it is very difficult thing to do as all you need to do is just tick the box in the customs declaration form and prepare to answer why you are bring in large amount of peso. A few years ago I help my boss to bring in 5 million peso cash in two suitcases to Manila. At that time the PI were changing to new banknotes so my Boss was bringing all his old banknotes to Manila to exchange. Of course at the customs we were brought into the interview room and searched but they let us leave with everything intact after all the cash we carry tally with the amount in the declaration form and the letter from the Bank to receiving the old banknotes for exchange. They did not even ask for any tips or even 1 peso from us.
yah, its my fault of over-looking da declaration form but I am wondering how come it was not for-warned during da flight(Cebu-Pacific)? Some of us might just skip da writing on da form...just my doubt! Cheers..
Old 01-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
yah, its my fault of over-looking da declaration form but I am wondering how come it was not for-warned during da flight(Cebu-Pacific)? Some of us might just skip da writing on da form...just my doubt! Cheers..
If you are regular, could consider opening an account with atm card.
No only you can solve your custom issues. You also enjoy batter rate and semi cashless traveling.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Brown Sugar

No one, even former staff, will tell me why BS had to shut down.

But today is supposed to be the grand reopening under Korean ownership.

They have been busy working on the interior and repainted the exterior, so they seem set to go. The launch seems to be low-key, with no sign announcing the opening.

Some of the former staff and mamasan can be found at the former sister bar Champagne.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

ATMs

The withdrawal fee has shot up by 25% to P250, but the max withdrawal remains at P10,000 despite the relentless inflation in BFs.

That max is miserable considering that it's B30k in Thailand, or more than P46k. That means Philippine banks are charging 2.5%.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Central Park Tower

This seems to be a popular choice of hotel in the Fields Av area, despite it's lofty room rates.

Any bro planning to book their stay here, however, should be forewarned that there's construction going on on a huge structure on the other half of the block. It's so close to the hotel that u could jump from one to the other.

The new building completely blocks the view of the rooms on that side of the hotel.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Soya

The Koreans have introduced a new business model - opening at noon to catch the Korean dollar. But this bar has upped the ante by opening at 10 am.

It actually operates as 2 clubs in 1. One club runs from 10 am to 6 pm, then all the staff go home, and a whole new crew - dancers, servers and mgt - takes over at 6.

Altho there are no stunners here, it is a pleasant place to kill a couple hours, as it's much larger than the 2 popular Korean bars - Leopard and Cosplay (which is too hot to stay in) - and a local drink only sets u back P70 instead of P100.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Brown Sugar

No one, even former staff, will tell me why BS had to shut down.

But today is supposed to be the grand reopening under Korean ownership.
the German owner was killed in a crash. Supposedly the cops refused to let the BG bring him to the hospital, and when ambulance came, too late.
Quote:
every country has currency restriction. Like duty free limits ..

It's not for each airline to announce

BFOM5, foreigners can't open account now without I Card
Old 01-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Ok..ok..thks bros!😂
Old 01-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
BFOM5, foreigners can't open account now without I Card
Lol
It's must be a new law....
I do know that one need a permanent adress.
I registered my account using friend"s adress. And don't remember they ask for any document prove.

I remember in Australia, I just need to show my utilities bill to cfm that I stayed there.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
ATMs

The withdrawal fee has shot up by 25% to P250, but the max withdrawal remains at P10,000 despite the relentless inflation in BFs.

That max is miserable considering that it's B30k in Thailand, or more than P46k. That means Philippine banks are charging 2.5%.
you must be referring to oversea withdrawal using your sg bank card right.?

being away for 9mths
Any one can advice on any changes of phip local interbank atm withdrawal charges.?
As some time need to withdraw from others bank's ATM

TIA

Last edited by BFOMF5; 02-12-2017 at 07:40 AM.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Lol
It's must be a new law....
I do know that one need a permanent adress.
I registered my account using friend"s adress. And don't remember they ask for any document prove.

I remember in Australia, I just need to show my utilities bill to cfm that I stayed there.
now need I Card. If you want under your name.

Solution? If small amount get it under a Filipino name

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
you must be referring to oversea withdrawal using your sg bank card right.?

being away for 9mths
Any one can advice on any changes of phip local interbank atm withdrawal charges.?
As some time need to withdraw from others bank's ATM

TIA
think Still 200p

But land bank allows 50k per withdrawal for their own Card in their ATM.

If using LB on BDO, 10k per withdrawal

Bpi John Hay allowed 20k, other branch only 10k.. Don't know why.

Cuntjigger,.forgot, lot of flights to Singapore announce the strict drug laws AND no tobacco allowed rule.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1