The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Like what one of the bro here said...should I tell the husband or do you
All think he knows already since his ML wife is working in a P88 spa place.
Seeking guys advise here.
The most sensible thing to do is to act blur especially if u met them face to face in the streets. Their affairs has nothing to do with you. If you feel guilty then don’t patronise her anymore. Hope that makes you feel a little better.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrb_sheng View Post
The most sensible thing to do is to act blur especially if u met them face to face in the streets. Their affairs has nothing to do with you. If you feel guilty then don’t patronise her anymore. Hope that makes you feel a little better.
Life is like that, this is just like you met your ex when walking with current partner, just pretend dunno each other and a smile
Old 14-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

The ML probably more scared when she bump into the clients she service outside

Was told by one ML before she will avoid interactions at all costs when she bump into her clients outside by chance.

Quote:
Old 14-10-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

I think is common I know of my friend went for ML then found out is his sister in law....Lol ouch. But he just proceed wahaha.
Old 14-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And what's the chances of that happening?

CNY reunion won't be the same anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
I think is common I know of my friend went for ML then found out is his sister in law....Lol ouch. But he just proceed wahaha.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Like I Said sex with her was good. And to top it up her msg skills and HJ skills also top notch the way she handle your balls and jerk you off. She is a gem thats why she is a legend among us cheongsters.
Anyway its all transactional willing buyer willing seller.
Like I said I wont be sharing contacts old bird and regular cheonsters will know
Who I am talking about nick is J real name is Y. Spa is in the west of singapore.
Some of her old customers follow her when she start from Yishun then to K
Tb and now west of singapore. Regular will know who I am talking about.
Yes she is that good.
Well I guess thats one of the perks of being her husband can get to up her
Or try her HJ and balls carrasing skills whenever he wants..haha

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 14-10-2020 at 01:54 PM. Reason: dont want to be zap or ban
Old 14-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I agree with this.

If they don't mind their past, they need to have not just money to afford but also being able to satisfy them in various aspects. If the men is boring there will be much much higher chances that they will be out there playing with other men. Physical appearance matters highly as well.

I feel men who put themselves in such situations are simply just too desperate.

Conforming to the society stereotypes and views on being single. Or lacking in certain physical aspects which makes them more desperate.
The husband actuallly divorce the wife and abandon his kids to be with the ML whore.
I mean can you beat that double pawn. First pawn by Woman charter than pawn by the ML letting his husband wear green hat. I mean for a woman to sleep with another man basically mean the woman dont love the man at all liao. Basically treat him as a passport or ATM.
Cheongsters treat her as a whore while the husband treat her as a treasure fetching her from the spa she is working at keeping a close eye on her. Think he scare his ML wife let him weae green hat. I mean got use meh?
I believe he husband also know her from her workplace last time
That time when they pak tor I believe she also gave him good time at her workplace or give him a good BJ at his car..whats stopping her from doing this now..
Sometimes I also dont know what the husband is thinking.
Anyway no sharing of contact. Seasoned cheingsters will know who I am talking about.she has enuf regulars as it is. Her spa in the west of singapore must thank her for bringing cheingsters to her P88 also.
I mean if not for her which seasonsed bro will pay for P88..I mean come all we all old bird leh.
Old 14-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The husband actuallly divorce the wife and abandon his kids to be with the ML whore.
I mean can you beat that double pawn. First pawn by Woman charter than pawn by the ML letting his husband wear green hat. I mean for a woman to sleep with another man basically mean the woman dont love the man at all liao. Basically treat him as a passport or ATM.
Cheongsters treat her as a whore while the husband treat her as a treasure fetching her from the spa she is working at keeping a close eye on her. Think he scare his ML wife let him weae green hat. I mean got use meh?
I believe he husband also know her from her workplace last time
That time when they pak tor I believe she also gave him good time at her workplace or give him a good BJ at his car..whats stopping her from doing this now..
Sometimes I also dont know what the husband is thinking.
Anyway no sharing of contact. Seasoned cheingsters will know who I am talking about.she has enuf regulars as it is. Her spa in the west of singapore must thank her for bringing cheingsters to her P88 also.
I mean if not for her which seasonsed bro will pay for P88..I mean come all we all old bird leh.
Answer is clear. She needs a COF. Enjoy.
Old 14-10-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I know guy who divorce wife to be with FL because of great sex. Typically FL can do a lot of things including anal, DP etc. So really depends on the guy. I guess some guys have the fetish to share wife with others and also do DP etc...which wife will allow such thing? In the end, divorce wife and get together with FL (without marriage) and can have a lot of great sex. And also doing various things that normal women will not do, seems quite shiok right?
Old 14-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know guy who divorce wife to be with FL because of great sex. Typically FL can do a lot of things including anal, DP etc. So really depends on the guy. I guess some guys have the fetish to share wife with others and also do DP etc...which wife will allow such thing? In the end, divorce wife and get together with FL (without marriage) and can have a lot of great sex. And also doing various things that normal women will not do, seems quite shiok right?
I guess the ML lady husband got such fetish?
Well there are all kinds of people I suppose.
Old 14-10-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I guess the ML lady husband got such fetish?
Well there are all kinds of people I suppose.
Clearly he knows and is into it. There are entire websites dedicated to cuckholding.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Clearly he knows and is into it. There are entire websites dedicated to cuckholding.
Maybe not into these kind of fetish. But I believe the husband had plunge inside too deep already. My feel is that he forsake his wife and kids for a whore.
He is suck too deep now to extraxt from all these. So even though he knows his wife make him a cuckold. He also cannot do anything now.
I mean to leave the whore now wll mean he is alone.
At least now he still have a wife. No doubt a public toilet wife or whore
But still he has a wife.
He also clearly knows he is made use of and the whore has no feelings for him one.
Thats why a part me as a guy feel for him.
I mean sometimes I feel like telling him what his wife has been doing since I know who he is.
But should I and like what some bros said..I believe he knows but he chose to accept it.
Somr people we just cannot fanthom their thoughts.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

can share the J and Y contact?
Old 14-10-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Wah how come this shift this agony aunt/matters of the heart section already...haha funny sia.
Old 15-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Evilist7272 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why this thread been disappeared again? 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1