The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
simikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

她回来了!

Senior Bros, pls pm...
Kum Sia
Old 21-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
诗人怎么改写外语了?

Hope I'm not to late to support this beauty.

Base on my memory, she is

人美声甜
身材标准
服务一流
包君满意
Not late not late ..camp for yr magic FR..
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Finally the day has come
Two long lost lovers shall meet as one
Thru the passion and desire both needs
Hope to have a long lasting n unforgettable one

Camp for yr 诗人FR as requested by someone u respect ..keee
Old 21-04-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by simikangtao View Post
她回来了!

Senior Bros, pls pm...
Kum Sia
Think u need to pm TS or 2nd link ..
Old 21-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 17
charmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of light

Support the legend... Tot I will never see her again. When Jojo was previously putting up at Xue-er ex apartment, she commented she know about the legend. In fact, both are legends in their own way.
Old 21-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
FR for XE.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10 (Big, Soft and none saggy type)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Deep throat, tongue slapping, Twist and suck) Power!
FJ: 10/10 OMG! Too Tight for me. She will contract her pussy when you F. Totally unbearable. Natural wet too.
GFE: 10/10 (Friendly, easy to talk, not a clock watcher)
Moaning: 10/10 (All natural and no faking)
LOL.
Wow so many full score, tks a lot for sharing ..think u need to update ur signature ..
Old 21-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
simikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsniper View Post
Think u need to pm TS or 2nd link ..
Roger. Just sent
Old 21-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmton123 View Post
Support the legend... Tot I will never see her again. When Jojo was previously putting up at Xue-er ex apartment, she commented she know about the legend. In fact, both are legends in their own way.
That room really have lots of memory for me..
Old 21-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
诗人怎么改写外语了?

Hope I'm not to late to support this beauty.

Base on my memory, she is

人美声甜
身材标准
服务一流
包君满意
some bros said I UFO 看不懂... keekee so English for bros n Chinese specially for her 中文是写给 “ 她 ” 的
U r most welcum n honour too to hv yr support .... never too late to cum ... keekee

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5

Last edited by loneyheart; 21-04-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 21-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold

Please Click Here To Get Her Contact Number
Alternatively, You May Also Click
Here To Get Her Ctc

Name: Xue Er 雪儿
Attitude/GFE: Sweet & Lovely
Body: Slim & Busty!
Boobs: Natural & Delicious 34C
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 45kg
Look: Pretty, Eurasian Look With Very Kissable Lips
Language: Please Call Or Text In Chinese Only

Her Services:

Shower Together 陪洗澡 : Before & After

Catbath 漫游: Lick & Paint Your Body Slowly From Top To Bottom

BBBJ 无套口交: Solid Mouth Work That Could Easily Make You Cum. Be Forewarned!

COB 射在身上: Allow

Painting 添鲍鱼: Yes, She Allow

Kissing/Frenching 亲嘴/舌吻: Kissing Allow. Frenching Depends On Chemistry

FJ 做爱: Tight & Wet. Seductive & Genuine Moan

GFE 女朋友感: Sweet Girl With Good Services & Not a Time Watcher

Services that She don't provides:
AJ~ CIM~ COF~ RAW~

Damage:
$110/One Shot/60 Mins
Or
$220/Two Shots/120 Mins

♥♥♥ Include Room But CD You Bring ♥♥♥

Please Click Here To Get Her Contact Number
Alternatively, You May Also Click
Here To Get Her Ctc

Last edited by SongDa; 14-05-2014 at 11:39 PM.
Old 21-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally the day has come
Two long lost lovers shall meet as one
Thru the passion and desire both needs
Hope to have a long lasting n unforgettable one
Quote:

Camp for yr 诗人FR as requested by someone u respect ..keee
Oooooh ..... I .... I simply wordless .... not any simply word can elastulate the feeling of wanting her .... in fact all broke t meter
Not to post t way she welcum me as a long lost lover n delighted to reunite

As the song play on on her ipad .... I love u 。。。我一直在这里。。。在这里守候。。。守候着你的归来。。。。
As we ML n sing along ..... I .... I ..... err ...errrr......I ...... errrrrrr ( moaning ) .... keekee

Who else tat can let me feel so good .... look so good .... n even smell so good ..... My very best thru 2012( the year she was here ) till now to date

To my Most Respectful Bro u know who .... thank U for making impossible possible to bring her back

Hi bro sytsniper is t abv good enough ?? keekee .... I know u will say NO .... HeeHee let me cool down 1st
Infect she need no FR as bros whom tasted will know ....

WARNING : High Voltage Beware of Addiction

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 21-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

KNS no slot no slot no slot!!!!!
Old 21-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oooooh ..... I .... I simply wordless .... not any simply word can elastulate the feeling of wanting her .... in fact all broke t meter
Not to post t way she welcum me as a long lost lover n delighted to reunite

As the song play on on her ipad .... I love u 。。。我一直在这里。。。在这里守候。。。守候着你的归来。。。。
As we ML n sing along ..... I .... I ..... err ...errrr......I ...... errrrrrr ( moaning ) .... keekee

Who else tat can let me feel so good .... look so good .... n even smell so good ..... My very best thru 2012( the year she was here ) till now to date

To my Most Respectful Bro u know who .... thank U for making impossible possible to bring her back

Hi bro sytsniper is t abv good enough ?? keekee .... I know u will say NO .... HeeHee let me cool down 1st
Infect she need no FR as bros whom tasted will know ....

WARNING : High Voltage Beware of Addiction
Chay...Okok let u cool down 1st ..u need to elaborate abit more to satisfy us(include her) ..
Old 21-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

缘聚重逢雪儿归。。情意深浓感情沸
重遇雪儿倍感情意更浓。。攸如失散多年的情人或初恋的感觉。。情话绵绵互相话相思。。尽其所能 把握每分每秒 。。比此拥爱和需要对方。。赐以我年少高扬。。重振雄风之感。。总觉和她相惜一小时冲冲已过。 。太快太短 。。临别依依互难舍难分
为了她我值得破例。。1 我很少预约同个美媚超过一次。。我一般随心所遇。。随缘做客。。但这是我自两年前与今她归来无数次预约她了 。。不然难得见得美人归。。她实在太红了。 。2 我不写重温旧梦的论篇。。只因她值得我回馈。。以示感激。。以下简单评语看官自辩

貌如牡丹初开。。羞花闭月之容。。Look 8/10
大眼睛。。秀外惠中的眼神。。体态轻宜。。尤如日本小贵妇。。让人不禁想看多几眼和拥护她。。 和她拥抱的感 觉真好

魔鬼身段双峰挺。。玉洁冰清皮肤净。。Fig 9/10
她瘦了些许反而双峰更诱惑。。肤净洁白还发出阵阵体香。。好诱惑哦

交流手腕见世面。。兴资高昂无冷编。。 GFE 10/10
这是她必红之道。。把你宠和哄得像她的最爱。。情话思语无间断。。让你会要更多更多。。再次回头。。小心上 瘾哦

唇含舌战不愈舍。。魂飘如幻不愿离。。太爽了。。Frenching 10/10
连我舌吻郎君都要喊遇到高手了。。开始轻轻的 。。湿湿的。。双唇轻吸缓缓呼吸。。慢慢发出呼吸的体香。。再又深吻的互含舌战。。把我带入双 魄和一的境界 。。感觉再多不够。。不愿停

翻云复雨奔九霄。。欲生欲死太美妙。。FJ 10/10
与她鱼水之欢是重高操感觉的意识享受。。不用太多的花招。。两体缓缓经两情互摸互舔互吻互需要 对方。。慢慢合一 。。再燃即时加速。。进入了轻飘奔九霄之感。。印证了。。只羡鸳鸯不羡仙。。只愿停留此瞬间。。呼吸声。。呻吟 声。。还有绵绵甜蜜的呼唤爱语。。预普成一首振撼的交响乐

完结论评虽余闷。。看官自评下定论
以上论评以本人萧遥孤心客所体会。。如诉列同所属巧合。。如不得同等款待只显各人造化。。本人 盖不负责

风流萧遥一场梦。。。孤心无忧愁。。雪儿必红有她道。。力顶俱赞多人拥

有缘相遇此女子
今世风流已无遗

Sorri Bro readers for boring FR ... tats IMHO

Last edited by loneyheart; 21-04-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old 21-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

Wow..that's really a gd one bro..clap clap clap...

Quote:
缘聚重逢雪儿归。。情意深浓感情沸
重遇雪儿倍感情意更浓。。攸如失散多年的情人或初恋的感觉。。情话绵绵互相话相思。。尽其所能 把握每分每秒 。。比此拥爱和需要对方。。赐以我年少高扬。。重振雄风之感。。总觉和她相惜一小时冲冲已过。 。太快太短 。。临别依依互难舍难分
为了她我值得破例。。1 我很少预约同个美媚超过一次。。我一般随心所遇。。随缘做客。。但这是我自两年前与今她归来无数次预约她了 。。不然难得见得美人归。。她实在太红了。 。2 我不写重温旧梦的论篇。。只因她值得我回馈。。以示感激。。以下简单评语看官自辩

貌如牡丹初开。。羞花闭月之容。。Look 8/10
大眼睛。。秀外惠中的眼神。。体态轻宜。。尤如日本小贵妇。。让人不禁想看多几眼和拥护她。。 和她拥抱的感 觉真好

魔鬼身段双峰挺。。玉洁冰清皮肤净。。Fig 9/10
她瘦了些许反而双峰更诱惑。。肤净洁白还发出阵阵体香。。好诱惑哦

交流手腕见世面。。兴资高昂无冷编。。 GFE 10/10
这是她必红之道。。把你宠和哄得像她的最爱。。情话思语无间断。。让你会要更多更多。。再次回头。。小心上 瘾哦

唇含舌战不愈舍。。魂飘如幻不愿离。。太爽了。。Frenching 10/10
连我舌吻郎君都要喊遇到高手了。。开始轻轻的 。。湿湿的。。双唇轻吸缓缓呼吸。。慢慢发出呼吸的体香。。再又深吻的互含舌战。。把我带入双 魄和一的境界 。。感觉再多不够。。不愿停

翻云复雨奔九霄。。欲生欲死太美妙。。FJ 10/10
与她鱼水之欢是重高操感觉的意识享受。。不用太多的花招。。两体缓缓经两情互摸互舔互吻互需要 对方。。慢慢合一 。。再燃即时加速。。进入了轻飘奔九霄之感。。印证了。。只羡鸳鸯不羡仙。。只愿停留此瞬间。。呼吸声。。呻吟 声。。还有绵绵甜蜜的呼唤爱语。。预普成一首振撼的交响乐

完结论评虽余闷。。看官自评下定论
以上论评以本人萧遥孤心客所体会。。如诉列同所属巧合。。如不得同等款待只显各人造化。。本人 盖不负责

风流萧遥一场梦。。。孤心无忧愁。。雪儿必红有她道。。力顶俱赞多人拥

有缘相遇此女子
今世风流已无遗

Sorri Bro readers for boring FR ... tats IMHO

Old 21-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow so many full score, tks a lot for sharing ..think u need to update ur signature ..
Thanks for the reminder. Hehe ..already updated since all my favourite gals RTC...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread