The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
grasshoppers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 1 who got away

Nice story, camping for more
Old 05-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

We returned to their students house the next day. From the entrance we could see that the walls are repainted there were brighter lighting and the ceiling fan is working. Now there is also 4 seater dining table. A lady stood came towards us and waved at the gals ....
"Wa ~few days no see only the 2 of you looks so different then buy some many new stuffs " pointing the bags the gals were carrying.
"trimmed eyebrows and colour contact lens.." lifting Fiona face examine it. She is taller than both yuki and Fiona.
"Oh hi ... I am Eva , their housemate & senior in uni ." I recognize her face from the vid clips . Never did I expect her to have such a slutty looks in real...
She came over hug me and kiss me on my neck then released.... A gut feeling is telling that there very different about this Eva but....
E: you want anything to drink ? Pointing at the new fridge
Turning over to the gals..
E: Sisi had moved out , she going over to stay at her boyfriend's place. Oh... landlord aunty also inform that she be increasing our rent by Rm50 starting next month.
After finishing her sentence she returned back to the table and continued her work on her laptop...
I helped the gals to carry all stuffs into their room.
Y: yeah~we now got aircon !
Liked the rest of all the house the walls were repainted and the lights were brighter.
E: Got wifi ! Id & password on your room door . She shouted towards their room.
Leaving them to unpack, I explore the rest of the unit... Now they got microwave oven ,a washing machine ,an electrical operated cloths dryer , electrical water heated for shower.. Oh.. New towel bow ! No more the old squad 1~
I went over next door and knock on the door. A cold gust of air rush onto my face as the door opens.
Old aunty: Oh~ u come liao har... Come come in and sit down . As she open the gate.
I declined her offer and stayed at the doorway as disappear into the unit...
Kns~ they air-con their whole unit ...
Sticking my head in to look around. Just liked the previous new painting & lights. 2 massage chair!
D: hi Uncle ~
He turned look at me then increase the volume of the hokkien serial he being watching...
Fuck !their LED tv is even bigger than mine at home!
Aunty reappear out from no where handing me a stag of bills ....after a quick browse I paid her..
D: there is also extra of the 2 gals 1year rental + utilities cost.
Delighted to see the stag of cash in her hands she thanked me and closed the door ...
Sucker~! They surely will comeback for more.
Standing in the corridor I took out my phone and started up a spy camera then waited for the images to load..
What 3rd world country is this~ internet so slow....
Soon the images appear .... Kitchen checked , toilet checked , Eva's room checked, yuki and Fiona 's checked .increasing the volume I could clearly hear what they were talking about. I continue ....ceiling fan checked.As I was pending the cameras around the hall something caught my attention...
Whats is Eva surfing online.....? i wondered
It is POV site ... the laptop screen is showing a live view of herself.... I increased the audio...
Shit no sound ! She has put on her head phone .

Last edited by new30; 06-05-2017 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Ru66erStamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, camping for more
Old 05-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
your story is very nice la.. support you.
up u back 8
Old 06-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Yuki's Sex Education ...

Relationship between my yuki continues as I made it a point to travel to KL weekly to see her even on days I having no official business. This time staying over at Yuki's place I no longer need to sleep in the hall sofa. And elderly had seem to aprroved of our relationship despite the age gap of almost 10years between us. But no sex in her home. Staying over her student house was much more fun. Sex is free flow every night and even Fiona joined in once in awhile but she only getting licked and fingered.

Relationship between Yuki & Mimi improve too. They are no long aggressive towards each plying for my attention at during Shengkor meeting. Mimi took care of Yuki by helping to block drinks offered, soon the 2 became liked sisters. Yuki has gotten more confidence of herself in front of ShengKor too ,playing & doing food fighting with Kingkong and his gang whenever they tease her calling her the "body collector ". No 1 dare to touch her knowing that they may end up being chopped into pieces..

As for me & Mimi sex was as usual anywhere in the room except on the bed where Yuki were layed as she is always drunk by the time we leave shengkor's place. I consistently update her about Fiona through Yuki's input and also my spy camera monitoring. But Mimi still never get to stayover until 1day...

We returned to the hotel from Shengkor's place after a evening of drinking. The 2 ladies we leading way holding hands like a Jie jie leading her younger sister. Once inside ...
M: D ! You go in shower clean 1st .she ordered
I followed her instructions and came out once I am done. The ladies went together. Switching on the tv...
Mimi must had swapped their drink~ Yuki normally after 3 glasses will be gone..what are these 2 up to.. I wondered.
Soon the ladies were done and came out wearing bath rode sat on the edge of the bed.Mimi waved for me to come over while took a thrash bin & glass of ice water over.
D: Y stand up and turn around.
She did as she is being told, pressing her body forward she bend down. Lifting the bath robe up stretching her waxed pussy I torn off a transparent tape in between ..
D: done ~ yuki straight up herself puzzled with what has happened as I stuff the tape into my pocket.
M: who say u can sit down wan?!
Yuki and me exchanged place ,with me standing in front of seated ladies..
Mimi pull down my shorts exposing my cock ..then turn to Yuki.
M: I know you had tried this little fellow ..
Kns~! Simi little!
M: Now u must watch carefully how I go...
Without any warning ,Mimi used 1 hand to ticker my balls while the other slowly pull my foreskin back then using her tongue teasing the tip of my cock... As soon as my cocked reacted to her stimulation, she started licking my balls and stroking till it is full erected. My hands stretch forward and gently squeezing mimi breast..
PAK! Wft~! I looked down at her
M: who said you can touch! Don't look down & shut your eyes !
I pull my top standing in front of the ladies.
Looks like we are going to some special kind of fun tonight .....
M: Now u need to more than 1 action at 1 go.. 1st mouth the cock, use your lip to press it tightly like sucking an ice cream..while doing that also use your tongue to licking on exposed cock head.. Then slowly use either 1 or both hands to stroke it .. Careful not to get choke ~ the cock will get bigger as u...
Immediately she mouth my cock started all her magical combo tricks .
Ahhh...... Heaven .... Suddenly she stopped.
D:Har?! Liked that only! Looking down at her ..
M: Your turn to try.. Wait!
Mimi mouthed my cock again but time her mouth is filled with cold water
D: Fuck~.. What the hell...was that !? That shocked me and my cock deflated.... Mimi spitted the ice water into the thrash bin..
Yuki took over and tried following what Mimi had shown her earlier.. My cock reacted to her stimulation instantly..
M: suck it.. Use your lips.. Don't use your teeth ..do that he won't friend u anymore...
I opened my eyes looking down at yuki worrying that she might accidentally bite ...
Nothing of that sort happened.. As I was enjoying the blowjob I can't control my hand as it started grabbing yuki juicy breast and twitting her nipples...
M:Okay.. Enough liao next...
Yuki released me as being instructed.
D:Har~~~ ??
Mimi explained to Yuki how to use her kegal muscles .. And its liked enduring not to pee. She got shift abit inward to the bed . Took off her bath robe and spread her legs into a M shape then rub her own pussy..soon it some pre cum appear.
M:Now use you finger & feel what I mean.
I reached forward wanting to finger .
PAK~! now hand ..
Ouch !
M:Not u lar..
This getting abit frustrating...
M: You feel anything ?
Yuki nob.
M: now try a few strokes ..
Just about yuki was about to be done trying to finger Mimi ....
M: Aghhh... Now lets see what happened if is done properly ...D~
Pulling Yuki inward on the bed she unite yuki bath robe as I shifted over and spreading yuki legs apart getting ready to enter her in a missionary position. Looking over to Mimi , she trimmed pussy is even more appealing to me than yuki's...
M: D follow my instructions... Insert ... Start only when u could feel her muscles contract ... Go slowly ...
Aggh... As I thrust inwards..
Ahh... As I withdraw ...
Soon I started picking up speed. Not wanting to let Mimi feeling lonely I inserted my finger into her finger fuck at the same rate I am fucking yuki ..
Aghhh... Aghh.. Yuki is getting louder
Aaa.. Ahhh.. Mimi with soft moan & clamping my finger...
Aghh! Yuki cummed . Mimi grab my hand to stop the fingering ...
M: Next ... Sitting up and yanked my cock from out from yuki pussy..
D: Oi! Gentle abit can anot!?...

Last edited by new30; 06-05-2017 at 01:14 AM.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
PokemanCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 06-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Casing for Mimi role:

or
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Old 06-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

grasshoppers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so sexy!!
Old 06-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster (C)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4471 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute

I want this as Yuki

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 06-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

After 5min or so Yuki had already recovered. And me... Deflated again..
This is fun ler... Getting a cold drink from the bar fridge.
M: Aiya... D come come we continue some.
I dragged myself back to the bed and lay down . Mimi climb onto me adjusted my legs position...
M: Come yuki ..only u can do these better than me..
Following Mimi's instructions , used her C cups and massage my cock slowly waking in back up then lick the tip of my cock head. Then using her breast to stroking my cock ...
Wa ~ breast fucking me... Shoik !
Mimi adjusted her with her butt seated even closer my face ,she bend downwards checking on Yuki progress.
D: Hey u are block me!
M:Shut up and just enjoy ...
I pull a pillow over then stuff it under my neck elevating it an angle grab onto mimi's hip sliding her just near enough to tease her pussy with my tongue.
Ahh... Ahh.. Her soft moan is really pleasing ...
M:Yuki stop.. As she trys to catch her breathe .... She got off me same time Yuki releasing my cock .. I could see her breast is red due to rubbing on my cock.
M: I can show u this once and remember the kegel....
She sat straight over my harden then slowly glide over it.. Using her trimmed pussy hair teasing ..
Wa...~now I know Mimi is better .
After a few times, with her pussy already well lubricated she slided my cock straight in and started to ride me..
Ahh....
Ahhh....
As she begin to pick up speed... Yuki shifted over to take Mimi previous position and started to suck her peaky nipples while I use a combo of my finger & tongue to play with yuki pussy... The room is now filled with moaning from both Yuki and Mimi's.. Under the double pleasuring from me at her pussy & Yuki's breast attack. Mimi cummed... She felt off to the side..
M:Yuki you try... Trying hard to catch her breathe ...
Yuki turned around and slowly gilded backwards slipping my cock straight in without must resistance... It must be due her own wetness from my doing & also my cock aready coated with with Mimi's..
Agghh... As she slow glid forward & back ...
Ahh.. Agghh...
M:Yuki... Squeeze ...remember ..squeeze ...
I could feel yuki pussy tighten everytime her glide herself upwards ..
Ahhh....
Aghhh.... Getting louder
After a few minutes ....
Aghh....! She stopped and lay onto of me..
M:wait... D is not done yet..
Hugging Yuki from back pulling her back into sitting up right . Grabing yuki breasts , Mimi pinched her nipples ...
AHHH...! Dunno is pain or...
Holding on to Yuki's hip I begin thrusting upwards .. Since Yuki had cummed ..there is no longer the squeezing feeling for her kegel movement .
Pak~ pak~ pak~ I thrusted ...
Mimi continue to toy with yuki breasts
Ahhh.. Aghh.. Yuki begin moan loudly ...
I am cumming ..... I push Yuki off sending her falling on to the floor ..
Mimi immediately mouth my cock sucking and stroking it as hard & fast she could ....
Ahh.... I unloaded my sperm into Mimi's..choking her abit in the process. With a mouthful to exotic mixture Mimi rolled off the bed landing on Yuki , forcefully pile open yuki & then let the mixture drip into Yuki's mouth ...
M:Swallow it gal... ! She demanded.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

I will be taking a short break away for 1-2 days..
The next Chapter will be "Ami's sister .."
Old 07-05-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Pebbled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, thanks
Old 07-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoyed the story, thanks TS.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

AMI's sister...

Time flys.. Very soon the gals be entering their 1st major exams for year 1. Yuki & me would always do video call when I am not in town. But mostly I am the one calling her. Catching just done showering , just returning home from uni or even at times when is being frustrated with school or Fiona.... She always thought that we had some telepathy connections ... Which actually is the spy devices I installed earlier.
Despite all the monitoring of the whole house she is staying in..she is hidding something ..sudden appearance of sexy lingeries. Someone has being wearing it in the house ... Something about Eva..

Knowing that I may another assignment to KL I got a surprise call from someone
Ami: D~ is me. I need a favour from...
D: You know how things works.. I msg you once the date is confirmed.

I arrived at City Square as usual then I noticed a familar looking Malay girl near the taxi stand. Taking my phone and check on the picture Ami had send me..
D:Hi are you Isabel ? Ample size B cup, She looks abit tinner than in the picture...
I: D~?
D: you want to snack? We got 30min before the car come pick us..
I : K~ giving me a weak smile
She inisisted we cross back into the Jb CIQ to try some ma mat store ..So we went .I had only 1 teh tarik while she finish a serving of Nasi Ambeng.. There is unusual of this lady.. Messy hair ~Her eyes is lifeless but maybe she being in this line for sometime... Then she stinks~ it is not the smell crigg or sweat..It is something else and I can't quite recall.
Once we got onto the car , I follow through my usual procedures.. Instead she tossed her SG passport to then fast asleep.Looks liked stats portion will have to led Mary handle herself..
Aisha xxx ...and twin Eliiza xxx ...
Wow ! This gal's life is in a total mess !
Child abused by step-father..
The twins runaway from their shelter homes...
But 16.. 1 count charge of Rioting , so thats how she gotten to know Ami from Houngang but that also resulted to Eliiza getting fatality injured.
After released , 1 count of drug abused....
By 21, 2 counts of abortion...
Latest records shows pending charges 1 count of soliciting and on bail for procession of illegal sustains ..
Only 23... If anyone going to pickup her story ..can write book liao!
Things were liked usual ,sending the gals to Mary to clean up & dress up. But this round....
BEEP ~~~ Beep~~~
Picking up my phone...
Mary : D~ Mary here .. She voice is indicating she is a rush or something ...
M:We be running abit late. She is no good. I send her over Dr. Kumar clinic. He had set her up on IV mixture and antibiotic to clear her body toxic...
D: How long more?
M: maybe an hour~And D, she is not clean. You want me get u a backup?
Damned !Double Dammed! I can't send her back ~ it is favor for Ami ...
D: Never mind ~Ask Kumar to send her over once he is done.
M: Ok.. The line went dead..

"Chelyuleul jeulgil su" As the the korean usher closed the door behind us..
Shengkor: M come come.. Waving for me to come over ..
Before I could sit down Mimi came then push Isabel aside. And she end up sitting at the far end of the sofa same like when Yuki 1st came. The freshen up Isabel totally looks different from when I pick her eariler.. Now she is someone that any man would die for to have her bed but....

Shengkor:你几时换了胃口~现在吃马来鸡?in Cantonese ( when did u start liking malay ?) titling down his RayBan scanning Isabel replying with her CFM looks ...
Mimi titled my face over to show her disapproval ...
Shengkor :where is your liitle princess ?hahahhaha 死咯~有人吃醋!(die lar~someone getting jealous !)
Shengkor : Come come try my new intern s! North Korean ,Gift from General ..Opps~ is Mr. Han...
Pointing at the twin sitting beside him. Unlike the Korean usher outside these 2 gals r smaller build and abit more freshy... But in their eyes... They are will skinned you alive !

Shengkor: these are some his private collection from his factory. 好好养 …(easy to look after …) Just feed can liao . Then you tell them do what they will just follow orders.. Even better than these monkeys ..Pointing towards Kingkong and gang ...

Even since we came in ,Kingkong did not let his eyes off Isabel. He must had raped her a thousands of time in his mind.
Kingkong : aku tidak pernah cuba anjing melayu seblum ini ...( I had never tried a malay bitch before ..)
I: Pergi fuck ibu anda! (go fuck your mother!)
Everyone in the room laughed expect for me and the 2 N.Koreans
Shengkor: M you don't understand ?
Mimi whispered the translation into my ears..
D: Kingkong , u interested har? But she is my friend intro wan ler... Then u must convince her to challenge you. 输赢没我事(who win or lost not my problem)
Kingkong : Aku memberikan anda wang yang baik..(i give u good money )
Giving Kingkong a CFM looks...
I: No money no honey ..show me & before I fuck your dick dry..!
Shengkor : Games on M~ 我们赌一把…如果她能把他们几个在2个钟头内打到钱我付(let's side bet, if she can fuck them dry within 2hrs I pay )如果她输了,你就拿我这两个泡菜吃上你两个星期!(if she lose, bring this 2 kimchi back for 2 weeks!)
Shengkor : I warn you 1st these 2 are left over from the 7th month ...
I whispered some instructions into Mimi's ear then she stood up..
M: wait ! Don't start till I come back.... !

Last edited by new30; 09-05-2017 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
GrayCloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1