The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 4
PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
This would depend on the kind of relationship that your bf and you agreed on.

If both are you are only mutually exclusive to one another, then your above example would be a violation of trust.

But if the 2 if you are in an open relationship...that is a different matter.
True that. Thats why I said it is morally wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I am actually that bus driver LOL

Did u miss me ? Muacks
Prove yourself. If you are him, let's meet to fuck rightnow.
Old 13-09-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOfHeart View Post
True that. Thats why I said it is morally wrong.
Yup. In fact, I would recommend an alternative. Why not suck your bf's dick while on the phonecall with a friend instead? Its a win win for the both of you in this case isn't?
Old 13-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup. In fact, I would recommend an alternative. Why not suck your bf's dick while on the phonecall with a friend instead? Its a win win for the both of you in this case isn't?
HAHA.

I have a really close guy friend that I share everything with. Once we were on the phone while my boyfriend is fucking me. My that friend knows me so well that he can tell that I am having sex without me moaning. HAHA!

Also, I always blow my bf's dick or cowgirl him when he is talking on the phone. I will even moan loudly so his friend can hear. HAHA!
Old 13-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg ! PINK !!.. didn't know u r such a playful lady ...haha...for one moment u scared the shit out of me ..i like playful ladies like you that is easy to chat n get along with not those serious minded sensitive ones

Thank you so much for being such a kind n understanding lady .. pls continue with yr sexy story asap...can't wait to read them....thanks !
Who you saying ah......

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 13-09-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
HAHA.

I have a really close guy friend that I share everything with. Once we were on the phone while my boyfriend is fucking me. My that friend knows me so well that he can tell that I am having sex without me moaning. HAHA!

Also, I always blow my bf's dick or cowgirl him when he is talking on the phone. I will even moan loudly so his friend can hear. HAHA!

Wth! The friends on the opposite side of the phone gets to hear free show! Thumbs up for your mischeivous behaviour! 👍🏻
Old 13-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Who you saying ah......
Hello, pretty zehzeh.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another wet weather. Spoil my mood as I have no one around to cuddle with.

It is always fun to explore a new guy's body and his fantasy. It feels like an achievement unlocked if I see them feeling good.

However, in this society, my sexual life and thoughts deemed me as a slut.

I will give you an example. Once, there was a leaked video about a girl talking on the phone with her boyfriend or fiance. While she was on the phone, she was sucking another's guy dick. Some might think she's a slut but to me, she is just fulfilling her needs or fantasy.

Morally she is wrong, I don't deny that but another side of me think she's cool.

I don't see myself as a slut, not because I am in denial. I feel it is my body and I have the rights to decide if I want to give my body that enjoyment or not.

I honestly don't and wouldn't feel that I have been taken advantages of if I receive the pleasure but some might think otherwise. They think sex is so sacred and that sex can only be done with that special partner.

Maybe my thoughts have been twisted. Anyone would like to enlighten me on this topic?
When come to this topic, there is no moral. There is only lust and personnel enjoyment. Moral is something that blinded with the world rightful thinking or common thoughts where it deosnt really represent yours.

Its a normal reaction that normal people will react even they maybe as lustful as you only different is they dont want people to magnify them when they talk about their real thoughts. Just like all of us in here. why are we in this forum or why this forum is set up by Boss Sammy. Is because of people like us. We want to share our inner thoughts or communicate with people with the same thoughts but dont get into trouble.

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who you saying ah......
Don't worry lah sis Meow^^...it's definitely not you ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-09-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wth! The friends on the opposite side of the phone gets to hear free show! Thumbs up for your mischeivous behaviour! ����
Like naughty n mischievous girls like PINK v. muchhh ! ...hehe...where else to find another ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't worry lah sis Meow^^...it's definitely not you ...haha
I didn't say you say me or you mean me....don't be defensive

Let it be who is mean to be, it's just a forum anyway. No biggy.

Old 13-09-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
When come to this topic, there is no moral. There is only lust and personnel enjoyment. Moral is something that blinded with the world rightful thinking or common thoughts where it deosnt really represent yours.

Its a normal reaction that normal people will react even they maybe as lustful as you only different is they dont want people to magnify them when they talk about their real thoughts. Just like all of us in here. why are we in this forum or why this forum is set up by Boss Sammy. Is because of people like us. We want to share our inner thoughts or communicate with people with the same thoughts but dont get into trouble.
Morals and laws are nothing more like societal norms and rules imposed on people to create order and a certain agreed standard of conduct. It is useful when it comes to things that may come at the expense of harming other people.

I don't think sex is harmful (generally). People who act outraged by people's sexual behaviours and preferences are mosty hypocrites. As long as these behaviours and preferences don't harm other people, you shouldn't give a shit about what other people say.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Morals and laws are nothing more like societal norms and rules imposed on people to create order and a certain agreed standard of conduct. It is useful when it comes to things that may come at the expense of harming other people.

I don't think sex is harmful (generally). People who act outraged by people's sexual behaviours and preferences are mosty hypocrites. As long as these behaviours and preferences don't harm other people, you shouldn't give a shit about what other people say.
"Societal norms and rules imposed on people to create order and a certain agreed standard of conduct. It is useful when it comes to things that may come at the expense of harming other people."

Disagree...without rules and laws, hell will break loose. When people get hurt in the expense of it means it's misused.

As people who outraged by sexual behaviours they could have the rights, because those act may be harming them.

Old 13-09-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
"Societal norms and rules imposed on people to create order and a certain agreed standard of conduct. It is useful when it comes to things that may come at the expense of harming other people."

Disagree...without rules and laws, hell will break loose. When people get hurt in the expense of it means it's misused.

As people who outraged by sexual behaviours they could have the rights, because those act may be harming them.
That's why I said when it is useful when it comes to things that may harm other people.
Old 14-09-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
HAHA.

Wow so kinky,i tried smacking a my ex gf when i doggy her on the phone. The panic yet horny look is such a turnon
Old 14-09-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Good morning everyone.

Anyone had good sex last night?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1