The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: A Tipical Weekend At Batam By Ladyassassinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
"sorry pak, tak ada wang kecil, lain kali aja ya..."

Okie pak ... this point noted.

But if you have things/problem like, expiry of passport in less then 6 mths, torn, photo detached ect, in your passport .... very high chances is that you'll still be able to get in, go to your discotik and fuck your FLsss song song sampai pagi. All with a little S$ spent which will help you go a long way, it's should be taken as a win win solution, don't you think so...?

Yes, I fully agree. But the underlined quote refers to me huh? My passport/appearance/behaviours beri okay 1 leh ...

Did I quote anyone posting/message when I post?
Old 18-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
Did I quote anyone posting/message when I post?
like that can change the underlined wordings ...

[B]very high chances is that you'll still be able to get in, go to your discotik and fuck your FLsss song song sampai pagi
to:
go eat your ikan bakar/seafood, drink your Bintang bir and sian beer garden promoters

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
like that can change the underlined wordings ...

[B]very high chances is that you'll still be able to get in, go to your discotik and fuck your FLsss song song sampai pagi
to:
go eat your ikan bakar/seafood, drink your Bintang bir and sian beer garden promoters

I ask you 1 thing = I posting or you posting, my massage I post whatever I like lah...

You think the Discotik only open for you to go nia huh?
And only you knows how to fuck the FLsss song song sampai pagi...?!

See?!! kena chark again....
Old 18-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, would it be ok if we pretend we dunno bahasa indo,(in fact i really dunno lah.. haha). cos like that wun have chance to tok so much to them. or would it make things worse??
Old 18-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo
Hi guys, would it be ok if we pretend we dunno bahasa indo,(in fact i really dunno lah.. haha). cos like that wun have chance to tok so much to them. or would it make things worse??

Actually also beri good idea, but must make sure your passport nothing wrong for them to find any fault with.
Then when they start toking cok and asking for kopi money, you just look at them with a big blur face (dun even smile), then when finished stamping passport just walk off...
save on the S$2 and use it to tip the cewek later...
Old 18-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Some of the paks know how to speak english 1 leh ... how I know? cos I did asked a pak about some application procedures the Indo immigrasen Sim Card in english, he replied me in english oso

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-08-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some of the paks know how to speak english 1 leh ... how I know? cos I did asked a pak about some application procedures the Indo immigrasen Sim Card in english, he replied me in english oso

This is going way too lo so liao....
Ok, I gave up, you win, go pay your S$2 and have the case closed
Old 18-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Samster

I am just stating the facts + my own encounters.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-08-2004, 04:31 PM
Samster

OK lah, case colsed liao leh, otherwise someone may say that he met immigrasi bapak who can speak teochew wan...
Old 19-08-2004, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 22
hugh jorgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My congratulations to all participants in this forum who have been furnishing hilarious accounts of brushes with petty corruption from immigration officials. The stories are so amusing, and everyone's got a few no doubt, I am beginning to wonder whether a new thread should be started specifically dealing with this subject! Meanwhile keep the stories coming, and I might contribute a few too along the way.
Old 19-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh jorgan
My congratulations to all participants in this forum who have been furnishing hilarious accounts of brushes with petty corruption from immigration officials. The stories are so amusing, and everyone's got a few no doubt, I am beginning to wonder whether a new thread should be started specifically dealing with this subject! Meanwhile keep the stories coming, and I might contribute a few too along the way.
No doubt its a bit annoying when encounter with such 'minor requests' (hehe), I am relatively fine with it and guess we needa get used to it ... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 19-08-2004, 11:27 AM
ladyassassinato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh jorgan
Yup. Also bec life is short and we must always laugh at ourselves and at those despicable con tactics deployed by taxidrivers,ceweks, pimps, immigrasi officials etc etc.. haha. Maybe we shd give a new acronym for batam (kinda like LOS for thailand) . cld be IOS - island of sin or
IOC- island of Cons....
Old 19-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassassinato
Yup. Also bec life is short and we must always laugh at ourselves and at those despicable con tactics deployed by taxidrivers,ceweks, pimps, immigrasi officials etc etc.. haha. Maybe we shd give a new acronym for batam (kinda like LOS for thailand) . cld be IOS - island of sin or
IOC- island of Cons....
hahahaha ....
PT === Pulau Tipu
BT === Banyak Tipu

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义

Last edited by DNAT; 19-08-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old 19-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Samster

Well, only things like that happened in Indonesia, and that's what makes Batam soooo interesting...
Old 19-08-2004, 10:32 PM
butoh_knn

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

interesting read on this thread. some of the liao chiow cheongters of batam giving giving true to life experiences. others however, a bit tok kok like that lau uncle who kena cut point!! hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1