The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have sex in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
if some brothers serving nsf during year 1997 to 2000 in armour centre in sungei gedong. then they will know about this 2nd sarge named annie.
cheers

she was my instructor for 3 months during my training in SOA.
3 months before i ORD, she was transferred to my company as tankie PS..... during that time, whenever she went into the PC/PS office all of us would just smoked out and disappeared from the office....

thinking back it was real funni.....maybe all of us in ord mood dun want to do any stupid things....
Old 01-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!

Cont......

With my tougue licking her nipple and arousing her another nipple at the same time,her hands keep messing with my short hair and pullin it at sometime.Her body was wriggling with Moaning sounds can be heard at the same time....Ah!ah..ah....ah...Ah! Her sexy moaning sound really makes me want to eat her in whole.Lucky the battlion is out for exercise,and the ladies blk is empty.If not,her sound was so loud, we sure kana caught ( Exciting Feeling, better then doing it in the wild ).

Slowly,i stop arousing her breast,and direct my right hand to different target, ( HEHE! ).From her breast,slowly slowly my finger slide down to her belly button,using my index in finger to draw circles around her belly buttom ( Warming up step ).Then sliding down again,cross through her Black PT-Shorts until her milky white thighs,so smooth.....

As i began to stroke her thighs,moving closer and closer with every stroking.Then, with 1 more stroke,target reach,even with the Black PT-Shorts,i also could feel the wetness soaking from outside.

Me :Wow,you are really Wet, ( Hehe! ),are you comfortable?
Sharon : You very Huai ( Means Very Bad ).you already know the ans still ask me,if i not comfortable, will i allow you to touch me all over ( Her face blushing with shyness )
Me : OK,ok, then jus relax and close your eyes because i sure will adore you every min every sec every moments of the tonite. ( Saliva already drooping from my mouth )
Sharon : You must hor......( closing her eyes to feel the sensensual foreplay )

Then without further waiting,i start topull down her PT-Shorts and looking at her the same time,could see that she is feeling shy.

Me : you want me to switch oof the lights? (Pretending myself because i want to have a good look at her milky,smoothe and yummy body)
Sharon : No need lah....Cos i like the atmosphere ( Chuckle )

At this time,i pull the shorts down till her feet,and out the shorts to the foor,one more clothing unveiled,her panties.OMG, she was wearing a Red panty with lace material,i push my finger on the outer material of her panty.....

Sharon: AHHHHHhhhhhhhh......

My finger circling her cunt area,then i began to push my face near to her mouth again,she waste no time to lift her head and reply my action,slightly opening her sweet lips,we began to frenching again with hearing her moaning......Hmmmmmm...hmmmmm...

While frenching her,i take out her panty to clear the last obstacle......I cant believe my touch,so i direct my eyes to look at her love hole,oh is real....she is clean shave,no stubs,no rough feeling at all,so smooth.....

Me : Wow,You always shave ( Cheeking and funny tone )
Sharon : Ya loh, hygenic mah,somemore i regular,always must exercise... tell you 1 more thing her,actually i just shave during shower 2nite..( Blushing with shyness again ).
Me : You must be horny and lay a trap for me right ( Thinking to meself ).So you expecting 2nite we will get so close already ha....
Sharon : ........Erm....I don't to ans you ( Smiling with a grin )

I cant tahan anymore,such a horny girl...i take off my T-shirt because i feelin burning hot in my body liao,I slowly use my finger to rub her cunt,then open the outer lips gentlely to allow my index finger to enter her love zone.She also start to take action liao,she move her hand into my shorts ,then under the shorts..slowly reach my didi already standing in hardness,she stroking my didi slowly with up and down movement really makes me high man ( So shiok ).

As i getting really horny burning with desire,i increase my speed,thrusting my finger into her cunt faster, In..Out...In...Out...in....Out..................

Sharon : Ahhhh......ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh. ( Breathing harder with everying moan she make )
Old 01-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon View Post
Bro fac89,

I have to dissappointed you,that you are wrong....

But i do appreciate that you try to guess....shows that you are interest in my story.

Thks for supporting.

:P
Anyway.. pls carry the story!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

I've seen her before. I've joined NS between 1998-2000 & i saw her at that camp.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
Young Firebird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your story making this young firebird hot in his pants! Keep them coming!
Old 01-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
White Cloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Cloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading the story , I need to release.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper reporting...
Old 01-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Wah cannot tahan......i'm so patriotic...always marikita.....buay tahan...pls continue bro......'slurps'

cheers
Old 01-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just joined this camp
Old 02-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

wah lau...............buay tahan man..............
Old 02-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

just upped you bro!! good stuff.............
Old 02-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Foot Soldier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice camp st0ry,any more???
Old 02-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
squee_wee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story man.. harbouring here..
Old 02-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 17
Jetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Hardon, wah lan eh, your story steam hor, think a lot of bros PCC liao ..... haha, waiting for next instalment .... btw talk to you on monday
Old 02-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. keep it coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1