The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Braless in Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
I ok if my wife attracting a lot of attention when she goes out. I know that she is aware that she's being watch.

But my limit is still see no touch...

Yesterday, we were at Ikea Tampines. My wife was wearing and dress with a "nursing" top that has slits at the side for easy access for my kid during breastfeed. Yes, she doesn't wear a bra but the top goes show so much of her tits.

I noticed this guy was following very closely to my wife on 2 occasions. I didn't put so much attention to it until we were having our meals.

He sat on the high bar stool, n I realized he was holding on something. As he was busy checking out my wife and other girls with such of intensity and concentration, I was able to get behind him.

You know what, he has a recording device with him. I pass a comment " you better stop following my wife now coz I've seen what you have". He turned around n said sorry and within seconds dissapeared .

This chap was a bespectale Chinese, average build in his early 40s with a slight belly, thinning hair and was wearing a his wedding band. I know how he look. He was last seen wearing a light blue shirt and black pants and carrying a black pouch containing a small and slim black Toshiba videocam with remote control.

I'm ok if he records all these but until a girl can spot him doing that and feel uncomfortable, I think it's a bit too much. I'm actually browsing thru SBF to see if he's a samster.

Just an advice to him, it's just a matter of time you gonna be caught again. So please be careful...

With that, my wife asked me why I didn't catch him, I told her someone else would eventually get him.

Asked her will this stop her for being braless in public, her answer: No.

It's quite fun to be admired but not being stalked, that y I have you around..
lol, bro. u nice guy lah.

if me I sure catch him, then confiscate his camera and watch what other nice clips he have lol.

-------------
okie now everyone patiently waiting for the video. so she got zg her nipple for him to see? or just the shape of the breast / nipple pokie?

and u mean he hold the video camera in his hand and expect nobody to notice him? LOL. awesome.

bros, see can already, take chance take video wait u jia lat ah. u can be as pervert as possible, go close close see... as long as you don't pull the girl skirt up or pull down her blouse, or barge into the female toilet you are technically not at fault

although its outrage of modesty, hard to prove. the girl wear half ball let everyone see, you see look around happen to see
Old 22-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

I think Bro F400 is bringing across to many of us a point here. It is normal for us to enjoy a downblouse or upskirt, all the more for a case where the lady has no underwear on.

But we must learn to control our urges and peep tactically. Not stare or look so hard that it makes the lady feel uncomfortable. Afterall, you do not wish to kill off the lady's habit of not wearing underwear or exposing oneself, right?
Old 22-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
I think Bro F400 is bringing across to many of us a point here. It is normal for us to enjoy a downblouse or upskirt, all the more for a case where the lady has no underwear on.

But we must learn to control our urges and peep tactically. Not stare or look so hard that it makes the lady feel uncomfortable. Afterall, you do not wish to kill off the lady's habit of not wearing underwear or exposing oneself, right?
very right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

telegram:
Old 22-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mrsg is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Braless in Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingle View Post
Today was at Nex with parents for lunch.....Saw this SYT walking towards us. Pointy front. Looked more carefully....Wow....BRALESS...My didi straight away stand at attention...

Stood still and waited for her to come nearer...Confirmed she not wearing anything inside and the top was brown and very thin..Although she got cup maybe A+ or B, but nipple very pointy...if kena poke...maybe get blue black..

Followed behind her down the escalator..see got chance or not but mother around so cant do much...

So many SYT there leh... think will camp there more often...
You also can see my nipple when I wore my t-shirt. Wat big deal. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1