The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Love making love to xmms.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
skinnypanda is Cool - loads of Potential

Great story
Old 11-03-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Good SHARE
Old 11-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
J3lacklisted is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Where to find XMMs? Cineleisure still have supply? Or go Tinder?
Old 11-03-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Continuation..
Sitting relaxed on the couch, I turned to D and told her to mount me. I put the condom on. It's been a long time since i wore one, and I hated the feel of the rubber tightly wrapping my dick. She got up and slowly descended on my dick, she wasn't as wet but the trace amount of lube from the condom would do . I felt my dick entering her tight and slightly dry pussy , spreading the walls apart , as i go deeper, the friction of the condom fighting against her tight pussy walls. Her face grimaced as she went deeper, with every pump, her pussy got more slightly more slippery. I started licking her nipples and grabbing her other boob as I felt her pussy slowly moisten up somemore. I wanted them to know how good I felt and started groaning and biting my lower lips while mantainig eye contact with C , who was watching us at the corner while vaping. It was so sexy and a different experience being watched by another girl, while banging her cousin.

Midway she said she was starting to get dizzy we we changed to the missionary position, I watched as her slender body laid down on the couch , her boobs jiggling with the actions she made, the contours of her torso as she changed positions, I ran my hands across her smooth perfect and markless body , and grabbed both her boobs again as i started penetrating her, her eyes widened as I slid my entire cock into her again, as her wrist covered her gasping mouth. After a 10s of mins of steady pussy fucking, she was already biting her wirst and avoiding eye contact. I could feel my sperm building up at the base of my cock. I stopped and changed positions to doggie.

I took this time to delay my cum back abit as she changed position , but now the view was even better, in fact, it was too much . Her ass was position high up as she rested her head on one of the cushions , her hair sprawled in front of her, exposing her smooth svelte neck, her slender body with skin so smooth, it glowed even in the dimly lit room (as seen in the picture above which already has blur filter applied to it) . I entered her pink slit once again as she gripped the cushion harder, I trusted slowly at first, and then increased my speed faster till it was my sweet spot of pleasure, at this point her toes were already curled, her knuckles turned white from gripping, occasionally opening them to stretch her fingers, the walls of pussy felt like a sweater which was a warm and a snug fit for my dick. I called C over while still dogging D , and proceeded to molest her. I kissed her neck, sucked her nipples and fingered her from the back through her panties as she showed signs of pleasure on her face. It was a mind blowing, enjoying one girl's body, while fucking another girl. I felt like innately, my brain was registering two different pheromone signatures and this gave me a strange high , like a body chemistry, that i've never experienced.

I couldn't take it anymore, I felt the sperm build up threatening to explode, I was ready for an orgasm! ... but then it didn't come. I just couldn't, I didn't know what it was ... was it the ring around the condom that was too tight, was it because i just wasn't used to wearing one ? I dismounted her and sat on the sofa and uncapped myself.

C came forward and knelt in front of me on the floor, she opened her mouth and swallowed my whole cock taking me by surprise. She must've thought that this was part of the deal! She then proceeded to throat fuck herself. I grabbed D and started sucking on her fat nipples , sutffing my face with her breast , which was conveniently at that level as she was high kneeling on the couch, and started finger fucking her fast, she held on to my hand and put in some resistance as her breathing started getting faster and I felt her love juices trickle down my finger.

I felt the pressure of my cum like a champaign bottle ready to pop, at the shaft of my cock, by now as C's head was moving rapidly faster now up and down my shaft, she was also sucking really hard and pushing the tip of her tongue into my dick hole, it was a mix of pain and alot of pleasure. With my cock halway down her throat, i grab her pony tail and held her head down as exploded about 6-7 big spurts into her throat. She looked up at me with red watery eyes as she shook her head in protest. I finally let go 10 seconds after cumming and she gagged and coughed, but by then she already swallowed everything. I lit a cigarette as I watched them dress up to leave.

Stay tune for XMM E (JC girl)
Old 15-03-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
HeiGeGe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Powerrr la brother, fucking good read
Old 15-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Stay tune for XMM E (JC girl)
Yes staying tuned for XMM E, must be appetizing cheers!
Old 15-03-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

story with images wah...

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 15-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

now like novel with some picture inside, next time can have short clip?
Old 15-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
now like novel with some picture inside, next time can have short clip?
wah.. i dunnoe how.. but i'll try. no promises!
Old 18-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 13
dkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to all

exciting AF!!! cumming for MOARE
Old 06-04-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow power, love this thread..
Old 06-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
wah.. i dunnoe how.. but i'll try. no promises!

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-04-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkobe View Post
exciting AF!!! cumming for MOARE
True very exciting to read
Old 09-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Hi guys! Sorry, i haven't been updating for a while. I've been experiencing a dry spell trying to hook XMMs and have lost motivation when I thought this game was coming to an end. I got lucky and managed to hook 1 last week, but that's another story for another time!

I'll be honest, the past months of trying have been very consuming, it's all I strived for and I've been putting in zero effort in my job and other aspects of my life, all i do from the time I wake up and sleep is just hunt. I'm trying to maintain some sort of balance now.

Anyways, let's get into the experience with XMM JC.

I contacted XMM JC through the app and asked if she did paid dating, which she agreed. I enquired with her schedule, she was free for most of the days, but there was one where she had to return to school for awhile, something about library and short meeting, Im not sure what the details were, anyways, I deliberately choose that day saying I would only be free.

We met at a mall, she was wearing her teal colored Jc uniform. Her hair was centre parted with long fringe and tied in a pony tail, the basic schoolgirl type hairstyle. She had the typical student look with slanted double eyelids, cute button nose and some pimples on her forehead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1