The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by SaKuRaGi24
bro mrdevil.....u suggested that i should have a survey on all the farms first rite?....u said the POWs prices ranging from 1500b~2200b.....but my trips fall on thurs n fri wor....if like that,then i dont reali mind paying a lil more (2500b~3500b) for the pre-selected gals.....do i make sense?hmmm,tell me what u think ok......as for the van,do i think i should really rent it for a day or should i just use tut tut to go places?overall,total of tut tut at the end of the day still cheaper rite?if thats the case,i'll just tip ah moi for showing me the pre-selected girls.....what say u bro?by the way,does ah moi speak english?.....my thai can reali go to the dogs man i tell u.....thanx heaps

p/s:i'm planning to buy a snuker que at H city...any bros here got contacts or any info?....how much would i be tax getting it back home?do enlighten
When you take tuktuk you must be prepared that they will follow you when you go to the farms. ANd the price will be jacked up by 300-500 bht. So if you are firm and reject his offer to show you around, he will leave the area then you can proceed with your hunting. The 3 main places with ayam farms is Channivate, See Kim Yong and Wonderful. The cheapest being channivate ranging from 1200-1500bht. See Kim Yong starts from 1500-2000bht depending on the quality of thegirls. Lastly Wonderful has the most number of house girls with ar 40-60 girls if they are all in when you arrive you will find yourself spoilt for choice. Prices are from 1800-2000. So add another 300-500 if your tuktuk follows you in. Just be firm and insistent, loiter around the place til he leave then yo proceed to enter. But these pple are smart they can tell you first timer or not just by talking to you.Guess I will stop here. If you need more info PM me. Will be glad to answer more of you qns. Btw there is no tax on cues.

Chok Dee
Old 23-10-2003, 12:05 PM
SaKuRaGi24

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
bro surachai,tenkiu 4 ur infos.bro mrdevil,to avoid the hassle of the cebet tut tuts,can i ask ah moi to just bring me to see see look look all the farms n if really kenot get suitable POWs from those places,then i'll most prob go for the pre-selected gals.i'll tip ah moi for this favour instead of me having to rent the van for the whole day.what say u man??save me some dough

bro surachai,u very the sure there aint any tax of snuker cues?just to verify.actually for this trip,we hope to budget a bit our expenses coz we have another trip coming soon enuff.therefore,we planned to fork out rm200 each for food,shows,entertainments (exclude POWs la),drinks (we dont really drink much wann,just like to par pow ).i doubt our POWs can drink our pocket dry too.....so,4000b u think enuff for the 3 days 2 nites trip?but i'm not ready to jimat on food......we'll bring extra dough just incase money no enuff to eat big head shrimps,shark fin soups etc.comment a bit bros.
Old 23-10-2003, 12:25 PM
PussyLover 69

Where is Wonderful ?

surachai,

Where is Wonderful and how to go there ?
Old 23-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Where is Wonderful ?

Quote:
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
surachai,

Where is Wonderful and how to go there ?
Wonderful is opp the rod racing Chao Praya, it is a shop house with a big KTV signboard. Then they will lead u to their new ship beside a motor repair shop.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 23-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
bro mrdevil.....u suggested that i should have a survey on all the farms first rite?....u said the POWs prices ranging from 1500b~2200b.....but my trips fall on thurs n fri wor....if like that,then i dont reali mind paying a lil more (2500b~3500b) for the pre-selected gals.....do i make sense?hmmm,tell me what u think ok......as for the van,do i think i should really rent it for a day or should i just use tut tut to go places?overall,total of tut tut at the end of the day still cheaper rite?if thats the case,i'll just tip ah moi for showing me the pre-selected girls.....what say u bro?by the way,does ah moi speak english?.....my thai can reali go to the dogs man i tell u.....thanx heaps

p/s:i'm planning to buy a snuker que at H city...any bros here got contacts or any info?....how much would i be tax getting it back home?do enlighten
When you are on peak days especially on Fri & Sat, I will suggest for you to save your time bcos most quality puyings will be taken. If you wanna to try your luck, u better to start tour before 10am.

I will suggest that you rent the van (depending on the number of you guys going) for the first day and plan your iterinary that required heavy travelling, include going to Songkla and Somali Beach. On this first day, you got the chance to recognise the road and know the location, so that next few days you can either take back the same gal or go to the joints that you have shortlisted on the first day. In fact, you can also get the contact of those joint and call the joint to send to you.

Tuk Tuk will cost 10b / person one way, assuming that you are going 4 pax + 4 gals = 8 pax X 10 journey = 800b. The saving is very small as compared having a personal guide.

Ah Moi speak fluent Hokkein and a little Canto, I will leave it to decide how u like to tip for her service. To me, I find her as a good fren and a reliable service provider.

I dont think a snooker que will entitled you tax. There is a very big shopping centre called Diana that you can try your luck there, not to forget you can hunt for those sales promoter as well. Before you go, read my FR again and you can use it to plan your iterinary.

Old 23-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
bro surachai,tenkiu 4 ur infos.bro mrdevil,to avoid the hassle of the cebet tut tuts,can i ask ah moi to just bring me to see see look look all the farms n if really kenot get suitable POWs from those places,then i'll most prob go for the pre-selected gals.i'll tip ah moi for this favour instead of me having to rent the van for the whole day.what say u man??save me some dough

bro surachai,u very the sure there aint any tax of snuker cues?just to verify.actually for this trip,we hope to budget a bit our expenses coz we have another trip coming soon enuff.therefore,we planned to fork out rm200 each for food,shows,entertainments (exclude POWs la),drinks (we dont really drink much wann,just like to par pow ).i doubt our POWs can drink our pocket dry too.....so,4000b u think enuff for the 3 days 2 nites trip?but i'm not ready to jimat on food......we'll bring extra dough just incase money no enuff to eat big head shrimps,shark fin soups etc.comment a bit bros.

Old 23-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by surachai
When you take tuktuk you must be prepared that they will follow you when you go to the farms. ANd the price will be jacked up by 300-500 bht. So if you are firm and reject his offer to show you around, he will leave the area then you can proceed with your hunting. The 3 main places with ayam farms is Channivate, See Kim Yong and Wonderful. The cheapest being channivate ranging from 1200-1500bht. See Kim Yong starts from 1500-2000bht depending on the quality of thegirls. Lastly Wonderful has the most number of house girls with ar 40-60 girls if they are all in when you arrive you will find yourself spoilt for choice. Prices are from 1800-2000. So add another 300-500 if your tuktuk follows you in. Just be firm and insistent, loiter around the place til he leave then yo proceed to enter. But these pple are smart they can tell you first timer or not just by talking to you.Guess I will stop here. If you need more info PM me. Will be glad to answer more of you qns. Btw there is no tax on cues.

Chok Dee
Bro you are right, i think its difficult to kick off those tuk tuk if they know you are fresh Hdy cheongsters, unless you could speak decent thais.

Not sure when is your update on Wonderful but as what I have been understanding is that Wonderful quality and quntity has been dropping significantly. My last updates was in Oct that the gals is left about 20s. It used to be one of my fav first stop joint.

Old 23-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
bro mrdevil,to avoid the hassle of the cebet tut tuts,can i ask ah moi to just bring me to see see look look all the farms n if really kenot get suitable POWs from those places,then i'll most prob go for the pre-selected gals.i'll tip ah moi for this favour instead of me having to rent the van for the whole day.what say u man??save me some dough

we planned to fork out rm200 each for food,shows,entertainments (exclude POWs la),drinks (we dont really drink much wann,just like to par pow ).i doubt our POWs can drink our pocket dry too.....so,4000b u think enuff for the 3 days 2 nites trip?but i'm not ready to jimat on food......we'll bring extra dough just incase money no enuff to eat big head shrimps,shark fin soups etc.comment a bit bros.
It's possible, you can discuss this with her and get agree on a price but you have to remember that she is not offering tuk tuk service, so it's actually depends on how you neg with her.

Our usual budget is RM200 a day for the first day, and at least RM100 for the subsequent days. Of course me and my couple regular Hdy frens are heavy drinkers, big eater and spenders. I think RM100 a day will be sufficient if you are on budget.

Old 25-10-2003, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
It's possible, you can discuss this with her and get agree on a price but you have to remember that she is not offering tuk tuk service, so it's actually depends on how you neg with her.

Our usual budget is RM200 a day for the first day, and at least RM100 for the subsequent days. Of course me and my couple regular Hdy frens are heavy drinkers, big eater and spenders. I think RM100 a day will be sufficient if you are on budget.
i believe RM200 for heavy drinkers,big eater amd spenders are quite difficult for each day.

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 26-10-2003, 03:37 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by LengKia
i believe RM200 for heavy drinkers,big eater amd spenders are quite difficult for each day.
excluding the purchase of liguor from Duty Free, a group of 4~5 person will have about 10,000b that is pretty good for a day expenditure. And course, you can go to the extreme of spending, but I always believe should get value for money spent, so we dun usually eat in the tourist hub area.

Old 28-10-2003, 08:26 PM
SaKuRaGi24

all bruders....cum siah for all the feedbacks.....since im going for my maiden trip to H city soon,here's the initial plan......for day1,plan to just go survey all the KFC farms,see see look look all the private puyings etc......then only decide to book the right one for day2......will then go to pink lady hotel for their 'legendary' massage......actually,the prices for the girls vary right?between what region to what region?.....the duration's bout 2 hours right?or izzit 1 1/2?....do update me on that ok.......can it be assured that the girls will perform the standard service like bbbj (it's a must for me and my friend)?.......and if the gals lansi during the session,can i ask for a change of girl?
Old 28-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 22
osaka69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro mrdevil, gum xia... found the bukguteh you mention... itiz the one beside the korean beer garden call "dong beh" kopitiam

bro saku... pink lady price range 1300-1900b, time 1.5 hrs, no bbbj but if you pay extra maybe loh... girls there are very health consious one
Old 29-10-2003, 03:39 AM
SaKuRaGi24

bruder osaka.....no bbbj ar?not even bj with topi on ar?....like that ar,then fj included or not?wahaha!....seriously,it's a full package thing right instead of just plain bubble massage?
Old 29-10-2003, 07:36 PM
9-11

No even bj?

Bro Osaka, no even bj? Then what kind of foreplay exist? Like that very hard to stand leh. I am going there next month....

Quote:
Originally posted by osaka69
bro mrdevil, gum xia... found the bukguteh you mention... itiz the one beside the korean beer garden call "dong beh" kopitiam

bro saku... pink lady price range 1300-1900b, time 1.5 hrs, no bbbj but if you pay extra maybe loh... girls there are very health consious one
Old 29-10-2003, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 22
osaka69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i say no bbbj ... but have bj lah.

foreplay many and very special... you sure marikita one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1