The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaundavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundavis View Post
L18H38G19
I went for $80 this time as I don't like rushing.

Name : ???
Looks : Not Bad
Body : slim
Boobs : C to D cup. enhanced (not bad)
Service : 7/10
Shower : main for my brother
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
French: no
Language : English
RTF : YES
Is she quite tall ? I tried before overall was quite satisfactory but a bit mechanical.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

L8H66Ag19

Was around G area. Thought of booking a pinoy fm OKT. But time doesnt permit. Went for a soothing yet fast release Boob Massages. If only there are other TGs who also provide such massages. This is my 4th RTF.

Name: Pooh
Looks: 8/10
Body: Good
Boobs: 34C (ehanced though but who cares)
Body Massage: Fantastic! (This is the main highlight. Look at my sig. As usual she would pour some oil onto your body and she will massage you with her 34C boobs. Wooooo)
French: Didnt try
BBBJ: Yes, but I opted for BJ
FJ: Nope (More interested in services like BOOB MASSAGES and BJ)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Of course.

Pooh is a very cheerful girl who can speak English too. Next time may take 2 session with her.

Thank you
Old 07-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

shaundavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H38G99

Name : (Didn't ask)
Looks : good looking, about 5' 5".
Body : slim ("white" and smooth skin)
Boobs : B to C cup. Real (look Dcup with pushup bra)
Service : 8/10
Shower : SOP
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Language : English
Overall good attitude. Especially enjoy her "singing" and "radio"(pls translate to chinese)
RTF : YEAH
Old 08-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ha,long time didnt try Thai food already,remember got pp say L8H66G88 not bad lei...Wanna to give it a try...
Reach there,was told need to wait 10 mins.....inside got alot gals to chose,as i didnt wan to wait,chose G6 and went in....Overall not a bad bonk....

Name:forget liao
BooBs:A(Small)
Body:slim
Bj:Cap on...
Pussy:no shave,but WET..
RTF:maybe...
Old 08-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

belzebulll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

must try....hehehe
Old 09-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

have been a while didnt visit Lor 18 hse 20 since my favourite girl (no 10) went back couple of months ago.
Went to hose 18 last saturday. Okt strongly recommended one of the new girl 10 18. She looks like next door girl. Sweet and cute. Small built and small boobs. Although she is new to this house, but she is definetly not new to this trade. Overall her service is good and trying very hard to make you feel shiok. Especially the blow job which last for about 10 mins without cap, i really cant stand the hot and cold....
RTF- of course!
Old 15-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

knight010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all juz tried L18H40G2

Looks : pretty eyes
Body : nicley shape
Boobs : near D large nipples
BJ : less 1min , rejected bbbj
FJ : she rides well but try retreat when its my turn

RTF : dun think so (overall 6/10)
Old 16-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Two Balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any price adjustment during the cny period?
Old 16-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
beowulf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Balls View Post
Any price adjustment during the cny period?
Had my firing exercise this afternoon. None that I encountered so far.

If I ever encounter those that do increase, I automatic-boycott until they revert to original pricing.
Old 17-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alright deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, beowulf. Am thinking of going down now. Hehehe.

I asked the OKT a few weeks back if they were increasing the prices for CNY. He said all the towkays would meet up for kopi and discuss.

Good to know it's still the same price.
Old 18-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Powerful Gem in L18H18g10!!!!

Best BBBJ , AR, CIM.... I dunt know how to explain how good she is
Old 18-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

After years of bonking mostly big tit girls, today for some inexplicable reason, I picked a BCup girl. Maybe subconciously wanted to try something different. Here's the FR.

GIRL NUMBER : L18H38G03
NAME : Oi
RACE : Thai
LOOKS : Average looking. Long hair. Tanned skin.
BODY : Slender petite body. Has palm-sized tattoo of a dragon on her lower right back.
BOOBS : BCups, with dark nipples.
SERVICE : Quite friendly, but not particularly skillful.
SHOWER : SOP.
CATBATH : Below average. Only sucked on my nipple and kind of stroke my dick, but not very well done.

BJ : Hardworking, but again, not very shiok coz she just dun have the skills.
FJ : Start with cowgirl. After she pumped up and down for like 2 mins, she was tired and wanted to change position. So changed to missionary and bang bang bang. I like to bang big tit girls in missionary coz I love to see their tits wobble, but since she's only a BCup, might as well do doggy... so changed to doggy and bang bang bang till mission accomplished.

HJ : NA
LANGUAGE : Poor English.
RTF : Probably no.
MASSAGE : NA
Old 20-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited L18H38G9. She is easily the most beautiful Thai girl I have cone across these years. she has this depressed look which brothers here could have mistaken for her hostility. Just need some small talks to make break into a smile, and everything is fine from there. She reminds me of Ou Xuan, the lead actress of Little Nonya, though others may disagree with me on this point.

Coupled her good look is her slim but well-endowed body. I knead and mouthed her breast and was surprised that she neither resist nor the assets are fake. Only try the missionary with her as I just love to see her sweet face, especially with the slight frown with those deeper thrusts.

Will definitely RTF. After our deeds while lying on the bed admiring her body and look, I was thinking if I am super rich, she will the one I will get her out of the trade for personal consumption. This is my highest tribute to her.
Old 21-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spark666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys.
Here are my 2 very first reports.

Let's just say I'm 50% 50% concerning the satisfaction.

I 've visited 2 houses today and tried 2 different girls, a thai and a chinese.

Let just say the chinese was almost a total waste of time and money.

Here it is :
L8H66Ag19 (well I just saw there was a FR on this girl just above)

Well I'll just had my personal opinion then...

Boobs: indeed u can totally feel the implants, very hard, not so good to touch with your hands IMO
Body Massage: As said above, it's pretty nice, even though I've had my share of a lot bigger boobs
French: No
Fingering : No
BBBJ: Didnt ask, but should've ....
FJ: 8/10 good but nothing spectacular
RTF: I'd like to but too many girls to visit, maybe hehe

In the end she's a nice girl, nice looking, and the fact that she speaks english is nice too.

And here come the bad part, the chinese girl
L18H30G6

Name: ?
Looks: 8/10 (except for the teeth , but didnt see that when in the tank)
Body: Really nice
Boobs: Dont know the size, small but VERY nice
French: No
BBBJ: Asked, refused
FJ: 3/10
RTF: NEVER!!!!!!

I paid 100$ for a 1 hour session, couldnt take less. In the tank she looked nice, smiley and everyting. And everything was quite OK (she doesnt speak english at all which is very anoying though) until we start the serious matter. I asked for BBBJ, but she refused, but ok fair enough, it's always like a bonus.

The BJ itself was pretty nice but so short ... she complained she was tired ... hum ok. She wasnt really enthousiastic to let me touch her private part with my hands (I like to do that, have a nice view and everything). Ok, still fair enough.

But things got worse when the FJ started. She went for cowgirl in a very nice way .... but ... she was moving REAAALLY slowly. She said I was 'too big" and that she was a little in pain. Ok, lets start slowly. After like not even 2 mins we had to change position for missionary. It was fun at the beginning but it became quite boring, but EACH time i tried to change position, she refused. I don't even know why...

In the end, after like 30 mins of pounding, I lost motivation and just stopped for a pause.

She thought I had finished, when I didnt. After that she didnt want to resume, and claimed it was 1 hour already ... It was only 40 minutes or so.

Well I laid there for a moment very pissed off, showered and left without saying a single word. she knew i was pissed.

Well to be brief, just avoid this girl. Its a total waste.
Old 21-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Her name is JiJi, and there are several FRs on her at the Big Boob Cat 50 thread (http://sbfsg.net/legal-g...-please-9.html) on pages 9 and 10.

Overall consensus is that she's cute and has a fabulous body and boobs. She has this endearing, frowny expression, as if she's puzzled by her environment.

Unfortunately, after several positive FRs, seems like she became rather popular and busy, and her service level seemed to have gone down, maybe due to fatigue or arrogance. Lately, there were a couple of negative FRs and I think her popularity might have decreased. The last time I visited H38, she was still sitting in the tank, whereas the previous time I was there, she was working.

Well, good to hear you had a good session, so maybe she's less busy now and has improved her service level. I'll have to go try her again, her cute face and beautiful boobs are too nice to ignore for too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
Just visited L18H38G9. She is easily the most beautiful Thai girl I have cone across these years. she has this depressed look which brothers here could have mistaken for her hostility. Just need some small talks to make break into a smile, and everything is fine from there. She reminds me of Ou Xuan, the lead actress of Little Nonya, though others may disagree with me on this point.

Coupled her good look is her slim but well-endowed body. I knead and mouthed her breast and was surprised that she neither resist nor the assets are fake. Only try the missionary with her as I just love to see her sweet face, especially with the slight frown with those deeper thrusts.

Will definitely RTF. After our deeds while lying on the bed admiring her body and look, I was thinking if I am super rich, she will the one I will get her out of the trade for personal consumption. This is my highest tribute to her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1