The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It could also be she ownself want to earn more so use the "customers recommendation" ruse as an excuse so she won't come across as greedy.

But as long got Bros willing to pay, the price stays.
Yea u guys are right
自编自导自演...

Anyway will boycott the high prices now
Ownself pcc at home
Old 31-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When's Aini's last day, you know?
I understand she is staying here until after 1st week of CNY..... so should be somewhere around mid-February.
Old 31-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post
I understand she is staying here until after 1st week of CNY..... so should be somewhere around mid-February.
Thanks for sharing.

Hope you saw my message.
Old 31-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Yea u guys are right
自编自导自演...

Anyway will boycott the high prices now
Ownself pcc at home
If she wanted to up her rate, she could have done it discreetly rather than give such a lame reason and get called out...
Old 31-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
If she wanted to up her rate, she could have done it discreetly rather than give such a lame reason and get called out...
Think its her doing market survey
She says this to 10 pple and they tell her go ahead, u shld charge this price, so she can go ahead and up it
Old 31-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Think its her doing market survey
She says this to 10 pple and they tell her go ahead, u shld charge this price, so she can go ahead and up it
She will tell these 10 people: "You don't need to pay the new rate." Surely, they'll agree with her approach.

Nice PsyOps move.

She gets the affirmation.
Old 31-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
I agree her service standards have slacken off. I was her regular and have weekly sessions with her from the day she arrived. For the first few sessions she was hardworking and no shortchange throughout the session. Then she started to slacken off maybe due to tiredness or become too familiar.... 60 mins become 50mins then to 45mins and half hearted massages. Last few sessions hardly have any massage ... just some rubba here rubba there and straight to sensual. Balance time was spent on tcss which she seem to like talking.
I have another 2 sessions booked in advance for next week and week after..... and considering whether to cancel as I find going to her now is waste of time and money.
Bros who find it hard to book her..... standby for 2 vacant slots coming up.
Bro I’m also used to be her die hard fans and look like you are NOT the only one got this feeling...

Hahaha more is OTW
Old 31-01-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocketspark137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I agree her service standards have slacken off. I was her regular and have weekly sessions with her from the day she arrived. For the first few sessions she was hardworking and no shortchange throughout the session. Then she started to slacken off maybe due to tiredness or become too familiar.... 60 mins become 50mins then to 45mins and half hearted massages. Last few sessions hardly have any massage ... just some rubba here rubba there and straight to sensual. Balance time was spent on tcss which she seem to like talking.
I have another 2 sessions booked in advance for next week and week after..... and considering whether to cancel as I find going to her now is waste of time and money.
Bros who find it hard to book her..... standby for 2 vacant slots coming up.
Thanks for the heads up bro
Wah isit that bad. Then maybe should cancel my session also..
if she FN still ok, but if SN, slacken + increase price...
Old 31-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its been a while since I come here liao see see look look
Old 31-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davidchan7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What’s her body size like? Seems to be on the larger side based on picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereolover View Post
FR for Coco

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-co-co/

Been awhile since I RTMed her. Think she changed to current location approx 2 months back.

Those looking for good massage can skip her, its the sensual where she really shines. Great boobs and warm personality. Not really chio looking but pleasant enough to get me hard. The pics on the site is really close to her real life, so you wont get a shock at the door. Its a shame she doesnt offer BJ, or maybe she is selective about who she wanna offer to.
Old 31-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She will tell these 10 people: "You don't need to pay the new rate." Surely, they'll agree with her approach.

Nice PsyOps move.

She gets the affirmation.
You are speculating, for what?

I can think up plausible reasons why she upped her prices, including:
Move 5 times, so lost a lot of time for business, and she has a specific value to reach
New place more expensive, so need to charge more
Demand far exceeds limited supply, so simple microeconomics is to increase price to reach equilibrium.

That's just off the top of my head.

To be frank, I saw her once and that's it, she's not my 'chai', and she's got 15 days left in SG, then done. If you dun like her pricing, then don't book her.
Old 31-01-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

have not seen aini for almost a month after the last visit got cancel. price increase to consumer always PITA, maybe she see her popularity and the fact SN vs her FN is charging almost the same rate, likewise the subsequent 10% increase.
Old 31-01-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You are speculating, for what?

I can think up plausible reasons why she upped her prices, including:
Move 5 times, so lost a lot of time for business, and she has a specific value to reach
New place more expensive, so need to charge more
Demand far exceeds limited supply, so simple microeconomics is to increase price to reach equilibrium.

That's just off the top of my head.

To be frank, I saw her once and that's it, she's not my 'chai', and she's got 15 days left in SG, then done. If you dun like her pricing, then don't book her.
Good analysis of the situation, dude, cheers.
Old 31-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

aiya price increase.. they always justify by saying those customers who can afford the new price have higher 素质. lol
Old 31-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Cassie wAs here before. Skinny and slim lady. But nothing really special for me hence I did not RTM
indeed tried once and found the whole session pretty mundane. for the same rate, might as well go for amy (thou green but nicer bod) and place is higher standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1