The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 29-07-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
did the same few years ago in the hotel at changi village, and it was in the broad daylight during evening time...

normally wife very conservative and careful, dunno why that day so horny and daring...
Oh yes that hotel is also one of the stays we had when we were couple. I believe the view from public is not really obvious because the windows are tinted with a mirror finish & looks pretty dark from the inside as well. Dogging her hard at the window while she was half-objecting with moans... Came in her hard and fast in the end!
Old 04-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Sometime back, drove to a newly hdb flat for some fun. We can see that only a few units is occupy. Parked the car at the top, one floor below the roof of the mscp where there is a roof garden at the top. After we started in the car, decided to have fun outside the car since there is no one else.
Soon we start getting more adventurous, i pull wifey with me and we went up to the roof top garden and we just went up fully naked. Manage to walk around and fucked at one of the bench. Was a great and thrilling experience.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
fartonyrface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
Sometime back, drove to a newly hdb flat for some fun. We can see that only a few units is occupy. Parked the car at the top, one floor below the roof of the mscp where there is a roof garden at the top. After we started in the car, decided to have fun outside the car since there is no one else.
Soon we start getting more adventurous, i pull wifey with me and we went up to the roof top garden and we just went up fully naked. Manage to walk around and fucked at one of the bench. Was a great and thrilling experience.
Just like fucking in the nature, congrats bro!
Old 05-08-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaysongoh88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not exactly fuck in public. But my most memorable was with my ex gf. It was not long (probably 2nd meeting) before i told her to wear a skirt for some fun outdoor. Believe it or not, she was game for it (she must hv knew it all along) and wore a skirt for the meeting. We went up to this park in Woodlands. Climbed up so high the stairs and sat at one of the rocks on the grass patch facing a HDB block. It was dark but we are still able to see each other. I told her to remove her panty and she was like "you serious?". But at the same time, she was smiling and removed her panty (oh, she was so excited). She asked where to keep her panty and i told her to put into her handbag. She obediently put it in her handbag and i told her to sit on my lap facing me. With her skirt on still...she went onto my lap. We french kissed so hard like there's no tmr. I told her "Be my gf.." and she nodded her head.. I went on to reach my hand into her skirt and rubbed her pussy... She was SO WET. The wettest pussy i ever felt... The lovejuice just kept flowing... i fingered her so deep... She moan into my ears like music....She unzipped my shorts and exposed my big hard dick. I never been so HARD.. After for a good 30 mins. I almost wanted to fuck her there... She was so inviting...But i never did in public before and she hasnt try before too. We were afraid people might see us. So we stood up and she stroke my cock till it exploded onto the grass patch. It was SO HOT! She told me the volcano errupted.. I will never forget what happened! I miss fucking her too.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
PurpleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysongoh88 View Post
Not exactly fuck in public. But my most memorable was with my ex gf. It was not long (probably 2nd meeting) before i told her to wear a skirt for some fun outdoor. Believe it or not, she was game for it (she must hv knew it all along) and wore a skirt for the meeting. We went up to this park in Woodlands. Climbed up so high the stairs and sat at one of the rocks on the grass patch facing a HDB block. It was dark but we are still able to see each other. I told her to remove her panty and she was like "you serious?". But at the same time, she was smiling and removed her panty (oh, she was so excited). She asked where to keep her panty and i told her to put into her handbag. She obediently put it in her handbag and i told her to sit on my lap facing me. With her skirt on still...she went onto my lap. We french kissed so hard like there's no tmr. I told her "Be my gf.." and she nodded her head.. I went on to reach my hand into her skirt and rubbed her pussy... She was SO WET. The wettest pussy i ever felt... The lovejuice just kept flowing... i fingered her so deep... She moan into my ears like music....She unzipped my shorts and exposed my big hard dick. I never been so HARD.. After for a good 30 mins. I almost wanted to fuck her there... She was so inviting...But i never did in public before and she hasnt try before too. We were afraid people might see us. So we stood up and she stroke my cock till it exploded onto the grass patch. It was SO HOT! She told me the volcano errupted.. I will never forget what happened! I miss fucking her too.
Should have done it bro!!
Old 05-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
great share bro.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

The GRAND FINALE was A GREAT EXPLOSION for the 2 of us who CLIMAXED at almost the same time.... I collapsed and laid over her..... her hands grabbed behind my back and hugging me tightly.
What happened next don't have to be told... We both left the house happily, holding hands and hugging as we walked.

This is the end of my report for The First Adventure Outing With The Home Helper XXX.

3 weeks had passed since The First Adventure Outing With The Home Helper XXX.

One weekday noon time, I contacted her if she was available.
Bingo.... she was available from 12nn to 2pm... So fast hand fast leg zooooom over to pick her. As the private room rental was already booked during that time, so bo bian, LL had to drive to the MSCP nearby the private room rental waiting for the room to clear.

While waiting at the MSCP, we were frenched kissing like its the end of the world soon.... She seen to be more horny this time as compare to the last time. Her left hand was roaming through my hair at the back of my head while her right was sweeping up & down my back.

Though the car air-con was on, the heat was getting hotter.... my left hand was busy going under her blouse & bra to grope the boobs (Class A though), while the right hand roam south and start to fingering her from outside her short. She gotten aroused and started to moans. Her hands now move down to my pants, did the unbutton & unzipping action which then pulled down my pants. I did not resisted the pants pulling action and assisted by following through the action...
I was "pushed" to lay back at the back seat when the pants drop below the knees. She plunged over to my side, use both hands to pull the whole of my dick out from under the underwear. She used the wet tissues to slowly wipe and clean my dick (I always standby wet tissues in the dash board).
Soon I then realised that her mouth had completely engulf the full whole of my dick, the warm feelings from the mouth with the up & down head movement, slowly stimulated my dick as it grows in diameter and length. The BBBJ feeling is really mind-blowing, I don't feel like stopping her

She is enjoying her slurping & licking of my dick, blow till it grows to such length & diameter, I thinks she could not hold her itch down south anymore, she pulled down her shorts and ask me to give her a good poking. Quickly put on the rubber, straight away insert my dick into her water dripping vaginal. I was rocking my butt and ramping my dick in & out of her vaginal in fast speed with her 2 legs crossing & gripping hardly on my butt. Not much space for any other style or position, I am bonking her like the energiser rabbit till the vehicle was shaking.... When the urge of A GREAT EXPLOSION is near, I bear down to give her a deep French kiss while ramping even much harder till the dick spits its cums..... I collapsed and laid over her.... Sibei Song... Rested, cleaning up procedure follows by dressing up procedure.
Great Outing, Exciting, Adventurous Outdoor Vehicle Suspension Endurance Test..... Most important, I saved $50 from the Private Room Rental.

This is the end of my report for The Second Adventure Outing With The Home Helper XXX.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
wow great sharing, but y breakup?
Old 15-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
cscm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycscm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Places my scandal (now hubby) brought me to in the past years

In-Car
- Bishan Park Carpark
- MacRitchie Reservoir Carpark
- Tanjong Beach Carpark
- Seletar Dam
- East Coast Park Carpark
- West Coast Park Carpark
- Dempsey Carpark
- Gillman Barracks Carpark (Infront of Timbre)
- Hort Park
- Golden Landmark Shopping Centre (Level 4 Carpark)
- Countless MSCP
and the list goes on....

Public
- Marina Barrage (after clubbing at Titanium @ Esplanade many years back)
- Tanjong Beach (late night)
- Dempsey Harry's Toilet
- Movie Theatre (made out only)
and probably some I can't recall...

All these stop happening after we got married with kid. Probably only once awhile when we have the chance. Instead, he will usually draw up the curtains during our stay in hotels and do it by the window in full view of the public.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscm View Post
Places my scandal (now hubby) brought me to in the past years

In-Car
- Bishan Park Carpark
- MacRitchie Reservoir Carpark
- Tanjong Beach Carpark
- Seletar Dam
- East Coast Park Carpark
- West Coast Park Carpark
- Dempsey Carpark
- Gillman Barracks Carpark (Infront of Timbre)
- Hort Park
- Golden Landmark Shopping Centre (Level 4 Carpark)
- Countless MSCP
and the list goes on....

Public
- Marina Barrage (after clubbing at Titanium @ Esplanade many years back)
- Tanjong Beach (late night)
- Dempsey Harry's Toilet
- Movie Theatre (made out only)
and probably some I can't recall...

All these stop happening after we got married with kid. Probably only once awhile when we have the chance. Instead, he will usually draw up the curtains during our stay in hotels and do it by the window in full view of the public.
are they done during the day time?
and soundgs like having kids really killed the joy
Old 15-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
laoyeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Movie theatre with my girl sitting on top of me, back row. Not many people in the noon time movie, but good enough an experience.

Way before the uniqlo sex clip on the internet, I’d already tried in many changing rooms at shopping mall, just need to had tissue ready that’s all.

On car is very normal, in office meeting room... NTU garden...
Old 16-08-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoyeh View Post
Movie theatre with my girl sitting on top of me, back row. Not many people in the noon time movie, but good enough an experience.

Way before the uniqlo sex clip on the internet, I’d already tried in many changing rooms at shopping mall, just need to had tissue ready that’s all.

On car is very normal, in office meeting room... NTU garden...
Just a heads up bro, movie theatres are now equipped with night vision cameras to prevent piracy against people who record movies. Who knows, the staffs are probably enjoying their ‘show’ as well?
Old 16-08-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 9
CrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscm View Post
……. and probably some I can't recall...

What a nice list sis!
Old 16-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
cscm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycscm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
are they done during the day time?
and soundgs like having kids really killed the joy
Both during day and night time. While the feeling was really different also when he was just a scandal. The excitement level differs quite a bit.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Nanomite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Only done recently at the playground.. on the platform for the sliding stair.. start with kissing n hugging.. squeezing her boobs n she rubbing my dick with our clothing on.. untul she told me she very wet.. cannot take it anymore..Go on top of me.. pull her panties down to knee.. unzip my zip.. straight away position n down she go..
Lucky she wearing long dress.. cover the whole action below..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1