The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: It's Official - We got King.... Now we have Prince...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Hey, that's one good reason to thank Starhub...no more Macey and Shebby!

JWNY
starhub screwed shebby...

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lover View Post
Capped by Germany at youth and Under-21 level, Boateng was awarded the prestigious Fritz Walter Gold Medal Award after being voted Best Young Player in Germany in July, 2006 and went on to contribute 14 assists towards Hertha's goal tally last season.
14 assists last season! we are like talking about guti or xavi!

come on KPB, the EPL will be your playground...
Old 01-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post

14 assists last season! we are like talking about guti or xavi!

come on KPB, the EPL will be your playground...
The younger version..... so young... so talented...

Look at his skill: http://harryhotspur.blogspot.com/200...showreels.html

but darn... we got a good problem... who should start in CM...

Zokora, Huddlestone, Jenas, Malbranque, Teemu Tanio, Boateng, Taarabat.......... and the list went on....

Last edited by my_lover; 01-08-2007 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Added a link
Old 01-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lover View Post
but darn... we got a good problem... who should start in CM...

Zokora, Huddlestone, Jenas, Malbranque, Teemu Tanio, Boateng, Taarabat.......... and the list went on....
harryhotspur is a terrific website with great quotes.

"I would run through brick walls for Spurs." Graham Roberts

"White Hart Lane was always a place where I felt I belonged." David Ginola

tanio, jenas... they are all good central midfielders, but some of them have to take turn to play left midfield.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

My Spurs bros...

have you signed up for the game?

first - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

you have to register and create the team FIRST

then look for the options "league" on the right hand side...they will prompt you a number code to join, it's the code below

enter code

190393-41433

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 03-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pressure on Martin Jol to win trophy

Tottenham manager Martin Jol says that there will be more pressure on him to succeed this season than ever before, but he is confident his side can develop into one of the best in the Premiership.

Jol has transformed the north London club on and off the pitch since he took over the managerial reins from Jacques Santini in November 2004.

The Dutch coach has assembled one of the best young squads in English football and ensured that the club are playing on the European stage once again.

Tottenham last won a major trophy in 1999 (the League Cup) and supporters are anxious to see their side bring some major silverware to White Hart Lane.

The club's directors have shown their trust in Jol by handing him in the region of £39 million to spend on new signings - including the purchase of striker Darren Bent from Charlton for £16.5 million.

Jol knows the expectation which comes with spending so much money and is honest enough to admit he must have another successful year if he is to justify all the hype surrounding the club this summer.

"There will be a bit more pressure because people expect more," he said. "With different players, younger players, it's not always easy. We first have to prove that we can be top-four potential. We've never done that before. It's a bigger step for us than for Arsenal because they're already in the top four.

"The board is very happy with me. I was the only one in the last 25 years to get the team into the top five two years in a row, so they can't complain."

Jol feels that his side could become genuine title contenders over the next few years if all the players fulfil their true potential.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

great news folks, great ghaly is back. good grief.

Birmingham boss Steve Bruce today admitted he told Hossam Ghaly to 'clear off' after the midfielder criticised his new team-mates and complained about having to undergo an extra fitness training session.

Bruce was less than impressed with the approach of Ghaly during a double training session at the club's Wast Hills complex yesterday, when he was asked to do extra running and a session with fitness coach Dan Harris due to his lack of pre-season training.

As a result, the manager decided to call off the proposed £3million transfer from Tottenham. Blues had announced the deal on Monday subject to a work permit but until that had been obtained the formal paperwork could not be completed and technically Ghaly was still a Spurs player.

And Bruce has revealed his reasons to the Birmingham Mail: 'His agent left a message and said that he [Ghaly] wasn't happy with the standard of players here. 'I couldn't believe what I was hearing - and I've kept the message on my voicemail.

'When he had his one-to-one session with Dan, he was moaning we 'don't do this, don't do that' at Tottenham, it 'wasn't right' and 'ridiculous'.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
great news folks, great ghaly is back. good grief.

\]
BLIMEY! So that means the number 14 is occupied again? I was hoping for us to sign Guti and give him that number. Hehe.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
BLIMEY! So that means the number 14 is occupied again? I was hoping for us to sign Guti and give him that number. Hehe.
Guti is great!

Old 07-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey SPURS Bros,

Do you think Curtis Davis from West Brom will be a good signing for Spurs ?

And i'm still concerned that we still have not found a star left winger / midfield player ?

What do you Bros think ?

Cheers !
Old 07-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Quote:
Guti is great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
And i'm still concerned that we still have not found a star left winger / midfield player ?
huh??? still buying midfielders ah???
Old 07-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

YIPPEE !!! Can't wait for this Sat's game !!!

Think it'll be important that we have a winning start & that will kickstart a winning trend & lots of confidence for SPURS !!!

Only concern about the left side - all the key left backs injured !!!

What are you Bro's prediction for this Sat's game ?
Old 07-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey SPURS Bros,

Do you think Curtis Davis from West Brom will be a good signing for Spurs ?

Lets see....King, Dawson, Kaboul, Rocha, Gardner, Dervitte....Do we need Davies who only played 1 season in the EPL??? I think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
Haha...good point there, but we still dont have a LMF. I think our last LMF we had was the mighty and very fit Andy Reid. Reto Ziegler has left too, so we do need someone there. We cant afford to play with makeshift LMF. We played Davids, Tainio, Malbranque, Lennon, Murphy there, but we seemed o attack faster on the right. Thats why whenever we counter attack, we seldom see us counter from the left. So I say, buy a LMF, get rid of one or two CMF (Maybe Murphy, Ghali -pls go, dont moan! or Tainio)

Quote:

Only concern about the left side - all the key left backs injured !!!

What are you Bro's prediction for this Sat's game
Yeah man, LB is a concern. We might field Rocha or Gardner there as both of them played LB at the tail of last season. Or we might bring Chimbo on the left and recall Staltieri to play on the right. But for me, although I prefer to play 4-4-2, I would employ 3 CBs as injury has resticted our selection. So, thats Dawson, Kaboul and Gardner/Rocha as CBs, RWB-Chimbonda, LWB-Lennon (Who else but him?-no choice there), CMF-Fresh Prince Boateng, Hudds/Jenas/Zokora or Malbranque, Keano in the hole and Bent and the count (Dimitar) up front. But I prefer 4-4-2 anytime. Get well soon King and Bale...
Old 07-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Interesting reading of the Spurs game,Bro !

Actually last year Robinson was to be blamed for several goals too !

Hope he really can do much better this season !

What do you Bros think of Robinson ?
Old 07-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
spurs is playing 2-6-2 next season.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

What do you Bros think of Robinson ?
robinson is england's no.1 simply becos the country is out of good goalkeepers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1