The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
15yearsTooLate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15yearsTooLate View Post
Heres the fr on whan (dazzling smile)
Face: 7
Body : 7
Bbbj(yes this time bb) : 8
French : 9 (can't stop)
Gfe : 10000000 (I thought I was 15 years younger with my old gf)
Fj : to me it was a 10. But should probably discount because I'm heavily influenced by above I'll try to be impartial and give her a 8
Add on. Woke up at 6 for Round 2, which was less intense but still good. She then asked me if she could leave ard 7 as she fears the police catching her for riding without a helmet plus she doesn't like to sleep in aircon room. I was dead tired and told her she could go. Had the max effect gfe goodbye hug and kiss and I went to bed a tired but happy man.

Rtf: high possibility at least once more. I owe her a trip to warm up. Probably have to bf her as it closes early but I believe she enjoyed herself with me. Maybe I'll get to re experience the above for free or much cheaper
Old 11-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
You in cm ATM or anytime soon?
Nah, station earth. Targeting May, after high season. See you did ok in Spotlight
Old 11-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks senior bros for the info on agg bars, hope im able to get something from the recommendations. In ban chang now and the day activities are killing me, gotta reserve some energy for LT.

Im actually in abit of situation now and looking for a solution, i ended up sharing a room with my friend at imm hotel, if i get a LT at the bar and decide to go to another budget hotel to check in, what kind of identifications do i need or can i just put cash deposit and is it safe to do so?

Thanks.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Nah, station earth. Targeting May, after high season. See you did ok in Spotlight
Yeah I did. Thanks for your recommendations. Songkran inflation is really something. Everything tourist related goes up by 30-50% lol
Old 11-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitnRun View Post

Im actually in abit of situation now and looking for a solution, i ended up sharing a room with my friend at imm hotel, if i get a LT at the bar and decide to go to another budget hotel to check in, what kind of identifications do i need or can i just put cash deposit and is it safe to do so?

Thanks.

Just need to pay deposit. Most budget hotel doesn't need passport.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Since we were in the area, and for the benefit of all samsters here, we decided to check out star 6 and spotlight. Star 6 charges 150 baht entry and both of us were a little turned off by that. Stole a peek inside and seriously didn't see anything that justifies buying a ticket (although it comes with a drink and not that much more ex) we decided to not go in so no info here. Headed to spotlight next and spotted a couple of choices. I picked a 7 with a dazzling smile (which reminds me of my first gf LOL). Bf standard at 600 before 2am and 500 after 2am( in fact, they paste it all over the bar walls) st/lt neg with girl. Dazzling smile is a new issarn girl who claimed she just started working 20 days ago.( I gravitate towards believing that as she doesn't know places like warm up, and some famous late night Makan places) anyway I was quoted 2000/4000 (she claims its new girl price) but brought it down to 3000 LT. Paid up and left for supper at a famous roast meat joint highly recommended by muddy. It was great and salty! Exactly my taste! Dazzling smile pillion me back to hotel and we made it without getting lost too much lol
They all will always say that.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
They all will always say that.
Agreed. What matters is I enjoyed myself so I guess it was ok
Old 13-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poor me, went to star six at 12am and bought 2 LD for the girl but she dont wanna go LT with me and quoted me 3k bar fine inclusive for ST and have to do it at her designated hotel nearby which cost 400-500baht prr hour, gotten her number but threw it away after i left.

Went to foxy lady and regretted not wearing my spectacles there as i bought a LD for the worse looking girl of the night.

2 of my friends went for ST which cost 2600baht bar fine inclusive.

Gotta try harder tmr night and hope i have a good FR to post.
Old 14-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Sawadee pii mai 2556 took khon!

Don't think so can line up with samsters that pmed me, as I'm going to my gf's hometown tomorrow. Uttradit here I come! 5555+
Old 15-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitnRun View Post
Poor me, went to star six at 12am and bought 2 LD for the girl but she dont wanna go LT with me and quoted me 3k bar fine inclusive for ST and have to do it at her designated hotel nearby which cost 400-500baht prr hour, gotten her number but threw it away after i left.

Went to foxy lady and regretted not wearing my spectacles there as i bought a LD for the worse looking girl of the night.

2 of my friends went for ST which cost 2600baht bar fine inclusive.

Gotta try harder tmr night and hope i have a good FR to post.
CM has become more ex then BKK...... "sigh"
Old 15-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
You're absolutely wrong about it. Due to the Songkran festival, thet take the chance to up the price. Whiskey is still cheap, food is cheaper than bkk.

Tell me which disco in bkk can get 1liter of black label at 1650 bht? I open for you.
Old 15-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
You're absolutely wrong about it. Due to the Songkran festival, thet take the chance to up the price. Whiskey is still cheap, food is cheaper than bkk.

Tell me which disco in bkk can get 1liter of black label at 1650 bht? I open for you.
black label ard 2k in bangkok...
Old 17-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
I think the price hike is only temporary for the festive season.
Old 17-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Nunglen is in the 1.6 range, if i remembered correctly it's 1690. Maybe it was a special promo or what. gold reserve was 1.9 but we all know it's all abt the mixers. Chiang mai water is only 25-30 bht compared to 60 in bkk.
Old 19-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
I think the price hike is only temporary for the festive season.
Hopefully... I actually prefer coming to CM than BKK or HDY.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1